World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will not be ignored...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I will not be ignored... Empty
PostSubject: I will not be ignored...   I will not be ignored... Empty5/16/2012, 7:50 pm

Dean: I really feel like talking.....As WCW wont let me do anything else I guess il just stick to talking..HI....Im Dean Ambrose, I know you all hear rumors about who i am and what I do and yes..... believe them all because its true...I am that good...really I am its that scary, Im one in a million...Yeah its pretty good to be me

The Fans Are Booing Dean Ambrose

I will not be ignored... 0

Dean Ambrose: But if theres one thing that really makes my blood boil...Its being Ignored....even when I YELL and SCREAM and BEG as loud as i can for a match its just not going to happen, thats just not going to happen, Because WCW is scared of what its unleashed in me and they should be...

Dean starts nodding to himself and talking to himself and the fans are looking at him like he's crazy

I will not be ignored... 1333490679_DeanAmbrose1_display_image

Dean Ambrose: Just remember WCW you may be able to stop me wrestling this week and many more but you cant stop me from talking....Take Notice WCW.....I....WILL.....NOT.....BE......IGNORED

I will not be ignored... Tumblr_m1bsrfVWnU1r8ubbko1_1280

Dean Slams the mic on the floor and starts to act crazy in the ring all while the fans are booing him and he is telling the crowd to shut up while he walks up the ramp
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

I will not be ignored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will not be ignored...   I will not be ignored... Empty5/18/2012, 9:18 pm

{Official grade}

You just need a bit more content to push your grade up but it is clear you have a firm grasp of your character. I am loving it! 3 SP
Back to top Go down

I will not be ignored...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: