World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Commision

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Out of Commision Empty
PostSubject: Out of Commision   Out of Commision Empty5/30/2012, 11:54 pm

[The match was over, everyone in the stadium was in shocked]

Female Announcer: Here is your winner...... Vvvvvaaaaaaammmmmppiiiirrrooooo!!!!!

[As Vampiro's music was being played alost the entire WCW fans in the stadium were cheering and chanting his name that he won. Vampiro who was badly injured before the fight statred struggle to get to his feet but once he did he limped to all for turnbuckles and did his stab throat taunt to the fans]

King: OH MY GOD!!!! He did it..... Vampiro not only ended his loosing streak but he also sent The Big Show packing.

Cole: I can't beleive it... How did this punk managed to beat Big Show is beyond me.... Well it looks like The Blood Prince is here to stay.

King: Like I said Cole you should never underestimate a underdog. And here is the reason why they can always surprise you. Vampiro defeat the big Show which is not an easy task to keep his job.... Way to go kid you proved you can tangle with the big dogs and win.

Fans: VAMPIRO!!! VAMPIRO!!! VAMPIRO!!!

[Vampiro limps out of the stadium and backstage. The WCW fans are still cheering of how the out come ended. Now backstage Vampiro heads back to his locker room. Matt Striker which was at the parking lot finishing his interview with some of the new recruits to WCW's roster]

Stirker: Thanks again for this very intereting interview guys hope to see you all become big names in this company.

[The new members leave and Striker turns his head to the camera. The cameraman gives him the go and Matt puts the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak]

Striker: Hello WCW I'm Matt Striker...... Tonight I get the chance to interview the ultimate underdog of WCW he is the Blood Prince, he is The Master of Mind Games...... Ladies and gentlemen we are going to get an exclusive interview from Vampiro himself.

[Matt Striker and the cameraman rush over to Vampiro's locker as quickly as possible, they soon stop however at what they saw]

Striker: What the hell is.... Ladies and gentlemen I can't quite put my finger on it but it... Looks like two superstars are fighting in front of Vampiro's locker room

[What Striker said was true, he could only see shadows from the distance he was at but it look like Vampiro and another superstar were trading blows with eachother. Vampiro took a cheap shot to the kidnies allowing the other superstar to beat the hell out of Vampiro and knocking him to the ground. Vampiro's attacker then picks him up by his hair then grabs the back of his neck and throws his head into the window]

Striker: OH MY GOD!!!!!(attacker hears Striker's voice and runs away as fast as possible) Wait stop....

[Matt Striker and the cameraman stop to show the carnage that was shown. After cafefully pulling Vampiro's head out of the brocken window Striker then has the cameraman zoom in with the camera on Vampiro's face. The broken glass from the window did alot of damage as Vampiro's face and body were all cut up and covered in blood]

Striker: Wow who could have done this..... Ladies and gentlemen I'm not going to lie here but seeing what I'm seeing here it looks like Vampiro's career might be over. Who could have done this don't worry WCW I will find out who has done this right af.....

[Matt gets interupted]

????: What the hell are are you doing Striker get the trainers!!!

{Open for Reply}

Last edited by El Vampiro on 5/31/2012, 10:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Out of Commision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Commision   Out of Commision Empty5/31/2012, 12:05 am

Out of the shadows, Brock Lesnar appears and runs to Striker and Vampiro's aid. He's wearing his usual T-shirt and sweatpants get up, but has a neck brace on from the recent super kicks he has been receiving from the now retired Michaels.

Lesnar: Quick Matt, go get the trainers NOW! I'll stay here and make sure Vampiro is alright.

With That Striker and some crew run out of shot toward the training room. Lesnar stands guard around Vampiro making sure nothing happens.

Lesnar: Vamp, you alright Man? Looks like everyone just wants a piece of you these days. I mean, hell is there anybody you haven't pissed off in this company?

Vampiro tries to speak but is unable to. Lesnar turns around and starts to rip parts of his T-shirt off to use as some what of a bandage to stop the bleeding that is coming from Vampiro's forehead. A sound is heard behind and a trash can flies into frame hitting Lesnar who jumps up and faces the direction the can came from. The masked man comes in and swings for Lesnar who blocks and hits the masked man. They brawl and then Lesnar hits a clothesline knocking the man down.

Lesnar: Come on you asshole, get up so I can put you through that damn can!

The masked man then does a leg sweep from the ground knocking Lesnar to the ground, making him reach for his neck. The man then looks in all directions and runs away.

Cole: Finally someone has taken down that asshole other than Shawn. I wish he was still here I miss him.

King: Are you insane Cole? wCw is back to normal as normal can be without Shawn Michaels around. Of course we now have Undertaker replacing him in DX, but still the random attacks from those guys have seemed to subside.

Booker: From the crew's area next to the commentary table Screw this man. These random attacks, whether by DX or some masked man, have got to stop, I've had enough. I'm done sitting here being an announcer. It's time for someone to step up.

Booker T stands up and starts to take off his suit. He grabs a mic and yells "Whoever that masked man is, you better dig this sucka! I'm comin for ya!". Booker reveals he was dressed in his ring gear and runs to the stage and through the curtain to the back while the crowd is cheering at the top of their lungs and chanting Booker's name.

*This promo is open for Booker T. This also ends Booker being able to be used as a commentator.
Back to top Go down
Sheamus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Sheamus

Out of Commision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Commision   Out of Commision Empty6/1/2012, 12:09 pm

Booker T New theme Music Begins to play as he heads back Stage

The Crowd is going Wild!!

Cole: Wait a min, what the hell is Booker thinking?

Matthews: Wow what a very shocking show were having tonight

Screen Cuts to Booker T walking backstage, he see Vampiro and Brock laid out and begin to help them. Booker then gets attack behind from the masked men.

The Masked grabs a Pipe and try's to hit Booker with it, But he ducks and as soon as the Masked man turns around...................................................................................... SUPER KICK right to the face.

The masked man drops the pipe and hits his head on the trash can. Booker picks him up and trys to take off his mask but the man runs off..

Cole: Can you believe it, Booker T Saves Day

Matthews: Well At lease for now, That masked man is going to return with revenge

Booker T, helps up Brock as the medical team is working on Vampiro.

Booker T Theme Music Begins to play

Booker T Walks back out to the Stage

Out of Commision Imager

The Crowd is going Wild........

Out of Commision Otnbyx

Boooker Gets in the Ring

Booker T, Booker T, Booker T

Booker Grabs a mic and begin to speaks:

Thank you, thank you all,........... Crowd contiunes to chant.....

You see i been here in this business for a very long time and i seen a whole lot of things.. While i was down there part as the Commentator team, i was getting very pissed off on how this Masked men can come and attack superstars without anybody doing shit. Today was the final day that i was going to let that happen.

Crowd cheers

I'm coming from behind that table and that suit and getting back in this ring and kicking ass because i am, The 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time wCw Champion.

NOW CAN U DIG THAT SUCKA

Out of Commision Imager

OPEN FOR Brock, Vampy or ADMINS!!
Back to top Go down

Out of Commision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Commision   Out of Commision Empty6/2/2012, 12:58 pm

[The entire WCW fans were still cheering that Booker T is back to wrestle. But they soon go quiet when they see one of the trainers that was with Vampiro backstage come out to the ring and ask for a mic]

Trainer: I have come done here to this ring because I have some bad new to tell you all.

[Everyone in the stadium is in silence waiting to know what the bad news was]

Trainer: As you all know earlier tonight both Brock Lesnar and Vampiro were attacked backstage.... If it wasn't for Booker T coming to the rescue when he did I have a feeling the situation would have gotten worse... Brock Lesnar is fine, he is a little banged upped but he will still be able to compete.

[The trainer clears his throat before speaking]

Trainer: But.... Vampiro on the other hand has suffered a bunch of injuries... Now as all of you know Vampiro has been attacked by alot people for almost a month... He has couple of ribs broken, shoulder blades cracked, his right shin shattered and has suffered a tremendous amount of blood loss.... The paramedics say he won't be able to compete for a long time if ever again.

[The WCW fans are now extremely worried about Vampiro]

Trainer: I asked the paramedics what if he recovers... They told me that if he does recover the fastest time he would be fully recoverd would probably take a year in half.... So as of right now Vampiro is being treated to the fullest but, I have a feeling that his career is over... Thank for your time.

[The trainer puts the mic down leaves the ring and heads backstage]

Cole: Well looks like Vampiro's career is over... I do not consider that not bad news more of good news in my opinion.

King: Shut up Cole this is bad news damn it.... Vampiro had a bright future and that future just went up in smoke. So if I were you Cole I would shut.....

[Jerry gets interupted by a crptic message on the titron when the lights go out]

[The titron show city buildings destroyed surrounded by nothing but sand and clocks ticking, ravens and crows are seen on top of the broken shrapnel of what look like cars, buses, and motorcycles. It also shows the signs saying "The Time Has Come" and "Reset Clocks" on pieces of paper being pushed through the air by wind currents in the apocalyptic city. The video ends with another clock ticking]

[The lights come back on and everyone in the stadium is in shock at what they just witnessed]

Cole: What the hell just happened.

King: I have no idea but it seems that something big is going to happened to WCW... I just hope whatever or whoever is coming isn't bad news.

{Open for Booker T, Brock Lesnar or The Anonymous GM}
Back to top Go down

Out of Commision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Commision   Out of Commision Empty6/4/2012, 5:44 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Booker - Good intro saying that you are coming back but still lacking in more content, but I liked it still, so 3sp

Time (Vampiro) - You did well, haven't seen you pull a good promo in awhile and I'm glad to say you finally took the purple dildo out your ass and thought up a good one. 4sp for you
Back to top Go down

Out of Commision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Commision   Out of Commision Empty6/4/2012, 5:44 pm

This counts as last weeks promo too
Back to top Go down

Out of Commision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Commision   Out of Commision Empty6/4/2012, 5:52 pm

****** OFFICIAL GRADING ********

Brock : Good use of storytelling without visual cues. Great way to keep yourself involved without having a match. 4 sp seems appropriate.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out of Commision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Commision   Out of Commision Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of Commision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: