World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The return of CM Punk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The return of CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: The return of CM Punk   The return of CM Punk Empty6/20/2012, 5:29 pm

The return of CM Punk Michael_lawler

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw! I'm Michael Cole here with Jerry the King Lawler. We have a great match coming up right now, CM Punk, The Second City Saint, is making his return in a match up with Booker T.

Lawler: This should be good! If we know anything about Punk I'm sure he has something to say about his return.

The camera cuts away from Cole and Lawler to a shot of the stage

The Arena falls silent as the fans wait in anticipation of punk's arrival

After a few seconds Cult of Personality finally begins blasting over the PA.

The music goes on for a while with no sign of punk. The fans still cheering wildy from hearing the his theme alone.

Finally he emerges from the back and walks to the center of the stage. The fans have become even louder now.

He pauses there for a moment before kneeling down. He then drags his hand across the ground before bringing his arm up to look at his wrist.

The return of CM Punk Stagepunk

After looking for a moment he stands up quickly and exclaims in unison with the crowd

"ITTTT'SSSS CLOBBBBBERRRRRINNNN' TIMMMEEEE!"

Punk continues down the ramp and eventually comes to the ring steps. He runs up them and climbs up on the turnbuckle.

The return of CM Punk Turnbucklepunk

"BEST IN THE WORLLLLDDD!"

Punk jumps off the top into the ring, shortly after motioning for a microphone

"I know you're all expecting some big speech, but I'm going to let my wrestling do the talking for me this time."

Punk throws the mic out of the ring and turns his attention to the titantron, waiting on his opponent.

Last edited by CM Punk on 6/21/2012, 4:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The return of CM Punk   The return of CM Punk Empty6/20/2012, 7:58 pm

The match ends and after a long fought battle, Booker T wins. Punk, with a blank look on his face, calls for the mic again.

"Well, It looks like I'm back here in WCW."

The crowd cheers while punk pauses for a moment. Still with the blank look on his face.

The return of CM Punk Microp10

"I'm sure everyone would love to believe that the reason I came back was for you fans."

The crowd cheers again

"However, that simply is NOT true. You people are all so naive. I couldn't care less about you pathetic, inbred, good for nothing, stupid mother fucking hicks."

The arena explodes with anger, boo's from the entire crowd.

"Like I said before the match you idiots, let my wrestling do the talking. The reason I left was that I didn't think I was good enough to accomplish all that I wanted to. I left to train so I could eventually return and become the World Heavyweight Champion of this pathetic company. Shortly after I left however, I learned that you can only get so far training with the same people over.. and over... and over. I needed to come back, I needed the variety. I need to test myself against all styles in order to be the very best I can be. As pathetic as Booker T is, I still lost to him. All that does is make me want this more. What do I want you might ask? Believe me I'm just getting started."

The crowd still hasn't let up one bit, their thunderous boo's still circulating around the arena.

"This company has been promoting garbage for far too long. Look at all you hillbillies out there, drinking beer out of your 40 oz. cups. You all make me fucking sick, you're killing yourselves. Hell, I bet half of you dumb fucks are high too. I'm here to set things straight with this company. To put things simply for all of you slow fans out there, I am here to steal your championship. I'm here to take that title and to NEVER let go of it. Things are going to be a lot different around here when I'm champion. I'm the best damn professional wrestler in the world and this company is going to recognize it."

The crowd boo's even louder

"Remember this night you hicks. For tonight, is the beginning of the rise of the Second City Saint. Tonight, is the beginning of the cleansing of WCW. Tonight..."

Punk pauses for a moment while a smirk begins to cover his face.

"Tonight.. is the night that CM Punk started his hostile take over."

Punk drops the mic in the middle of the ring as his music hits and exits the ring. He can still be heard screaming "best in the world" on his way up the ramp, the crowd still booing as loud as they possibly can over top of him.

(Promo closed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The return of CM Punk   The return of CM Punk Empty6/20/2012, 9:34 pm

i know i am just a support staffer but by gawd, that was a great promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The return of CM Punk   The return of CM Punk Empty6/21/2012, 4:24 am

***********OFFICIAL GRADE**************

Punk -

Now that is what I want to see. Color coded , good spacing and pacing , crowd interaction , visual aids , and most importantly , profound words.
Keep it up. You just set the bar. Welcome back.

5 sp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The return of CM Punk   The return of CM Punk Empty6/21/2012, 4:42 am

Thanks a lot you two! It's good to be back. Expect much more of this in the future.

I originally had 2 or 3 more pictures in there but I'm having a lot of trouble with hosting them for some reason. Shortly after I post them they dissapear from the message all together, hence why I have something like 4 edits on that first post. Still didn't end up figuring it out. Any idea whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of CM Punk   The return of CM Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

The return of CM Punk
Page 1 of 1