World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He's Back!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

He's Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: He's Back!!!   He's Back!!! Empty9/14/2012, 2:12 pm

Cole: Welcome everyone to Friday Night Smackdown! We are live from the Air Canada Center in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

King: And tonight there is a huge lineup of matches for everyone including the main event between the Undertaker and a mystery man in an extreme rules match.

Cole: That's right King. Who is this mystery man that the Undertaker is supposed to fight tonight in the extreme rules match. He needs to prepare himself!

King: Shut your damn mouth Cole! You don't know shit all about the Undertaker. The Undertaker does not need to prepare himself because he has fought everybody in this business and has been in countless extreme matches.

Cole: Don't you tell me to shut my mouth King! I will get my buddy The Miz to come out here and shut it for you!

King: I don't need to listen to you Cole. I'm a Hall of Famer. And what are you again? Oh yeah that's right nothing, just by broadcast colleague. Besides The Miz doesn't even like you. He calls you a self-induced git!

Cole: Enough of this King! Clearly I am right. Anyway back to the main event.

King: Agreed, for once. We are in Toronto tonight and maybe it could be one of Toronto's own.

Cole: It just might be King. Will we see the return of Captain Charisma Christian? Or will it be the long awaited return from the injured list the Rated R Superstar Edge?

King: Regardless who it is Cole, we will be in for one hell of a match tonight. I am hoping it is Edge though because we know he has a history with The Undertaker.

(As King says his line, the camera pans to the titantron showing Edge being carried off on a stretcher at King of the Ring with the Undertaker looking on as the match ends in deadlock.)

Cole: That was indeed King, a dark day for WcW but it wasn't as bad as the next week when Edge returned to Raw to explain what happened.

(As Cole finishes his line the titantron flashes to life showing Edge, yet again, explaining what happened and that he has to forfeit his title.) [For those of you who don't know what happened I will link my post here.]

King: You know for once Cole in my career, I agree with you. It was one of the darkest days in WcW when Edge left us about two months ago to recover from a second-degree concussion.

Cole: And then this past Sunday at Armageddon, we crowned a new WcW World Heavyweight Champion, and that man is the Undertaker.

(As Cole is speaking his line there is a picture of the Undertaker holding up the World Heavyweight title at Armageddon as he leaves the arena.)

King: That was one hell of a match between Undertaker, Mick Foley, and Triple H. I would have been happy for any one of those superstars to win, but I tip my hat to Undertaker for climbing the ladder and claiming the World Heavyweight Title.

Cole: Agreed once again King. Tonight is full of miracles! We have agreed twice for once! Enough of that though. But first we have an announcement from Lilian Garcia...

He's Back!!! Lillian-garcia

Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome....

(Right after Lilian Garcia finishes her line the lights in the Air Canada Center start to go off one by one. As the last lights go out in the arena, there is some build up music playing and there is a white line going up the Titantron. The music gets louder and faster. And then the whole Titantron turns white and then the arena goes black again. You then hear the familiar music of none other than...)

(The Titantron springs to life with the video of none other than Toronto's own, Edge. Edge comes out of the fog in full uniform with the music blaring and the WcW universe going insane inside the Air Canada Center.)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Edge: Man its good to be back

(The WcW Universe explodes with exctiement with the Return of Edge.)

Edge: What a feeling it is to be back in Toronto. The reason I am back is because of the World Heavyweight Champion...The Undertaker...

(The WcW Universe pounds the rings with boos.)

Edge: Now, now guys. I was suprised he actually won the title to be honest with you guys. But enough of the Undertaker, onto me.

(Edge paces, thinks for a moment, then begins to speak again.)

Edge: I suffered a second-degree concussion from the Undertaker at King of the Ring. I have been undergoing rehab and have been workout daily. As of Tuesday, I was cleared to return to action and tonight I do have a match.

(The WcW Universe cheers in agreement with the Rated R Superstar. Edge takes in the excitement form the WcW Universe and begins to speak again.

Edge: I have been waiting for this return ever since I had to leave. To all my Edgeheads out there and are still cheering me on, I will be going after the World Heavyweight Title, yet again.

(The WcW Universe explodes with excitement to see their champion return and take what is rightfully his.)

Edge: Correction, I will take back what is rightfully MINE! As for the Undertaker, you got lucky at King of the Ring, if I never suffered that concussion; I would have speared you straight to hell! At No Mercy, you face The Rock.

(The WcW Universe explodes in excitement for The Rock.)

Edge: Rock, good luck at No Mercy, kick ass like I know you will, and bring that World Heavyweight Title home. If you don’t succeed, don’t worry, I will be there to finish it and regain my WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

(The WcW Universe bellows out an ear-shattering cheer for Edge.)

Edge: Back onto the Undertaker for a brief moment.

(The WcW Universe immediately pounds the ring with boos.)

Edge: As for your match tonight, in an extreme rules match against a mystery opponent. I’ll let you know who it is right now. IT’S ME, THE RATED R SUPERSTAR EDGE!

(The WcW Universe explodes in excitement for the main event on Smackdown with the return of Edge.)

Edge: AND IF YOU’RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, I’VE GOT FOUR WORDS FOR YOU!

Edge and the WcW Universe: HERE COMES THE SPEAR!

(The WcW Universe continues its cheering as Edge’s music hits and Edge begins to leave the ring.)
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

He's Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back!!!   He's Back!!! Empty9/14/2012, 7:43 pm

[Edge’s music begins to play.]

ON THIS DAY! I-I’M JUST ONE MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! OOOOOOOH WELLL I’M A ONE MAN BAAAANNNNNND!!!!

[An unpleasantly familiar tune rings throughout the arena as Heath Slater appears from the curtain. With microphone in hand, he walks down the ramp. As his music fades, he begins to address The Rated R Superstar.]
He's Back!!! Heath_slater_promo_2_gif_by_dimelotu-d52lhk0
"Now hol’ on just one second Edge. [Slater looks at the booing crowd.] Oh shut up! [Slater turns his attention back to Edge as steps through the ropes and stands in the center of the ring.] Who do you think you are? Do you honestly think you can just waltz on in here and be back on top? You LOST to The Undertaker all the way back in July. You even admitted it yourself! Now, [Heath flips his hair back] while you were away you missed a pretty EPIC moment in wCw history alright? That was the debut of me. Heath Slater. THE ONE MAN BAAAAAAND BABAAY! And now that I’m here, you have to go back to the end of the line. While you’re there you can tell Mick Foley I said hello, but in the meantime, maybe I can give you an autograph, or better yet, a picture with the One Man Southern Rock Band. "

[Heath lowers his microphone and motions to Lillian Garcia to get in the ring. Lillian enters the ring and Heath tells her to get out her cell phone. As she pulls out her phone, Slater stands next to Edge and puts his arm around him, posing for the camera.]

Open to Edge

Last edited by Heath Slater on 9/17/2012, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

He's Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back!!!   He's Back!!! Empty9/15/2012, 1:10 pm

Oh god. I am dying. I freaking love Heath Slater and you are doing an awesome job with him. Please respond Edge because I can't wait to add both of your 5 SP to the points.
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

He's Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back!!!   He's Back!!! Empty9/15/2012, 3:27 pm

(Edge pushes Heath away and grabs the mic from Lilian, and begins to speak to Heath.)

Edge: You think you can come out here and tell me who I am and that I lost? No, that's not how it works, if you remember correctly, it was a draw. I never lost my title, I forfeited it. As for being back in line, I understand that but I will rise in the ranks quickly trust me on that. As for you Heath,

(Edge kicks Heath in the stomach and delivers a picture perfect Edgeuction. Heath is then writhing in pain on the other side of the ring. Edge then goes to the corner and then runs and spears Heath Slater.)

He's Back!!! 3ZYyH

He's Back!!! 4ZU6U

Edge: Don't ever come out here again and talk trash about me being a loser and being a bad wrestler. That goes to anyone else in the back. And if you're not down with that, I've got four words for you!

Edge and the WcW Universe: HERE COMES THE SPEAR!

(The WcW Universe screams with cheering as Edge is back on top).

THIS PROMO IS NOW CLOSED
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

He's Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back!!!   He's Back!!! Empty9/15/2012, 5:18 pm

{Official grades}

I LOVED this promo. It is times like this where I wish there was 6 points I could give. Your interactions were great and you both were stellar as usual. 5 SP each
Back to top Go down
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

He's Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Back!!!   He's Back!!! Empty9/15/2012, 6:55 pm

Thanks Miz, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He's Back!!! Empty