World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dude Love Returns!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty9/28/2012, 6:59 pm

Smackdown begins with Dude Love's Titantron lighting up.

the crowd goes insane to see Dude Love dancing out from the curtain and on his way to the ring. he is given a mic.

Dude Love: Owwwwwww! Have Mercy! Dude love is back and ready to get that groove on! Ow! Now tonight it will be me! Dude Love! Going up against that groovy dude, Edge! Ow!

The crowd starts chanting "Dude Love! Dude Love! Dude Love!"

Dude Love: The Hippest cat around would love to show Edge some new moves! Ow! So Edge, The Dude would love for you to come out so we can dance the night away! Ow!

No one comes out......

Dude Love: It seems like Edge doesn't want to come out. So let me tell you why I didn't show up for The Funky Kings vs The Awesome Game. well you see Dude Love had sprained his ankle right before the Match Started! Ow! So Funka Jericho, come on out! Owwwww Have Mercy!

Dude love begins dancing when Someones theme plays.

[tbc by Edge or Jericho.]
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty9/28/2012, 8:07 pm

The lights go out. The crowd goes silent. The countdown starts. When it ends, the lights go all different colors as the music hits again.

Dude Love starts dancing as the new Tye-Dye character comes dancing out. Smiling and pointing all around. Funka Jericho dances down to the ring, picking up a mic and entering the ring. The two guys dance for a bit before Jericho starts talking.

-Funka Jericho-
Owwwwwwww! We got the two funkiest cats in the house tonight! Funka Jericho and Dude Love! Now you see, here tonight my opposite (Chris Jericho) will be defending his title and even though that guy isn't funky, he must win! For the Jericho family! Now..... Also here is another thing I want to address..... Mr. Love!

-Dude Love-
What is that my funky friend!?

Dude Love shoots one silly smile like always, still moving a bit like he is dancing.

-Funka Jericho-
Now you see Love, you take on Edge here tonight and I want you to come out on top! Funky like! I want you to work for that! I want you to win! Also, I want to continue being a tag team my funkalicous friend!

Jericho awaits a response from either Edge or Dude Love.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty9/29/2012, 4:24 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Edge: Do you think you can come out here looking all 'funky' and make fun of me? You have got that all wrong. For one thing, I do not roll with the funk. The funk is just whacked out. More whacked out than my auntie at Christmas time.

(The WcW Universe cheers in agreement with Edge.)

Edge: I do not need to warn you about how I am going to kick your ass tonight Dude. Unlike on Raw this past week to Jericho, I will make you Dude, FEAR THE SPEAR!
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Danny

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty9/30/2012, 12:05 am

Daniel Bryan comes walking out onto the stage as "The Final Countdown" echoes throughout the arena, both members of the Funky Kings are shocked to see Daniel Bryan and Edge seems to be confused with why he's here. With a microphone in hand, and a scowl Bryan begins to address the three men before him.

"The two of you cannot be serious..." Bryan says, shaking his head. "Have the both of you lost your god damn minds? The two of you are considered legends in this business of professional wrestling and you have the audacity to come out here parading around the ring in colorful clothing dancing around embarrassing yourselves in front of all these worthless people just for the attention? HOW DARE YOU!

Bryan shouts out to the crowd as they erupt with boo's.

"Oh yeah, go ahead! Boo me! Vilify me for being the only one around here that actually cares about professional wrestling! God forbid we showcase the talents of the most technically gifted competitor in the history of WCW!" Bryan continues on as the audience boos every statement he makes. "Yeah. That's me. The most gifted and talented wrestler in the history of professional wrestling... Rather than being showcased to all the viewers around the world I'm stuck back there in the locker room waiting to be called out while you idiots are out here dancing around trying to sell your stupid t-shirts!"

Bryan is seething with anger, overcome with fustration with the way he's been treated, pacing around the stage as he continues to rant.

"Not anymore... NOT ANYMORE! From this moment on, I'm not going stand back and watch opportunities pass me by. I'm going to take both of you idiots out right now and then it's on to the rest of the talentless morons backstage..." Bryan begins walking down the ramp towards the ring. "Edge, you either stand with me to wipe these idiots out, or you get out of my way."

OOC: I spent 5sp to interupt this promo, it was approved. Promo open to everyone involved.
edit: i realize the irony of me being mad at you guys for dancing yet i have gifs of dbry dancing in my sig, lol

Last edited by Daniel Bryan on 10/1/2012, 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty9/30/2012, 12:19 am

I will await for one of the funks to respond before I respond and grade.
Back to top Go down

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty9/30/2012, 1:48 am

Dude Love: Woah there man, The Dude doesn't care who he fights whether it be Edge or Mr. Goatface. Ow! But wheres the love? Why the hate? Edge, you and That crazy other man are going to feel the power of the Disco lights man!

Dude Love looks at Funka Jericho, then looks back at Edge and Bryan.

Dude Love: I got a hip solution why dont me and the funky one next to me, take you two cats on at Raw. Ow! what do ya say?

the two begin to dance as they wait for Edge and D Bry's response.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty9/30/2012, 10:50 am

I want to respond to this before you seƱor Edge.... It will be later on....
Back to top Go down

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty9/30/2012, 3:47 pm

....OOC: I absolutely love your titantron , Danny.

That is all.
Jay
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty9/30/2012, 9:17 pm

After dancing for a moment, Funka-Jericho stops and pauses then turns to Daniel, bringing the mic up, looking almost dumbfounded.

-Funka Jericho-
It just hit me brother..... That bippity-boppity noises you were making a minute ago might have been words!

Bryan looks annoyed by how much of a joke this has become to the King of Funk and his dancing compadre behind him.

-Funka Jericho-
Lookity here sir...... Ma'am.... Mr. Goat.... Whatever you are, since we haven't seen my other half in quite some time.... I will fill in to take you on tonight and defend the title in the funkiest way possible! For the Jericho family! Whoo!

Jericho does a moonwalk across the ring and the crowd looses it. He laughs as Bryan's expression grows sterner.

-Funka Jericho-
Alright, you looky here you two..... I have some extreme dancing to do here shortly...... Can you wrap it up and actually speaka da words to us...... In the funky way! So we can understand it more correctamundously! Owwwww!

The made up word appearently deserved another dance from the duo of funk. The two dance together awaiting a response from one of the other two.
Back to top Go down
Danny

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty10/1/2012, 4:17 am

"Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP! " Bryan screams, overcome with anger by the snide remarks from Jericho. "Jericho, you're a complete imbecile! We all knew you came back to WCW because your album wasn't selling and most of the dates on your international dive bar tour barely gave you enough pocket change to get you to the next worthless city. But it seems with the crooked system in place we reward failure, so great job Jericho. Great Job... But more importantly, the question that I'm sure is on everyone's mind is what the hell happened to you?"

Bryan stares at Jericho, frustrated and breathing out of his nose.

"You used to be the greatest wrestler in the world... You used to be an inspiration for the boys in the back because no matter who you stood across from in this ring, you could tear the roof off the building and have people talking about it for years... Then what happened Jericho?" Bryan asks, getting up in Jericho's face as he begins to speak a bit softer, but in serious almost menacing tone. "You wanted to do what Dwayne did and transcend this business and become a bonafide celebrity didn't you Jericho?"

Bryan smirks, continuing on.

"But you never became a real celebrity Jericho. You're just another name that's not on the list... And I don't even know where you went wrong, you're probably just as clueless as I am on the matter. What could it be? I don't know... Is it because you're a complete doofus? Is it because nobody genuinely likes you Jericho?..." Bryan says, as the crowd boos him at every jab spoken. "All I know is I don't know why you're out here torturing the WCW Universe with those tacky moves when you couldn't even win a silly dance contest for D-List losers."

The crowd erupts with mixed reactions as the Bryan shouts his insult in the face of Jericho, who takes a step back from Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty10/1/2012, 1:44 pm

(The WcW Universe looks on in shock and awe as to what is going to happen next.)

Edge: Looks like the Universe and especially the three of you have forgotten about me, The Rated R Superstar. This is what I propose, we make our singles matches into a tag match and fight this out together D-Bry.

(The WcW Universe cheers in agreement as the funks look whack)

Edge: And not just any type of tag team match, why not make it an elimination tag team match?

(The WcW Universe explodes in exitement for the possibility of this exciting match.)

Edge: I want to make Jericho pay for beating me on Raw this past week and I will make him, like I will soon to you Dude, FEAR THE SPEAR.

(The WcW Universe says fear the spear at the same time Edge does. Edge waits for a response from one of the other three superstars in the ring or an appearance from Vince McMahon.)
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty10/2/2012, 3:01 pm

{Offical Grade}
I will not be grading my own as I will be writing a different promo for promo points

Dude: 4sp. You seemed to have as much fun in this promo as I did. You did a great job, more detail and pictures and you could have gotten a 5sp promo. Nice Job

Jericho: 4sp as well. Excellent job with format and colors. Same thing with you as I said to Dude, more detail and pictures or even more interaction and you could have gotten a 5sp promo. Excellent

Danny: Excellent job Danny! 4sp as well. A little more detail and pictures or something of that matter would have made this 5sp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dude Love Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Love Returns!   Dude Love Returns! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dude Love Returns!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: