World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Odds Against Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Odds Against Me Empty
PostSubject: The Odds Against Me   The Odds Against Me Empty5/20/2012, 3:11 pm

[RAW comes back from commercial break]

Cole: We are back from a commercial break ladies and gentlemen.... Now some of you have been wondering, after seeing DX run a muck and everyone going after The Rock..... You people are wondering where is Vampiro.

King: Hell I want to know where he is.... I saw him earlier tonight talking to one of our trainers... And the next thing that happened was he just disappeared back stage.

Cole: In my opinion, I think he just left and went back home... Which is good for us we don't need some punk kid running around this place like its his own personal play.....

[Cole gets cut off by Vampiro's music]

[Vampiro comes from backstage but something is wrong. He is holding his head and limping down to the ring. Vampiro limps around the ring, grabs a mic from the commentary tables, rolls into the ring and begins to speak]

Vampiro: Well it looks like the odds are against me... The first thing when I came into this building was get pulled into the trainers room because I apparently have another concussion. I told the trainer how and he gave me a video of my tag match with The Undertaker against The Rock and Kane.... So lets roll the clip.

[The video starts off with the beginning of the tag match. The match was back and fourth between both teams and continued to go back and forth through out the rest of the match. Vampiro hitting Kane with the Spiked Coffin, Undertaker getting hit with the Rock Bottom. Undertaker hitting Kane with the Tombstone Piledriver, Kane hitting Vampiro with a Chokeslam. The video cuts to the important part of how the match ended. Kane hitting Vampiro with a Last Ride, then the video shows carefully Vampiro's head hit and bounced off the edge of the ring which is made of metal, the video then slowly dies down before going completely black.]

Vampiro: Just what I need another concussion.... Butt?! Then I decided to ignore the trainer's warning about my safety and headed back stage where I got ambushed by that forth masked guy who is hanging around with Christian and the Dashing Dragons..... He attacked me with a crowbar back stage... That is why my left leg is f@cked upped and now I have to limp.

[Vampiro limps towards the side of the ring where the commentators are sitting]

Vampiro: Now apparently people like Micheal Cole think I am a punk kid that should not be here... That I am not skilled enough to fight with the big dogs around here... That I should just leave right now before I get hurt any further.... Well here is the thing Micheal Cole.... I know I'm an underdog... I know I was just recruited because I was fresh talent from the Mexican division.... But I am not going to let assholes like you push me around and tell me to leave.

Cole: Well you should leave.... Look around kid, your up against men of legends.... The Rock, HBK, The Undertaker, Randy Orton, and even though I'm saying this John Cena.... Vampiro.... Or I should call you by who you really are Vampiro Jr. Your a joke.... Your just living in your father's shadow.... It is pathetic... Your pathetic.

[The WCW fans boo at Micheal Cole for what he just said]

Vampiro: Tell me Cole.... If I am so pathetic, then why are these fans cheering for me every time I step into this stadium.... You see the reason you say I pathetic is because I'm new and the fans cheer for me unlike you... Maybe that is why they cheer for The Rock, Brock Lesnar, and The Miz.... Those guys were heels who turned to faces... The same way as me... Now Cole you can say what ever you want about me but just remember who the real pathetic person is here.

[The WCW fans burst into cheers and chants]

Fans: We want a coffin..... SPIKED COFFIN!!!!!!! We want a coffin..... SPIKED COFFIN!!!!!!

[Vampiro quiets them down so he can speak]

Vampiro: So back to what I was saying... I have another concussion and my left leg is f@cked up.... But I am not going to let that stop me from beating everyone here in this business... And I know can do it to.... So if any other assholes back stage want to try put me out of commission... I'm right here so take your best shot.... I DARE YOU!!

[The WCW fans wait in dead silence to see if anyone is going to try and jump Vampiro again]

{Open for anyone to reply}
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

The Odds Against Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odds Against Me   The Odds Against Me Empty5/21/2012, 10:20 pm

{Official Grade}

A high 3 SP. Will gladly adjust if more is added later through role play.

Also, DX get in here!
Back to top Go down

The Odds Against Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: