World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change Is Upon Us.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

Change Is Upon Us. Empty
PostSubject: Change Is Upon Us.   Change Is Upon Us. Empty1/28/2013, 6:03 pm

As wCw Smackdown continues, we're shown a video package with the highlights of the Royal Rumble PPV As it concludes, we are shown exclusive footage from backstage at the PPV, where a livid CM Punk is storming around in the backstage area!

[CM Punk]
What do you mean Sheamus left!? He's supposed to face me for the US title! What the fuck!? That title is vacant, if he left, that should mean that I get the belt, right? Right!?

[Backstage Worker 1]
Relax, Punk! Calm down!

[CM Punk]
No I'm not going to calm down! He fucking left the arena! He ducked me! What kind of guy ducks his opponent for a title fight!? If he doesn't want it, then give me my belt so I can go home!

[Backstage Worker 2]
Punk, that belt isn't your's yet, i...

[CM Punk]
The fuck it's not! wCw is going to pay for screwing me out of this title.

[Michael Cole]
Well, folks, as you saw, it seems that CM Punk is out to try and extract revenge on not just Sheamus, but all of wCw, as Punk feels he was "screwed" out of his United States Championship opportunity.

Change Is Upon Us. Tv_static

Change Is Upon Us. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_004556418

Punk's theme plays as the fans start to cheer, but suddenly the theme cuts out. A loud static plays twice over the audio system, as the music turns from Punk's theme to a different theme, a different titantron beginning to play as well. After a few moments, a deranged looking, wild-eyed CM Punk makes his way down the ramp, dragging the US title belt behind him in one hand. Punk stops and turns to the stage, pointing towards it.

Change Is Upon Us. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_004540869

After a few moments, three unknown individuals wearing masks and camo gear appear behind Punk. Punk drops to a knee, and shouts "IT'S CLOBBERING TIME", before popping up and looking to the three men behind them and nodding, signaling them to walk with him as he goes down the ramp. The three men stand side-by-side in the ring as Punk grabs a microphone.

Change Is Upon Us. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_004782811

[CM Punk]
Ladies and gentlemen, what you're seeing right now is a whole bunch of bullshit! For those who don't know yet what's going on, our little Irish friend Sheamus decided to bail on all of you all after he lost in the Royal Rumble. Apparently he forgot that he was supposed to face me for this championship.

The crowd boos as Punk looks at the title and raises it up.

Change Is Upon Us. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_004797626

[CM Punk]
I figured something like this would happen, so I decided to bring a few friends to the event tonight. Gentlemen, if you would.

One by one, the three masked men grab their masks and rip them off. The first man is revealed to be the one and only son of Curt Hennig, Joe Hennig! The second man, larger than the other two, rips his mask off to reveal himself as one of Punk's good friends, Luke Gallows! The third man rips his mask off to reveal himself as the Harvard law graduate and A-Lister, David Otunga!

Change Is Upon Us. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_004799294

[CM Punk]
See, Gallows, Joe, Otunga, they all agree with me on one thing: This company desperately needs a change. And I am here to bring that change. And the biggest change that I'm going to bring...is a change to myself, and a change to each and every one of you. This title? It's worthless to me now.

Punk looks at the title before tossing it aside, as it falls onto the bottom rope before sliding to the outside, a smirk growing on Punk's face.

Change Is Upon Us. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_004794856

[CM Punk]
See, right now, you people are going to witness the birth of the future of this business! You take my disciple in the SES, Luke Gallows, you take two of the greatest members of the Nexus, Otunga and Joe Hennig, and you combine them under my leadership. You form a Straight Edge...Society...with the mentality of The Nexus. The result is a group of four individuals who will take this company and bring it down to its collective knees, begging for mercy.

Change Is Upon Us. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_004792788

[CM Punk]
With the birth of the new era of the Straight Edge Society, comes sacrifices. These sacrifices are those of my own. This includes any reason for me to give a damn about this company, whether it sinks or drowns, and that includes each and every one of you who feed this shitstain of a company more and more money to keep up with screwing over people who work their asses off like me, and people like Triple H, who got unlawfully screwed out of the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble because of some bullshit technicality. You people make me sick, sick that you buy into this crap, this little circus that wCw Management puts on. If you clowns in the suits are watching, there's no point in stopping me now, we're on live TV and I've got an open mic, fellas. It's your own fault for making these BS decisions, now you have to wallow in the giant mess you've made.

Change Is Upon Us. Normal_WWE_CM_Punk_Best_In_The_World_2012_Disc1_DVDRip_x264-NWCHD_mp4_004781009

[CM Punk]
You all have sealed your fate. Trust me when I tell you this: We are the Straight Edge Society. With each week, we will not rest until I get the match that I deserve. Whether it be for the wCw Championship, or the WWE Championship, I don't care. But if I don't get that match, my Society will grow stronger, and the days until the end of wCw will grow shorter. I'm giving the brass an ultimatum: One week, gentlemen. I want a title shot. If I don't get it at the next Pay-Per-View, heads...will...roll.

Punk drops the mic and nods towards his new SES, as they make their exit from the ring, Punk leading them up the ramp. The crowd is confused as whether to cheer or boo CM Punk, but one thing is very, very clear: wCw will never be the same after tonight.

Last edited by Second City Saint on 1/29/2013, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

Change Is Upon Us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Is Upon Us.   Change Is Upon Us. Empty1/28/2013, 8:54 pm

I LOVE YOU NO HOMO. SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THIS PROMO IS AMAZING YOU HAVE DONE CM PUNK GREAT JUSTICE SWELL JOB.
Back to top Go down

Change Is Upon Us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Is Upon Us.   Change Is Upon Us. Empty1/28/2013, 9:48 pm

{Jeff Hardy}
Hey, Hey up here!

Just as Punk is leaving the arena up the ramp, Jeff Hardy appears on the titantron to address Punk.

{Jeff Hardy}
CM Punk, who are you to demand that you be handed a title you didn't even earn to compete for? Sheamus made the right decision in not showing up last night, it was nothing but an injustice for him to have to face scum like you, and believ me, I know something of injustice. Everyone in this damn arena knows that at the Royal Rumble it should have been me facing off against Sheamus, I should have that title around my waist, so if anyone has any place to complain, it's me!

{Jeff Hardy}
Everyone here may think I have my hands full with my irrate brother right now, but I taught him a lesson he'll never forget last week, and he won't be coming back looking for more any time soon, so I can place all my concentration into taking what is rightfully mine, and Punk, not you, otunga or Mcgiluicutty can stand in my way, because when I set my sights on something I don't stop until I get it. Tonight, the Charismatic Enigma, the Straight Edge Saviour, a fight for the ages.. and not any ordinary match either Punk, no we'll battle with the same stipulation as the last time we met one on one.. a ladder match. The winner faces off against Sheamus next week for the US Title, and I'm so confident of my victory that I'll even put $100,000 on the line. So what do you say Punk? Are you man enough to face the man that takes the extreme to the extreme?

OOC : I'll send you a pm about this and I apologise if you had other ideas, I'll delete the post if you did, but I figured there should be a rematch since Sheamus didn't defend at RR.
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

Change Is Upon Us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Is Upon Us.   Change Is Upon Us. Empty1/28/2013, 9:50 pm

Wow..YOu are one angry dude..i dig it..the energy you had in these promos is fantastic..anything less than 5 is Sacrilege! Raven approves..
Back to top Go down
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

Change Is Upon Us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Is Upon Us.   Change Is Upon Us. Empty1/28/2013, 9:52 pm

CodyRhodes wrote:
{Jeff Hardy}
Hey, Hey up here!

Just as Punk is leaving the arena up the ramp, Jeff Hardy appears on the titantron to address Punk.

{Jeff Hardy}
CM Punk, who are you to demand that you be handed a title you didn't even earn to compete for? Sheamus made the right decision in not showing up last night, it was nothing but an injustice for him to have to face scum like you, and believ me, I know something of injustice. Everyone in this damn arena knows that at the Royal Rumble it should have been me facing off against Sheamus, I should have that title around my waist, so if anyone has any place to complain, it's me!

{Jeff Hardy}
Everyone here may think I have my hands full with my irrate brother right now, but I taught him a lesson he'll never forget last week, and he won't be coming back looking for more any time soon, so I can place all my concentration into taking what is rightfully mine, and Punk, not you, otunga or Mcgiluicutty can stand in my way, because when I set my sights on something I don't stop until I get it. Tonight, the Charismatic Enigma, the Straight Edge Saviour, a fight for the ages.. and not any ordinary match either Punk, no we'll battle with the same stipulation as the last time we met one on one.. a ladder match. The winner faces off against Sheamus next week for the US Title, and I'm so confident of my victory that I'll even put $100,000 on the line. So what do you say Punk? Are you man enough to face the man that takes the extreme to the extreme?

OOC : I'll send you a pm about this and I apologise if you had other ideas, I'll delete the post if you did, but I figured there should be a rematch since Sheamus didn't defend at RR.

I had meant to drop an end promo at the end of it, but forgot it Razz sorry
Back to top Go down

Change Is Upon Us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Is Upon Us.   Change Is Upon Us. Empty1/28/2013, 11:05 pm

Well, I think its a good thing you didn't Razz a mini feud with Jeff/Punk would be great and you'd have no problem finding pictures for it. Plus, Punk your promos are great with him. I really like the way you go about it and Jeff is a great promoer himself. So I can see this getting some heat, and then adding Matt to the picture shortly after Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Change Is Upon Us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Is Upon Us.   Change Is Upon Us. Empty1/29/2013, 6:44 pm

It is up to you Punk. Do you want to feud with Jeff?

Either way I can give you your grade now.

Amazing work. This is why promos matter so much, you are now the top contender for the US title. Keep doing what you are doing, man.

5 SP
Back to top Go down
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

Change Is Upon Us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Is Upon Us.   Change Is Upon Us. Empty1/29/2013, 6:48 pm

I was just planning on doing my own thing for a while, no disrespect meant, Jeff.
Back to top Go down

Change Is Upon Us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Is Upon Us.   Change Is Upon Us. Empty1/29/2013, 6:57 pm

Well if you had read my message you'd have realised I wasn't planning to feud with you, I was just using this as an opportunity to advance my own feud and get you your rematch at the same time, two birds one stone, it was perfect. But whatever it's your promo. nice work anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change Is Upon Us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Is Upon Us.   Change Is Upon Us. Empty

Back to top Go down

Change Is Upon Us.
Page 1 of 1