World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A change in the Times.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

A change in the Times. Empty
PostSubject: A change in the Times.   A change in the Times. Empty12/13/2012, 11:21 pm

*Everything Turns black in the arena during another great match on Smackdown!*

*This Song starts playing on the Titantron as everyone in the Arena has no idea what is going on. And is rather startled at the intensity of the song they are hearing*

*Walking from behind the curtain is None other than The "Sinister Scotsman" Drew Mcintyre*

*He doesnt have the smug arrogance he usually displays. Instead he is very Quiet and Tactical. just making his way to the ring slow as the sounds of Machine Head blare through the arena. He walks into the Ring and both combatnats are looking at Drew and wondering why he interrupted there match. When all of a sudden Drew Runs at one of them and Drives his Boot straight into the face of one then picks the other up and delivers one of the most viscous Shock Drops ever seen. He then rolls the fallen man out of the ring*

*Drew picks up a mic as his music stops*

Drew Mcintyre- Parties over.

Drew- Alot of you might have seen the match last week that i debuted in.

*The crowd erupts into a roar of HBK chants*

Drew-What you saw was a joke. A fluke. It doesnt take much technical skill to come up from behind a man and throw him over a rope? and that gives you a title shot? Thats all it takes around here to get opportunities? Back in Ayr, I fought and scraped my way to get here and i will not allow people i should be watching on the history channel to take that away from me! HBK you were always second best in your day and your even lower now! You didnt earn that win. Bret Hart was always your superior.

*Crowd boos as they grow tired of Mcintyres odd obsession with belittling the "Hero" of WCW*

Drew- Boo all you want. It doesnt make it any less true. Michaels. You have fun with your title match that was given to you on a silver platter. Ill be busy carving a path of destruction and Despair that you will be part of in due time. The fact that you got jumped a couple weeks back just means more see what i have been saying. You are the Worst there is. The worst there was and the worst there ever will be.

*USA Chants erupt as the crowd hates that the Scot is using the beloved Bret Hart in vain*

Drew- Pray Shawn Pray for forgiveness. Pray for Resolve. You have no idea what is ahead of you.

*Drew drops the mic after he delivers the cryptic message*

TBC by?
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: A change in the Times.   A change in the Times. Empty12/14/2012, 3:07 pm

ARE YOU READY?!

[The fans in Jersey go nuts at the sound of the iconic theme. Then, Shawn Michaels appears from the curtain in full D-Generation X gear for the big main event match tonight. He walks around the stage pumping up the fans and soaking in the pure love and loyalty that these fans are projecting back on to the Heart Break Kid. Shawn has a microphone in hand. He puts his hand in the air to signal a cut to the music and begins to address Drew McIntyre and the wCw Universe.]

A change in the Times. Wwe-superstar-hbk-shawn-michaels

Drrrrew! Drrrew McIntyyyyrre! [Shawn attempts his best Scottish accent which makes the fans laugh.]

This is the second week in a row that you’ve come out here to call me out and call me mean, nasty names. Clearly, I must have done something to get your panties…or from the looks of those white trunks, your diaper in a bunch. Well here I am Drew, and I’ve come out here tonight to tell you that I haven’t forgotten about you.

You see, I have this list okay? It’s a list of all the bad guys that I need to defeat in order to fulfill my whole crazy prophecy thing I got going on. [The fans are smiling ear to ear as they finally get to see the happy HBK they know and love.] You want to take a look at the list Drew? Here it is. [Michaels points above him to the TitanTron.]

A change in the Times. 1096

[HBK’s Playgirl cover appears on the TitanTron where there is a heading for the “50 Sexiest Men on the Planet”]

No not that list! Not the Playgirl 50 Sexiest Men Alive list in which I rank number three! No! [HBK is waving his arms in the air as the crowd is cracking up. Drew Mac doesn’t look the slightest bit amused.]

[A different graphic pops up on the Tron and it has the names and photos of all of Smackdown!’s heels on it. The list is titled in what looks like a 3rd grader’s hand writing that says “HBK’s Poopy People List”. The name and picture of Wade Barrett is checked and crossed out.]

Ah that’s much better. See there you are Drew, right under Stephanie McMahon’s pet gerbil that bit me once. [Shawn begins walking down the ramp and into the ring] Now I’ve heard you calling me a relic and too old and that you are the greatest new thing to come here and I get it. Well I may be old, but at least I’m not using diapers. [HBK points at Drew’s trunks again]

In all seriousness, I’ve seen you in your early days and I’ll admit I’m impressed. And I respect that you’ve got the cajones to call out a hall of famer like myself. Heck you even took a cheap shot at my buddy Bret Hart! [The crowd cheers for Bret’s name] You remind me a lot of myself when I was younger, and I got to say, I was pretty annoying.

Unfortunately tonight I’m a little busy with……with….hmm what’s their name again? The Dimwitted Doofuses? No... The Dummy and the Dwarf? No, that’s not it. Oh the Disgusting Diapers? No that’s you. Ah that’s right, the Dashing Dragons. That’s the one. Yeah Hunter and I are taking on the Dragons, so I won’t be able to kick your ass for a week or two. But don’t fret Drew my boy I’ve got something to hold you over until then.

[Shawn Michaels delivers a Sweet Chin Music to the face of Drew McIntyre. Michaels crotch chops Drew’s lifeless body as DX’s music starts. HBK exits the ring and walks back up the ramp high fiving the fans as Smackdown! fades to commercial.]

(Promo Closed)
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: A change in the Times.   A change in the Times. Empty12/14/2012, 4:44 pm

awesome job guys, looks like the rivalry has begun!
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: A change in the Times.   A change in the Times. Empty12/14/2012, 7:50 pm

Both of you did a great job. I love the way Drew Mac seems to be going and I love HBK naturally. I look forward to big things and promos from both of you. Onto the meat of the promo.

Drew- I thought your promo was pretty great. You addressed everything you needed to. You mentioned the past, made us look forward to the future but still dealt with the present. The only notes you missed were issues with spelling and grammar. Not huge things but enough to hold this promo back from really getting close to the top. ***3 SP***

HBK- Loved it. Classic HBK stuff, loved the little wink to the crowd and the Playgirl gag. I can't really encapsulate exactly what it was missing other than maybe more content and so for that I will grant the following grade. ***4 SP***
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: A change in the Times.   A change in the Times. Empty12/14/2012, 8:08 pm

Poopy people and all the talk of diapers made this promo LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A change in the Times.   A change in the Times. Empty

Back to top Go down

A change in the Times.
Page 1 of 1