World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Case Vs Title

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Case Vs Title Empty
PostSubject: Case Vs Title   Case Vs Title Empty8/28/2012, 12:02 am

(Cena grabs mic and begins to speak)

You know its crazy to me as I sit and watch in the back the last couple of weeks seeing the company the way it is today. My buddy Shawn even if he was an asshole fired for the same thing people do in the back every chance they get. We see a man who I have much respect for Edge retire and in doing that putting our most prestigious title up for grabs. And in a couple of days we are having a draft the can change this company. But with all that there is one person matter fact one this been on my mind since King Of The Ring. And after beating him last week on Raw.... And tonight being put into a match and if he win he get a shot at my IC title. Oh no people dont you think for one damn min your boy scared Mama Cena didn't raise no punk but if we go into Armageddon we are doing it on my terms there are tons of superstars back in the back that deserves a title shot more than you. You think for one damn min I forgot what happen at King of the Ring no you claim that your "That Damn Good" how about you put your money were your mouth is and prove it or are you going to wait till my back is turn and knock me out again?!?!?!!?

Case Vs Title Tumblr_m9395xzJoY1rpg71oo4_250
Back to top Go down

Case Vs Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case Vs Title   Case Vs Title Empty8/30/2012, 9:11 am

$$$ OFFICIAL GRADE $$$
Cena- 3stars... It was well written but it seemed rushed
Back to top Go down

Case Vs Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case Vs Title   Case Vs Title Empty9/1/2012, 1:53 am

It was suppose to be more but yeaaa stuff happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content