World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WcW Power Ten 9-2-12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler

WcW Power Ten 9-2-12 Empty
PostSubject: WcW Power Ten 9-2-12   WcW Power Ten 9-2-12 Empty9/2/2012, 1:51 pm

Hi! I'm Michael Cole! The new presenter of the WcW Power Ten! And this message is brought to you by Cole Flakes! The Flakes of me!

1. Randy Orton
The "Viper" stands tall two weeks in a row now. Already known as being very dominant here in WcW, This "Apex Predator" will be hard to dethrone.

2. The Big Show
The Worlds Largest Athelete stands at number two. Surpassing Y2J due to dominating performances.

3. Chris Jericho
Number 3 is Chris Jericho! The "King of the world" has made a very big impact upon coming to WcW and it is shown here.

4. The Connection (Brock Lesnar and The Rock)
Our current tag champions are on the Power Ten at number 4! But, after Armegedon comes around, will they still be?

5. The Undertaker
The "Phenom" is slowly trying to regain the top with his partner. Though he has been striving and succeeding, he is still being out-done. No offense meant!

6. Triple H
The Game. Number 6 this time around! The "Cerebral Assassain" cost Booker T and Jericho as match, along with a spot or two in the Power Ten!

7. The Harlem Twist (Jeff Hardy and Booker T)
You have to think, will these two shoot up after Armegedon? Though they sit at number 7 this week, will they sky rocket after winning some tag gold? Or stay where they are?

8. Mick Foley
Mick is here! Whoo! you get to stay on here at least! As much as I don't like it. Mick Foely will sit at number 8 due his loss on Raw.

9.The most entergetic and amazing superstar ever. MICHAEL COLE!
I move up in the rankings this week! Isn't that just fantastic! I would like to thank all the other people for being worse than me! I would also like to thank all the Cole Miners! And my mom! I still hate her!

10. The Miz
The Awesome one just slides onto the Power Ten this week. Making an impact since returning.

Thank you all..... This has been Michael Cole with the Power Ten Rankings.

(Note, I didn't do this one off of proming..... This was just legitament thought on who was doing good. I am not open to negative comments or suggestions. Once again, This message was brought to you by Chris Jericho, your friendly neighbor..... Unless your Skillshot.... Then you are casted alone..... Because no one loves you.)

Last edited by CM Punk on 9/2/2012, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited because it is spelled FOLEY not FOELY -jive)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WcW Power Ten 9-2-12   WcW Power Ten 9-2-12 Empty9/2/2012, 4:17 pm

For the record , I don't agree with most of this set.

And stop putting Cole on the list. It is for active superstars only.

Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: WcW Power Ten 9-2-12   WcW Power Ten 9-2-12 Empty9/2/2012, 4:24 pm

Yeah.... Just needed a filler. Figured it would be different anyways. It's fine. I just put up the way I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WcW Power Ten 9-2-12   WcW Power Ten 9-2-12 Empty

Back to top Go down

WcW Power Ten 9-2-12
Page 1 of 1