World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Popes of Molestation"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Popes of Molestation"  Empty
PostSubject: "Popes of Molestation"    "Popes of Molestation"  Empty7/1/2012, 8:30 pm

"Popes of Molestation"  Jr_682x400_931965a

Ill like to introduce yall to a very "Dark Version" of Monday Night Raw I am good ol JR and im here with Jerry the King Lawler

Yea JR the new formed Ministry of Darkness in now in control of Raw and we all know there going to be hell to pay and im pretty sure when the card is put up this man will have to face a challenge tonight.

But after a very successful night at survivor series after two title defense and after that being in the main event as a last min replacement i dont know about you king but he deserves and im pretty sure the people in the back can agree he is the Face of the WCW.

"Popes of Molestation"  Tumblr_m67wpmylk61qkyzxwo1_500

The Crowd is electric as the man John Cena comes to the ring!

John enters rings smiling as always as the the most infamous chant in his career starts...

Calm down calm down everyone i know its been awhile since i spoke to you all but give me a second.........
THE CHAMP IS HERE!

The chants start again

Now im here to talk about a few thing thats been on my mind over the last month if you guys dont know im still TAG and IC Champ. From the start I was against Dx now know as the "Popes of Molestation" and last know just like always when the WcW needs Rocky he is some were in Cali making a movie. Now we lost the match vs the "Popes" and now they control Raw. Damn I never thought kicking Shawn ass would lead to this. I have bigger issue right now im saying this right now If no one will stop them I will. The "Popes" will not get there hands on that WCW title if I have a say in it. Brock you know good and damn well Randy is going to let you win so he can go after the title he basically said it at the PPV. I been told many times no Cena you have two titles you cant go after another.... Why not? I come out here every night put it all on the line give me a shot at Edge give me what everyone knows I deserve and thats the WCW Title I want to be the First man in this company to say I held all 3 major titles at one time. I want to be the full definition of "King of The Ring." And if you wont give me that opportunity as of right now im vacating the Tag and IC titles.

The crowd is at shock of Cena comments.

"Popes of Molestation"  Tumblr_m67ws6LsTW1qkyzxwo1_500

Im guessing I caught you all off guard with that one. Well, I came out here before the "Popes" start truly running Raw. WcW you heard what i have to say but...

Open to Ministry of Darkness king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Popes of Molestation"    "Popes of Molestation"  Empty7/2/2012, 2:12 am

This is fantastic. Awesome job.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: "Popes of Molestation"    "Popes of Molestation"  Empty7/2/2012, 3:30 am

the arena fills with a wave of boo's as randy orton walks out on stage. he takes a minute to look at the crowd in discust then makes his way to the ring. he enters the ring not taking his eyes off cena. he demands a mic from the timekeeper then begins to speak.

"Popes of Molestation"  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrOD4KjBbqAygvT_9eXKHguXpBYMxDizI-NNbSQ9uQ1DJwKryY31FoHW0
ORTON: you know i was in the back watching you and i just coulden't take it anymore, for years cena you walked around wwe liked you owned the place, and it was true you did own the place because you kissed vince's ass. you were the posterboy cups, posters, movies, you got everything. and i was always the lackey. the guy right behind you that always got the shaft. the guy that is no doubt better than you got kicked to the curb. so then i come here wcw a new start for me, i run ruffshot over this company for month's, then you come along waltzing in here, once again like you own the place. and now you think you can just degrade those titles just because john cena wants to be the man, i don't think so pal. what makes you think you deserve a world title shot, iv'e been dominating for month's and i still haven't got one. 14-0 i won 14 straight match's in this place, defended my united states championship twice, and beat the world heavyweight champion. what have you done come up with a new rap, get your ass kicked by sheamus on last weeks smackdown. if you ask me you deserve nothing especialy after tossing those titles in the trash like there meaningless. so let me tell you something right now if you think your getting a world title shot before me your crazy iv'e worked my ass off around here to get where i am and i don't give a crap about what the power rankings say im gonna be the next world heavyweight champion because i without a doubt am the most deserving #1 contender in this company. and if i have to go through you again to get what i want so be it, iv'e done it before and with out a doubt can do it again because im randy orton and im the next wcw world heavyweight champion!
"Popes of Molestation"  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDQXFm41pyWjPXCCHeoRJHlFTm-j0EOyuztT5pyr1vTJMBvqrCwDLTjW8
orton pauses and waits for cena's responce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Popes of Molestation"    "Popes of Molestation"  Empty7/2/2012, 4:27 am

"Popes of Molestation"  Tumblr_m5l56omzZm1qlrs5eo8_400

Its funny Randy you bring up all my loses coming out here with what to show for you success. Not a damn thing! Whats in the past is in the past were talking about right now. Now randy dont you dare come out here thinking your better then anyone while your with Kane and Taker you're a fool to think that once you get the title everything is going to be ok or do you not remember this

Cena points up behind Randy

See I dont know why the hell were going through this again Kane just last night was in a WCW TITLE match. Do you not get it? I always give respect when its do and 14-0 thats impressive I mean I dont keep tracks of wins and lost I keep track of how big my waist line is because I always need to be ready for gold around it. And later tonight you got a match with Brock i would wish you luck if you weren't going to throw the match which in turns makes you no better than me and what im doing right now.... am i right?

"Popes of Molestation"  Tumblr_m55g4r3cde1rpg71oo2_250

Look I dont walk around like I own the place I respect every single one of the guys back there who put it all on the line for the fans every night. I have earned the right to be champion all you did was hide behind a group you dont even belong in. I walk a line by myself no one ever had my back for anything I had to fight and claw alone I mean hell when the last time you seen me and my tag team parter come out and promo with each other. So Randy im leaving it like this bring some gold to the party if you're trying to play games with me

"Popes of Molestation"  Tumblr_m5qas7ot6N1r8duo2o9_250

Still open
Back to top Go down
Stunner
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: "Popes of Molestation"    "Popes of Molestation"  Empty7/3/2012, 6:47 am

"Popes of Molestation"  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQba8_-TupP3ymhzcNJE84N0JHdc1VtYrGonELJRNmMoEb_rD375J0sJQ
hide behind a group huh cena, let me tell you something that iv'e said before i don't need other people to do my job, i don't hide behind anybody, because im just that damn good cena, better than you'll ever be, whether im recognized for it or not. but tonight im going to prove it when i beat the one week wonder brock lesnar, and become a 2 time united states champion.
"Popes of Molestation"  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFeJzVbT2lwc-THkFvcYWDKfcEST_d52uCjfNKUy6VkdQVtRikV-8LnF_Y
so why don't you cut all the phony pg bolony crap your about to shoot out of your mouth and just get the hell out of my ring before you do something your gonna regret, chump!

orton lowers the mic and waits to see if cena listens
"Popes of Molestation"  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDQXFm41pyWjPXCCHeoRJHlFTm-j0EOyuztT5pyr1vTJMBvqrCwDLTjW8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Popes of Molestation"    "Popes of Molestation"  Empty7/4/2012, 12:28 am

"Popes of Molestation"  Tumblr_m6449nVewg1rxzjffo1_250

Randy Randy Randy it's your ring now is it? You come out here with the same weak lines everybody says about me. Maybe when you get your mic skills up you can come out and be the man thats why you get overlooked and lets not get into who is better. Face it Orton im the full package and If you got a problem with me being here in the ring do something about it. You're talking about this and that and my "PG" antics but really do you want me to go back to my old ways. Rocky couldn't get the job done last night .... im not him. When i need something done and i have a problem i fix it and Randy well you need to rest up for your match tonight and stop being so worried about what im saying out here on the mic.

A dark shadow appears around Orton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Popes of Molestation"    "Popes of Molestation"  Empty7/4/2012, 12:33 am

"Popes of Molestation"  Diesel-wwe-legend-sports-fashion-5

(As the crowd erupts, Orton slowly turns around to see that Kevin Nash has appeared behind. Orton begins to to talk to Nash....bumping against him, seemingly talking trash to him. Nash looks away with a "disinterested" look on his face. After a few moments of a verbal tongue lashing from Orton, Kevin Nash nails Orton in the face with a hard right hook to his jaw, knocking "The Viper" to his back. Nash stands over the fallen orton and raises his fist in the air.)

"Popes of Molestation"  435px-Backlash_2003.5

PROMO CLOSED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Popes of Molestation"    "Popes of Molestation"  Empty7/8/2012, 10:03 pm

***OFFICIAL GRADING***

Cena - As always you bring your A game to the promos you decide to really try on. I loved reading this one and the response to Orton. Though if you could choose a lighter color next time so I don't have to strain to read Very Happy 5 sp.

Orton - You sir are also fun to read. Though more action would be appreciated Smile I love how much speech you used though, made me believe it was Orton talking to Cena. 4sp

Nash - Sigh, 1sp... that is all I have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Popes of Molestation"    "Popes of Molestation"  Empty

Back to top Go down

"Popes of Molestation"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: