World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new age of Domination

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new age of Domination Empty
PostSubject: A new age of Domination   A new age of Domination Empty5/12/2012, 2:48 pm

With the crowd buzzing like they always do while they are waiting for something to happen, a familiar theme comes on over the loudspeakers:

The crowd goes wild as they chant "Goldberg", Then the fountain pyro erupts as a shadow is seen from behind, as the crowd continues to chant, Goldberg walks through the pyro as cheers with the potential to deafen a man erupt from the audience.

Ring announcer: "Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce: GOLDBERG!!"

Goldberg grabs a microphone and steps into the ring.

Goldberg: "A new age of domination has come upon the WCW. The Golden Age. No one shall stand before me without being put in the hospital. Because remember, Violence speaks louder than words."

As the crowd erupts in cheers Goldberg randomly spears the ring announcer, and then he picks him up and delivers a powerful Jackhammer. He then steps out of the the ring with the arena deafened by cheers, "Goldberg" chants, and his theme.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

A new age of Domination Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new age of Domination   A new age of Domination Empty5/14/2012, 12:46 am

{Offical grade}

I used to love Goldberg as a kid so I expect awesome things from you. For now I will say that I hoped for more content but am happy with what you have here. Keep trying harder! 3 SP
Back to top Go down

A new age of Domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: