World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Night Only Debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

One Night Only Debut Empty
PostSubject: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty9/21/2012, 4:21 pm

As the crowd settles in on Smackdown Mick Foleys Titantron plays throughout the arena and the crowd goes insane.

But then the Titantron turns off and the crowd is left confused. Suddenly it lights up again and the crowd doesn't know what to think.

Out comes Mick Foley but instead of Cactus Jack it's Dude Love.

As "The Dude" dances his way to the ring he is given a mic.

Dude Love: Owwwwww Have Mercy! You know that the hippest cat around decided to debut for just one night! And Dude Love is here to entertain you all in the wCw edition of The Love Shack! Ow!! Now the tag match between The Miz and Triple H team vs. Chris Jericho and Cactus Jack is going to change just for tonight you see Ole Jacky decided he needed a break from all the Hardcoreness of wrestling and asked me, Dude Love, to take his spot tonight Ow! You see Daddy-O, Dude Love and Chris Jericho are very much the same! we are both charismatic! We are both entertaining! And most of all we are both cool! Me and Jericho will beat The Miz and Triple H tonight! Owwwwww Have Mercy!

After that Dude Love begins dancing in the ring, but is stopped by someons theme playing.

[tbc by Chris Jericho, The Miz, and/or Triple H.]
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty9/21/2012, 4:48 pm

I said mankind damn it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty9/21/2012, 7:09 pm

you didnt say anything of the sort!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty9/22/2012, 1:54 am

Wow. Bickering between teammates already. Big surprise. Lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty9/22/2012, 2:00 am

will one of you guys please reply? preferably tyler? I wanted it to be great....
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty9/22/2012, 9:17 am

Sad alright. I will when I get home. I have to go work all day and if I feel up to writing a "good" promo I will.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty9/22/2012, 4:25 pm

The lights go out in the arena on Dude Love dancing. He stops and the light up jacket appears. They pyro explodes and then the world lights up.

The infamous Chris Jericho stance ends as he spins on the spot. Looking rather disguted at the ring with Dude Love inside of it who starts to dance to Jericho's entrance music! Jericho simply shakes his head and heads down the ramp, picking up a mic as he round the ring and enters it. He paces for a moment while taking in his supposed "Tag Team Partner" for the evening who continues to dance until the music cuts off. Jericho then slowly raises the mic.

-Chris Jericho-
What..... What the hell is this!? Really!? I am suppose to be teaming with this fat loser here tonight!? The King of the world in a tag team with DUDE LOVE!?

Jericho lets the mic slip down, looking shocked. Dude Love however, responds to him.

-Dude Love-
Ohhh yeah baby! the Kings of funk!

Jericho's surpirse look turns into disgust.

-Chris Jericho-
Look.... I don't know what cruel sort of... Joke.... This was.... But I am not competeing if I have to be on the same side of the ring as this.....

Jericho drops the mic and goes to exit the ring. He refuses to look back on the sight that he left as he heads up the ramp and into the back. The screen goes to commercial on this and when it return Dude Love is still in the ring!

-Dude Love-
Looks like I need a tag team partner here tonight! Who will team will the funkiest dude around then!? Owwww!

Love points to the stage. Then the lights turn out.

(mute)

(I didn't want to use his and this was amazing....)

The theme hits as the crowd awaits the tag team partner of Dude Love to come out. The lights go all sorts of colors as the crowd goes nuts for who shows up on stage dancing like Dude Love himself. Chris Jericho had come back out on stage, in tye dye clothes just like Love was and had started making his way to the ring dancing. He slides in as Love and him begin to dance around the ring. Tossing the mic back and forth, Jericho holds on to it and stops dancing for a moment.

-Funka Jericho-
The king of the world isn't here..... but the king of FUNK IS! Owwwww! Tonight, the newest team of the funkiest cats around will be taking on The Miz and Triple H! They are no match for the power of disco we have though!

Jericho starts doing the infamous pointing of the "Disco Dancing." He stops as Foley takes the mic.

-Dude Love-
Awwww yeah! That's what I'm talkin' bout Funka Jericho!

The two begin to dance again as the mics drop and Love's music hits again. The screen fades out on this to commercial.

(Your perception of Jericho..... Destroyed.....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty9/22/2012, 5:07 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty9/23/2012, 7:21 pm

ummmmmmmmmm......wow.

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty9/26/2012, 1:16 am

{Official grades}

I...have no words. Decent promo though, Jo. 3 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Only Debut   One Night Only Debut Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Only Debut
Page 1 of 1