World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Night Only

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge
General Manager
General Manager
Edge

One Night Only Empty
PostSubject: One Night Only   One Night Only Empty9/1/2012, 1:21 am

Cole: Welcome everyone to Friday Night Smackdown! And we have a special treat in store for all of you!

King: That's right cole! Tonight, for one night only, The Rated R Superstar and first ever WcW World Heavyweight Champion returns to host a Cutting Edge with 2 of the 4 men from the fatal four way occuring this Sunday at Armageddon.

One Night Only 20110913_sd_ortonhenrycuttingedge_l
(This image is shown on the Titantron as King is talking)

Cole: I am super excited for this King! We haven't heard from the Rated R Superstar in almost a month!(The WcW Universe is exploding in excitement as it is very hard to hear Michael Cole.)Tonight should be full of controversy before the main event with both The Undertaker and The Rock being a part of the Cutting Edge tonight.

King: As am I Cole! For once we agree on something. It's as rare as you winning a match!

Cole: What are you talking about King? I beat you at WrestleMania when we were back in WWE! I beat you fair and square!

King: Cole you got Stunner'd so hard which caused you to lose plus my punch that knocked you out cold form the top rope!

Cole: Imbecile! King you were to high on JR's BBQ sauce to even recognize that you were actually getting pin-

Michael Cole is interrupted for the first time in a long time by none other than the Rated R Superstar as the WcW Universe is going insane with excitement to see their hero return after a four week absence.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(Edge grabs a mic as the cheers from the WcW Universe start to settle down a little.)

One Night Only WWE-Raw-Superstar-Edge-Men-Fashion-hairstyle

(Before Edge can even talk, there is a familiar song that starts playing and the Titantron lights up)

(Anyone from the fatal four way is allowed to post here including Mick Foley, Triple H, The Undertaker and the Rock.
Back to top Go down
https://woocw.rpg-board.net

One Night Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Only   One Night Only Empty9/2/2012, 4:46 am

The titantron comes alive with a crowd favorite.......

The Cerebral Assassin comes out and walks down to the ring. He climbs the steps ,
enters through the ropes , and proceeds to climb the opposite turnbuckle. He does
his signature arm flex pose with intense face. He steps down as his music goes off.
He picks up a nearby microphone.

Triple H - I hope you don't mind me coming out here. I heard you were going to be here tonight. But , to be honest , I'm surprised that you would show your face around hereafter conveniently getting 'injured' right before you were going to face The Undertaker.
It's okay. I understand. The Undertaker's mind games scare a lot of people. They don't
work on me , but , I get it. But , since you're here. Why don't you pick up that belt
you used to carry , you know , the one on the table over there with the words
'World Heavyweight Champion' on it ? You can just hand that over to me now.
Save your self the time of sitting ringside on Sunday , just to give it to me.
Let's just get it over with now. Don't just stand there looking stupid. Pick the belt up
and give it to me.

By now , Edge and The Game are standing inches away from each other , staring
each other down.

Jerry Lawler - This is getting intense !

Michael Cole - Shut up , Lawler ! Hunter's going to hit him !

Edge - You think you can ---he is cut off by Triple H---

Triple H - Whoa. Whoa. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I can wait until Sunday. Just remember , I'm the one carrying this company on his back. You're
injured. Lesnar was injured. Miz left to play movie star. Rocky is too busy being
'special friends' with Brock to see what is going on around here. Big Kev had a
nervous breakdown or something. CM Punk is stalking me. Oh , and Shane
McMahon is an idiot. So , AGAIN , remember , when you 'heal up' and are
ready to go , YOU GO TO THE BACK OF THE LINE. But , in all honesty , if I
were you , I wouldn't bother coming back. Now , I know , I basically just
hijacked your show. I've said everything I wanted to say. You can have it
back. I will see YOU to collect THAT
--pointing to the title belt-- on SUNDAY.

The Cerebral Assassin sits the mic on the chair and proceeds to leave
the ring and head backstage as Edge looks dumbfounded.

Edge - Did that really just happen ?

{{Open to Edge and the others but I'm done}}
Back to top Go down

One Night Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Only   One Night Only Empty9/2/2012, 6:40 am

(Before Edge can gather his thoughts Mick Foley's theme plays throughout the arena.)

(Foley appears on stage, in Cactus Jack attire, holding Barby in hand. He gives the fans the Bang! Bang! hand sign as he makes his way to the ring. Edge backs up thinking about what Foley might do. Foley begins to speak.)

Foley: Don't worry Edge, Barby here doesn't wanna start a fight.... she merely wants to get a closer look..... but enough about Barby..... and more about you..... you got "injured" and now what was your Championship is on the line this Sunday.... now you and me..... we've never seen eye-to-eye.... in fact you put me through a table one time..... and we've one of the greatest matches in the history of this sport! And I want to have another memorable moment..... and that moment will come at Armageddon where I will win that wCw Championship......

(The crowd starts to chant Foley! Foley! Foley!)

Foley: This Sunday it will be Mick Foley that becomes the new wCw Champion! No one is going to stop me! Not Triple H! Not the Undertaker! Not even The Rock! No one will stop me from accomplishing my dream! This Sunday I will go to a place I've never gone before! This Sunday is going to be the true return of Cactus Jack!! Bang! Bang!

(Foley's music plays as Foley climbs out of the ring and walks to the backstage area.)

tbc by Edge, Undertaker or The Rock.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

One Night Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Only   One Night Only Empty9/15/2012, 1:08 pm

Sorry for missing this one. Since it has been a while I will grade now

{Official grade}

Edge-5 SP

Triple H-4 SP

Mick Foley- 3 SP
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

One Night Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Only   One Night Only Empty9/15/2012, 1:36 pm

what the hell how many people am i fighting at the ppv?!
Back to top Go down

One Night Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Only   One Night Only Empty9/15/2012, 2:20 pm

taker this was before armageddon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Night Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Only   One Night Only Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Only
Page 1 of 1