World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Savior of Sorts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Savior of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: A Savior of Sorts   A Savior of Sorts Empty2/1/2013, 1:50 pm

*As wCw Smackdown returns from a commercial break a video plays revealing a casket, or box of some kind in a wooded area*

A Savior of Sorts 0010

*A Man walks into view revealing himself to be none other than Matt Hardy*

A Savior of Sorts A110

Matt: For those of you who don't already know I AM....Matt...Hardy. My life has been riddled with amazing and horrible things. Good and Bad. Angelic and Diabolic....A life of polar opposites. It seems everytime I have something good happen for me, something bad must also happen so I remain in balance. It all started when I had my injury some years ago, but before I get into that I'll tell you what lead up to that monumental time in my life. See, I started wrestling when I was very young, with a few of my friends, and my brother Jeff. Just a couple of kids having a good time then it started to grow, people started coming to watch us wrestle, and it gave me an idea to start my own wrestling promotion. OMEGA.

A Savior of Sorts A010

Matt: I started OMEGA because our little group started to gain some serious heat. We wanted to move from doing matches on a trampoline in our backyard for family and friends to an actual ring and doing shows for people. I secured the money and bought a ring from a guy we knew, and we had it built in a gymnasium. So, we started doing a few shows and gaining a following, making money in the process, because our real dream of course was to goto the big time, WWE. Just when things started going well for us, the worst happened...all the money we have been saving up was STOLEN. All of our hard work for naught.

A Savior of Sorts A211

Matt: So of course we didn't have any money to pay the other guys, or even ourselves to get food and what not so we had to close up. Not too long after we got the phone call...from the WWE. We've been called up. We debuted in the WWE as the Hardy Boyz and from the get go we were a hit. The fans loved us. We had some amazing matches, and won the Tag Team Championships as we said we would do one day as kids. During this time, I met up with Lita. The Love of my Life. We then became known as Team Xtreme. Things between me and Lita were great then of course as before in my life anytime anything good happens, tragedy is sure to follow, and I got injured. This I thought was the worst of it, and I couldn't have been more wrong. While I was out of action due to my knee being surgically repaired, Lita cheated on me with one of my good friends Adam Copeland, better known as Edge. That's when everything in my life fell apart. I started abusing drugs and alchohol ending up in me being fired from the WWE.

A Savior of Sorts A510

Matt: So then you must be thinking my career and life is over right? Wrong. Here I stand in wCw. The Last bastion of hope for myself, a place I can redeem myself and all others who have been wronged by fate. Of course, as soon as I got here me and my brother locked horns over dominance. I don't regret my actions, but I do feel remorseful that it had to end the way it did. I didn't want my brother gone, but He felt that would be for the best and I wish him all the luck in the world in his future endeavors. My sights are now set on another man...

A Savior of Sorts A310

Matt: This man claims to be a savior of sorts. Savior to what exactly? People who are not like him? People who try to live their life to the fullest? What's so wrong with that? Nothing. This man just likes to sit back and claim that being Straight-Edge makes him better than you, better than everyone. Yes, I'm talking about you CM Punk. We've crossed paths before, and I wasn't impressed then just as much as I am not now. You talk and talk and talk some more about how you're better than everyone, and where's your proof? What accomplishments have you made in your career? Not a damn thing. So let's see if anything has changed Punk, I'll meet you in that ring tonight. If you don't show up, I'll just come hunt you down, because you aren't going to hide from me. For I am Matt Hardy, The Angelic Diablo, The Man Stronger than Death itself, and you cannot hope to even think you stand a chance against me Punk, and once I'm done taking out the trash that is you, I will claim what is rightfully mine and that is the US Title.

A Savior of Sorts A410

*Matt stares into the camera as the screen fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Tyler

A Savior of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Savior of Sorts   A Savior of Sorts Empty2/1/2013, 8:13 pm

Hi, I am Dark Wolf! Better known as Kane or Tyler! I am grading these things now or so they tell me before whipping me in my cage- I mean uh..... Giving me hugs?

Anyways, back to my job. I absolutely loved this man. I have always liked Matt Hardy but stopped watching him after his fall from WWE. No matter, I loved this no matter the flaw of me not watching him in a few years. The history lesson, spot on for what you are going for. I REALLY hope that Punk and you build up for a month or two and make a great match at one of the PPVs. After all, not every match can be a title match.

I hereby grade this as a 5 point promo.

It gave me chills along with made me stand up and cheer a bit. Keep up with promos of this caliber.
Back to top Go down

A Savior of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Savior of Sorts   A Savior of Sorts Empty2/1/2013, 8:49 pm

Lol thanks man, i hope CM Punk/Zack makes a response because i plan to make this a very heated rivalry plus its fitting since i write the Raw rankings and he does Smackdowns. So were already competing for the best Top 10 write ups lpl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Savior of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Savior of Sorts   A Savior of Sorts Empty

Back to top Go down

A Savior of Sorts
Page 1 of 1