World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sin Cara and Ryback vs Cena and Bryan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sin Cara and Ryback vs Cena and Bryan Empty
PostSubject: Sin Cara and Ryback vs Cena and Bryan   Sin Cara and Ryback vs Cena and Bryan Empty6/25/2012, 2:12 pm

Cole: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time... The High-Flying Luchadore known as Sin Cara!

Cole: Sin Cara, last week, we saw you be successful against R-Truth in an amazing competition. What's next to help improve your career here in WCW?

Cara: Well, Cole my goal at the moment is to become a Champion, not THE CHAMPION, but a champion nonetheless. And this Sunday me and my partner Ryback will be walking away Tag Team Champions and there's nothing Cena or Bryan can do to stop this from happening.

{To be continued by Ryback, John Cena or Daniel Bryan}
Back to top Go down

Sin Cara and Ryback vs Cena and Bryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Cara and Ryback vs Cena and Bryan   Sin Cara and Ryback vs Cena and Bryan Empty7/3/2012, 2:10 am

******************OFFICIAL GRADE*******************

Sin Cara - 1000 times better than the last one , but I know you can do better. 3 sp

Back to top Go down

Sin Cara and Ryback vs Cena and Bryan
Page 1 of 1