World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anonymous GM Outraged

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anonymous GM Outraged Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous GM Outraged   Anonymous GM Outraged Empty5/12/2012, 12:44 pm

(The crowd in attendance is excited for tonight's event and have already started cheering before the intro and fireworks go off stating the beginning of the show, the commentators aren't even out yet, but somehow we are live from the SD arena. All of a sudden that all too familiar sound comes out of the speakers)

(Boos erupt from around the arena as Michael Cole walks out from behind the curtain saying those words with Smart Phone in hand. He makes his way to the ring and begins to speak again.)

Michael Cole: And I quote, "It has come to my attention that there is a lot of controversy back in the locker room concerning the match at Wrestlemania for the RIGHT to be called The Face of the Company. Now I have dealt with the meaningless... for lack of a better word, bitching... ever since the match was decided. But I allowed this man to keep the moniker because that's what it is, a moniker. Now on Raw this Monday, unbeknownst to me, The Rock brought out a NEW championship. I don't ever remember scheduling you in a title match? Now I want you to come out here with your title and HAND IT OVER to Michael Cole."

MUST be continued by The Rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous GM Outraged   Anonymous GM Outraged Empty5/12/2012, 4:18 pm

*Micheal Cole sits and waits with a faint look upon his face*
*When the music hits*

*The Rock walks down with his title around his shoulder, dark glasses on, and his Boots To Asses T-shirt*
*The Rock then enters the ring where he demands a microphone while the crowd cheers loudly*

The Rock: Michael Cole.... Well come in the ring and get my title jabroni... Come on The Rock is waiting!

*Michael Cole slowly enters the ring while The Rock has a pissed off look on his face*

The Rock: The Rock... is pissed.... The Rock... is outraged... Do you know why Michael...

Michael Cole: Um... *Loosens his tie a little*... because um... we are taking back your title?

The Rock: GOOD FOR YOU MICHAEL.... you can FINALLY do something right around here instead of bitch and moan and every little thing that is good in this company... But now.... now you have angered THE GREAT ONE... Do you know what happens to people when they Anger the Great One??

*Cole's face turns dead and scared*

The Rock: Do who know what happens to people who try and take away something from The Rock?? Well you will find out momentarilly... But heres my title Cole..

*The Rock takes his title and extends it to Cole*
*Michael Cole temptingly takes the title and gives it to the referee outside*

The Rock: Cole... Before you leave... I want to let you know something... Do you see that title right there?

*The Rock then points to the WCW Title and Cole shakes his head in a yes motion*

The Rock: YOU CAN FLIP THAT BITCH SIDEWAYS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!

*The Rock then turns around and grabs Michael Cole and delivers a Rock Bottom dead center in the Ring*
*The Crowd starts to cheer histaricly while The Rock grabs his Microphone*
*The Rock begins to speak in a high tempo electrifying voice*

The Rock: MICHAEL YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR RUDY TOOTY MOUTH AND I HAVE SOMETHING YOU TELL YOU! YOU JABRONI SON OF A *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* ANONYMOUS GM *bleep* *bleep* CANDY ASS! IF YOU SMEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

*The Rock then throws the Microphone at Michael Cole and then shoves his hand into his body*
*The crowd becomes elecrified because they all know whats about to happen*
*The Rock takes off his elbow pad and throws it to the people*
*The Rock bounces off the rope and jumps over michael cole laying there*
*The Rock stops... flips off michael cole... and then delivers the peoples elbow to the heart of Michael Cole*

*The Rock then leaves the ring while medical attention comes to help cole*

*There everyone you happy...*
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous GM Outraged   Anonymous GM Outraged Empty5/14/2012, 12:48 am

{Official Grade}

Thank you for this. 4 SP for being mature about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous GM Outraged   Anonymous GM Outraged Empty

Back to top Go down

Anonymous GM Outraged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: