World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange things have been happening lately

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Strange things have been happening lately Empty
PostSubject: Strange things have been happening lately   Strange things have been happening lately Empty7/6/2012, 9:19 pm

(The Titan-tron lights up with the Rybacks theme.)

(Ryback and Eric Bischoff are both walking down to the ring.)

Eric Bischoff: Both me and Ryback have decided that its time to take a....

(they get interupted when the lights go out and they hear a vaguely familliar theme and titan-tron.....)

(then another....)

(Then the Titan-tron shows 2 simple words: "Bang! Bang!")

Crowd: Foley! Foley! Foley!

Eric Bischoff: well now... before i was rudely interupted i was going to say that after tonight Ryback and I are now going to leave this company because we are sick of losing week in and week out. so this is the last time you will see us in the ring for a very, very long time, thank you.....

[promo closed]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange things have been happening lately   Strange things have been happening lately Empty7/6/2012, 9:44 pm

Oh lord Dude Love Very Happy I already like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange things have been happening lately   Strange things have been happening lately Empty7/7/2012, 4:23 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange things have been happening lately   Strange things have been happening lately Empty7/8/2012, 10:39 pm

I know you wanted this promo to count, but I do not believe it is better than the Eric Bischoff interview. Sorry Jo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange things have been happening lately   Strange things have been happening lately Empty7/8/2012, 10:40 pm

like i said in chat it dont matter to me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange things have been happening lately   Strange things have been happening lately Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange things have been happening lately
Page 1 of 1