World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty
PostSubject: The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader   The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty2/15/2013, 6:57 pm

A very nice paced match, with a lot of reversal and several finishers. In the early stages, Cena seemed to have the upper hand, but later in the match, Sandow was able to turn the tables on Cena and inflicted a good amount of damage. Cena and Sandow went for the cover way too many times, without success. Near the end, Cena decided to go for the STF and actually locked it in, but Sandow managed to pull himself to the lower rope, causing a rope break. Moments after that, Sandow caught Cena off guard and hit him with The Terminus, for the clean victory.

Sandow wins the match.

Very nice match, I enjoyed it and hope to face you again sometime in the future. I will create a promo tomorrow for Sandow, heading into the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader   The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty2/15/2013, 7:40 pm

Sandow's got a future title shot, which I book on RAW after Elimination Chamber or not.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader   The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty2/15/2013, 7:49 pm

Arch wrote:
Sandow's got a future title shot, which I book on RAW after Elimination Chamber or not.

Really? Just by one win, I don't think I should be getting a direct title shot. I am in the EC match anyway... But you run things around here, you decide.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader   The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty2/15/2013, 7:51 pm

Well, usually, that would put you under title contention for pinning the champion. I'm still in the middle of deciding, but you're at least the second contender.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader   The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty2/15/2013, 7:57 pm

Arch wrote:
Well, usually, that would put you under title contention for pinning the champion. I'm still in the middle of deciding, but you're at least the second contender.

Sounds fair, boss.
Back to top Go down
Ryback
Ryback

PostSubject: Re: The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader   The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty2/15/2013, 8:22 pm

congrats man
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader   The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty2/15/2013, 8:38 pm

Ryback wrote:
congrats man

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader   The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty2/15/2013, 8:46 pm

Congratulations Damien!
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader   The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty2/15/2013, 9:40 pm

Thank you everyone!! And btw, farewell Heath! Was a pleasure having you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader   The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader Empty

Back to top Go down

The intellectual savior vs. The cenation leader
Page 1 of 1