World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WCW Power Ten 9/15/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

WCW Power Ten 9/15/12 Empty
PostSubject: WCW Power Ten 9/15/12   WCW Power Ten 9/15/12 Empty9/15/2012, 5:53 pm

10. Heath Slater
Heath has continued to make waves with just about anybody he comes across and this has seemed to win his mentor, Brock Lesnar, over. What will Slater do or say next?

9. Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy picked up an impressive win over The Miz and has had numerous words with him. Will these two continue their feud and if so who will come out on top?

8. The Miz
After his winning streak was broken by CM Punk, Miz slipped up and lost again to current rival Jeff Hardy. Will the self proclaimed awesome one be able to pick up the steam again? If not, he may not even make the Power Ten ranking next week.

7. Chris Jericho
Jericho continues his streak as a strong U.S Champion. One has to wonder though- how long can Jericho hold the strap with so many eager competitors in the WCW?

6. CM Punk
After an impressive tag team win on RAW with Randy Orton over Brock Lesnar, CM Punk shoots up the rankings. Will Punk be able to continue this momentum leading into No Mercy?

5. Triple H
The Game has proven time and again that it is not game over for him and remains in line for a shot at The Undertaker. What will the King of Kings have in store for us in the coming weeks?

4. Brock Lesnar
The Next Big Thing, The Monster, One half of the WCW Tag Team Champions. No matter what you call him he has never failed to impress and with a new protege in Heath Slater we are sure to be seeing a lot more of Brock Lesnar

3. Randy Orton
Randy Orton continues to impress nearly everyone as he RKO's from win to win. Who will face Orton at No Mercy and will they be able to put his momentum to a halt?

2. The Rock
The Rock has already proven himself in the eyes of the people but can he leave No Mercy as the WCW champion?

1. The Undertaker
The Undertaker has always been an impressive specimen and his WCW Championship run has been no exception. His match on No Mercy with The Rock is sure to blow the roof off of the house.

(Be gentle, this was my first try. I welcome any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism [Preferably through PM] If I made any oversights just let me know and I will gladly fix my mistakes. Thank you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCW Power Ten 9/15/12   WCW Power Ten 9/15/12 Empty9/15/2012, 5:58 pm

well done and it makes sense. nice work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCW Power Ten 9/15/12   WCW Power Ten 9/15/12 Empty9/17/2012, 1:58 am

Good job.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCW Power Ten 9/15/12   WCW Power Ten 9/15/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCW Power Ten 9/15/12
Page 1 of 1