World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wcw will rest in peace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

wcw will rest in peace Empty
PostSubject: wcw will rest in peace   wcw will rest in peace Empty5/30/2012, 10:59 pm

King: Welcome back to wCw Monday Night Raw! We've had a lot of great matches and we still have some amazing matches still to come.

Jr: With The Undertaker joining D Generation X last night at Backlash what will the group have in store for wCw?

With the first gong the lights cut out as the fog rises threw the arena. The boo's fill the arena untill the chains start to shake. As the chain's shake the arena has an uneasy hush as they wait for The Undertaker.

King: You can cut the fear with a knife!

Jr: With his actions of last night no one want's to cross the deadman!

Cole: Why is everyone afraid of him he's not even out here yet! He probably got lost on the way down to the ring!

King: I don't think i'd have said that cole

Jr: We all saw what he did to hbk and let me tell you, you are no hbk!

The music slowly fades down as all the lights get a creepy green tint to them as music fades in

King: and it begains!

Jr: Business is about to pick up!

Cole: That's right and i have an interview with the deadman

Michale Cole get's up and climbs in to the ring as The Undertaker makes his way down to the ring. The Dead man stands at the steps and looks in to the ring

wcw will rest in peace Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmfZfByZBFvbIgK10rLFAytS_6CNzwZ2Ey2kHFe9vE0ZnEcs01

after a few moments of standing at the corner The Undertaker climbs in to the ring and is handed a mic. The light come back to normal and the music fades out.

Cole: Now Dead Man after your amazing lossing streak what made you decide to join DX and take out one of the greatest superstars in the wCw?

Taker: The wCw fans are the reason i lost... I was in it to make them happy.... after the match with Kane i learned why you don't fight for them. From now on i fight for myself and DX.

Cole: So your going to ride there coat ta........

Before Cole can finish he is grabbed by the throat and is hit with a chokeslam. Taker picks a mic back up and slowly talks in to the mic

Tonight Edge & Miz will find out why i've joined D Generation X..... Tonight they will Rest.... In.... Peace.....

Taker drops the mic and exit's to the back as the music plays

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wcw will rest in peace   wcw will rest in peace Empty5/31/2012, 3:17 pm

*** OFFICAL GRADING ***

Taker - Feels weird saying that to someone else haha. Anyways, good overall promo but as always your downfall is lack of content. I'm sorry. Yes the commentary table was good you switched between who was talking, but when Cole got in the ring and Taker talked, I needed more. I'm awarding you 3sp.
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

PostSubject: Re: wcw will rest in peace   wcw will rest in peace Empty5/31/2012, 5:44 pm

Lame! Taker doesn't do a bunch of talking.... I didn't have anything too say just pushing the heel turn a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wcw will rest in peace   wcw will rest in peace Empty5/31/2012, 7:40 pm

He does do a lot of talking when he cuts his own promos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wcw will rest in peace   wcw will rest in peace Empty

Back to top Go down

wcw will rest in peace
Page 1 of 1