World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hbk doesn't know what to title this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty
PostSubject: Hbk doesn't know what to title this   Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty5/15/2012, 12:04 am

The main lights start to dim as some lights start to flash green as the music starts to play

The crowd erupts as HBK struts out to the ring in little black shorts. Michaels slides in to the ring and drops in to a pose as pyro goes off

Hbk doesn't know what to title this Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzUueA1rGKX9BWRltXj0PQwrLPPY5UUUzwYmrrRmjCaqZtNmlQ

he spins around and grabs a mic as his music fades out.

Booker: Ah man what does this fool want

Cole: He's probably out here to talk to all his fans

Mathews: He doesn't have fans Cole! He's probably out here to talk about the return of Y2J

"Now you all saw how i was rudely interrupted by the man that has to wear a light up jacket when the lights go out because he's afraid of the dark! I'm the WcW Intercontinental Champion! I am the greatest superstar in this business and i don't deserve to be interrupted by a love stain like him......

Before HBK can continue to talk he is interupted

Hbk doesn't know what to title this Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSk4VLdDwT9Hr4WjnskKI2KSkvjKNc4GM4IRyIkF2cc4HkiAWQaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hbk doesn't know what to title this   Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty5/15/2012, 12:09 am

After the titantron finishes, an electronic voice comes over the arena

???: Shawn Michaels. The Heart Break Kid. The Showstopper. Mr... Wrestlemania. I heard you had a hell of a one a couple weeks ago. I got here a bit late to be on the card, but now I am here and I'm here to prove I can take you and all of your cronies from DX on. And now it is time for me to be revealed.

The lights in the arena go out as the anticipation in the crowd grows. Fireworks go off and then...

Open for who I really am to respond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hbk doesn't know what to title this   Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty5/15/2012, 12:15 am

The music blasts as the crowd is shocked by the return of the Next Big Thing. Lesnar comes out from behind the curtain with a big smile across his face. He stares directly at HBK while doing his jumpercises and exciting the fans in attendance. After this he runs straight down to the ring and begins to brawl with Shawn Michaels both men trading blows.

Josh Matthews: Oh my God!! He's back, Lesnar is back!! Almost a month ago he was injured by DX and he has returned to destroy them as a whole!

Booker T: Well Shucky Ducky Quack Quack, this is turning into a straight out brawl!!

(Open for any member of DX to respond)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hbk doesn't know what to title this   Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty5/15/2012, 12:35 am

In The Middle Of The Brawl, Down Darts Batista, sliding into the ring, as the men are bashing each other back and forth, coming down with an ax handle to Lesner.
Causing him to stumble from HBK, once free, the two start the beat down on Lesner the numbers game working against him.
as he is beat back into a corner, the DX men stomping down on him in the corner.

Batista Continues the assualt on Lesner as HBK slides from the ring. making his way over to the bell keepers area, snagging a chair from them.
Shawn Quickly slides back into the ring, and with a short unheard word to the audience batista picks Lesner up.
moving around behind him, holding his arms. as shawn rebounds the chair off his forehead, the metal ringing as it meets the skull.

Lesner, the fight now taken out of him, is turned in batista's grip, as the animal sets up for the Batista bomb, michaels lays out the chair,
causing lesners landing to met with another loud metal on skin thwak. the men look down at the would be assailant before doing a taunt.

Batista picks up a mic from nearby, looking down at Lesner with a smirk on his face

"welcome back..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hbk doesn't know what to title this   Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty5/15/2012, 12:43 am

kind of hoping for not a huge fucking domination >.> whatever
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Hbk doesn't know what to title this   Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty5/15/2012, 5:30 pm

The music pierces the sound of the beat down that Batista is attempting to produce. The fans erupt as Lesnar's potential savior arrives.

"I wouldn't continue that if I were you, David"

Miz says into a mic before throwing it to the floor and charging into the ring with a Singapore cane in hand. Quickly he lays it into the stomach and chest of HBK with two successive shots. In one fluid motion he swings at Batista's head causing him to stumble before he swings back to HBK to deliver a strike to his leg.

Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Hbk doesn't know what to title this   Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty5/15/2012, 11:35 pm

As Miz, Lesnar and the two members of D-X are in the ring, brawling, having Lesnar jump back in the fight and all four of the men now at each others throats. The lights go out and the stage erupts in flame, stopping them all dead in their tracks. They all seperate, Lesnar and Miz in one corner, D-X in the other. The music begins to play as the crowd goes crazy.

-Jim Ross-
Through hell, fire, and brimstone! Kane has come to save Lesnar and Miz!

The big red machine comes from the curtains, out onto the stage. Paul Bearer behind him laughing and pointing at D-Generation-X. Kane walks all the way down to the ring, sizing it up, fixing his glove and grabbing the top rope, pulling himself up onto the apron as Paul Bearer runs around the ring to the other side. Kane steps over as the crowd is on the edge of their seats, ready for havoc to be wreaked. Kane turns his back to Lesnar and Miz, his attention now on DX. Kane stands their a moment and begins to shake his head at the two, slowly raising his arms up, and slamming them down, making fire erupt in all four corners. With Bearer laughing Kane looks at the two shocked DX members with no expression. He walks over, and grabs the two by their necks, jerking them up, He then makes them move over to where he is standing in the middle of the ring, Lesnar and Miz moving up behind him, ready for DX to be crumbled to their knees.

-Jerry Lawler-
Yes! Finally! DX wil be ended by Kane!

-Michael Cole-
No! It can't be!

Suddenly, the two members of DX, who are facing Lesnar and Miz, smile and cross chop them. The two men stand their stunned, banged up, and slightly dazed from the brawl. Kane spins on the spot, jerking the two other men in the ring up by their necks and chokeslamming them down ferociously to the mat. Kane stands over their dead bodies with a cocky Shawn Michaels and a smiling Batista to his sides. Bearer slips in the ring to his son's side and laughs at the crowds boos.

-Jim Ross-
Damn it! No! Kane has turned on us! He was going to end DX! No!

Batista and Michaels cross chop as the green pyro goes off and the DX theme plays. The screen fades out to commercial break with Kane, Paul Bearer, Batista, and Shawn Michaels standing over the unconcious men on the ground.

(Promo is closed!)
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

PostSubject: Re: Hbk doesn't know what to title this   Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty5/16/2012, 5:44 pm

Kane and DX are in the middle of the rings after destroying Lensar and the Miz

Look King It's the Undertaker, he been wanting to get his hands on Kane and this may be his time now.

Finally someone who we know would end this, the American Bad Ass is here to deliver Justice.

The Undertaker has enter the Ring Clearing house. Undertaker and Kane are battling it out back and forth, Undertaker Big boot Kane over the Top rope leaving kane heading towards the stage.

Undertaker then turns to DX, DX start to double team the undertaker, But Brock and The Miz jumps in and starts the ass whooping. Undertaker gets back to his feet to deliver a double cokeslam to Shawn Michael and Batista.

Undertaker did it, Justice was Served, The undertaker came to help out The Miz and most important Brock Lensar on his debut

OPEN FOR BROCK, CENA, MIZ, KANE AND DX

Approved By Admins, Cashed IN Points to interfere with a PROMO!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: trolled    Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty5/16/2012, 5:50 pm

Hbk doesn't know what to title this Tumblr_m42l5hhpBF1r8duo2o1_250

What the hell whats Cena doing out here? And with the Tag teams Titles in hand?

Well it doesn't look like he is here to fight but he look pretty focused and he is about to speak...

So what are all you guys doing up there and Shawn why you look so surprised dont be Smackdown was just the beginning for you buddy cuz in just one week that IC title of yours is mine and for all your other goofs in the ring what really was the point of all this i mean i notice all of you are so called "Tag Teams" so im guessing that your going for this gold belt that im caring around because last time i checked Zack and me were still the the WCW TAG TEAM CHAMPS....sooo until somebody come in beat me in the middle of the ring its going to stay that way!

(Lets go CENA WOO WOO WOO crowds feel the arena )

Damn Shawn i guess im not the only one who wants to kick your ass cuz by the looks of it people are passing that ass around left and right but Brock and Miz chill on HBK i want him nice and healthy for the ass kicking that he deserves from me! I know everybody up there is kinda feeling a lil tense guys so hey lets settle all this on Friday what do you guys say?

Hbk doesn't know what to title this Tumblr_m434biAaUi1ro0deeo1_500

PROMO IS OPEN FOR BROCK, GM, MIZ, KANE AND DX ,and UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Hbk doesn't know what to title this   Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty5/17/2012, 1:28 am

the crowd is shocked and filled with boo's as they hear randy orton's theme play. orton makes his way out to the stage confronting cena. he has his juinor division title on his houlder and a mic in hand. he raises the mic to his mouth to speak,

ORTON:..................................................

instead of speaking orton clocks cena with the mic making him dazed, orton then strikes with an rko on the steel stage area. the crowd is absoulutly elated with boo's. dx stands in the ring laughing at the fallen cena. orton then picks up the mic and raises it to his mouth and begins to speak in a deep serious voice.

ORTON: enjoy those tag titles well you can cena, because whenever me and batista get our rightfull tag title shot, were not just going to beat you, were going to kick your asses until your both within an inch of your lives. and as for settling this this friday, at least on my part YOU GOT IT!

orton drops the mic and picks up his title and throws it on his shoulder. he throws up his hands for his signature taunt then slowly walks through the curtain while his theme plays.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hbk doesn't know what to title this   Hbk doesn't know what to title this Empty

Back to top Go down

Hbk doesn't know what to title this
Page 1 of 1