World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain Charisma post RAW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Captain Charisma post RAW Empty
PostSubject: Captain Charisma post RAW   Captain Charisma post RAW Empty5/22/2012, 8:08 pm

Christian is backstage after finally winning his first match in wcw, after hitting the unprettier on William Regal who had beaten him 3 nights before on Smackdown

Christian Finally, the first win, two months and its finally here, the age of Captain Charisma is upon you all my peepulation

Christian sees the locker room of his tag team partner of the night, the Miz and hesitates before walking up to the door and knocking 3 times

Christian Miz, you in there?

TBC - MIZ

Last edited by Christian on 5/22/2012, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Captain Charisma post RAW   Captain Charisma post RAW Empty5/22/2012, 8:14 pm

A rapid succession of thuds can be heard. At Christian's words they desist.

Quote :
"Yeah, I am in here. Come in it is open."
The Miz says, resuming his training against a punching bag.

Quote :
"Just working on my cardio for this Sunday."

TBC-Christian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Charisma post RAW   Captain Charisma post RAW Empty5/22/2012, 8:36 pm

Christian opens the door and walks in to see the Miz training and shrugs

C:I just wanted to say thanks a lot for tonight, you helped me finally get my first win in WCW, and i am indebted to you for that

Christian takes a seat on the bench in front of the locker and gives a huge sigh of relief

C: I have to say, I was skeptical about your tag team abilities but to me, that was the best tag team match i have had in quite some time, you have a special talent for it as well as in singles competition, and if I do say so myself, you were charismatic, as well as pretty damn 'awesome'

TBC - Miz
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Captain Charisma post RAW   Captain Charisma post RAW Empty5/22/2012, 9:08 pm

Miz pauses, lost in thought for a moment before he speaks.

Quote :
"I just go out there and try my hardest. I know people didn't use to take me seriously and didn't believe me when I said I loved this business. I think..."
He again pauses as emotion seems to overtake him.

Quote :
"I think I am slowly proving myself. It never hurts to have someone in your corner either. I have a feeling DX is planning something so just do me a favor and watch my back. I think Awesome Charisma may have a chance"
He says as he resumes slowly hitting the bag. This time with delicateness so he can still hear Christian speaking.

TBC- Christian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Charisma post RAW   Captain Charisma post RAW Empty5/24/2012, 7:44 pm

Christian ponders for a bit before finally responding to Miz's comments

Christian: I would definately back you up and be in your corner, as you say, DX is planning something and they could strike at any time.

Christian slowly stands up before walking to the locker room door

C: I best leave you to train, big match Sunday, and don't worry, DX won't do anything to wreck your match against Edge for the title, Thats How I Roll

Christian opens the locker room door to leave with a parting comment

C: Awesome Charisma, I like it.

FIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Charisma post RAW   Captain Charisma post RAW Empty5/29/2012, 9:37 pm

I will grade this tomorrow due to my phone wanting to play tricks on me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Charisma post RAW   Captain Charisma post RAW Empty5/30/2012, 6:50 pm

*** OFFICIAL GRADING ***

Christian - Good promo though like a lot of recent ones from memebers, you were lacking in content. Not really much to say other than I have to give you a 2sp

Miz - Same for you. Not your best work man, gotta give you a 2 as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Charisma post RAW   Captain Charisma post RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Charisma post RAW
Page 1 of 1