World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woo Woo Woounded

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Woo Woo Woounded Empty
PostSubject: Woo Woo Woounded   Woo Woo Woounded Empty5/11/2012, 7:37 pm

Woo Woo Woounded Wwe-smackdown

Hey everybody and welcome to Friday Night Smackdown!!!! I'm Josh Matthews at ringside as always with Michael Cole, and the five time, five time, five time wCw Champion, Booker T!

Geez Matthews do you always have to introduce him like that? I mean why don't I get a cool special introduction?

I'll have to agree with Cole on this one Josh.

Thanks Book!

Here let me give you a special intro: I'm Booker T along with Josh Matthews, and the one, the only, the most annoying, useless JACKASS in the entire wCw, Michael Cole!!!!

Haha I like that Booker! Maybe i'll use that one from now on.

Can you two shut up, we have a job to do you ameteurs. Now back to business. On this past Monday Night Raw, there was a gauntlet match between the Intercontinental Champion, Shawn Michaels, and Zack Ryder, John Cena, and Vampiro and let's just say that it didn't go as we all thought it would.

You're damn right Cole! Forget about 'Heartbreak Kid', that "Punk Ass Kid" snuck up behind a defenseless Zack Ryder and decimated him with a steel chair over and over and over again! In my eyes that screams out 'Chicken'!! Shawn Michaels was flat out scared!!

Regardless of his reason, Shawn Michaels effectively took Zack Ryder out of the Intercontinental Championship race and then took it one step further by Disqualifying himself by knockng out John Cena with a steel chair and in doing so, ended up handing him the title shot. I'm just grateful that he stopped willingly after a few swings on Cena instead of relentlessly beating him like he did to Ryder!

Well in my eyes it was dirty but it was also an ingenious move by Shawn! I mean they threw him into a gauntlet match, a match type he had no chance in winning, so he took it into his hands to not only thin out the competition, but also choose his opponent, and escape unscathed!! And on top of that, it was Zack Ryder who got injured, i mean, who cares about that bum?

Cole I swear everytime you speak I wanna reach over the table and knock your scrawny little ass the f....

Hey now Book relax. I can't have you getting fired, I can't handle Cole by myself!

Alright thanks Josh but Cole, i'd advise you to stay quiet for awhile.

Well we now have an update on Zack Ryder's condition: He has a severly sprained neck, a bruised vertebrae in his spine, a partially torn bicep muscle, and three broken ribs!!!

God damn!! I swear someone needs to get these D-Evolution-X punks under control!! There is just no room in this company for this kind of blatant disregard for well, anything! I mean I have no problem with stables or anything like that but they are intentionally taking out Superstars, not in the ring, but in vicious attacks backstage! It's spineless!

I'll have to agree with you on that one Book. However, against his doctors wishes, he is here tonight to address the wCw Universe and here he comes!!

(Zack Ryder walks out on crutches to the surprised gasps and cheers from the crowd)

Woo Woo Woounded ZackRyderCrutches_display_image

Man he looks rough!! I'm surprised he even made it out here tonight, I heard he was required to be in a wheelchair!

Regardless of what any of you think about Ryder, you gotta admit that he has heart and an extreme love for this business and these fans.

Is that Cena walking down?

(Ryder makes his way into the ring with Cena's help and grabs a mic)

This man right here,

(looks at Cena)

Woo Woo Woounded RAW_977_Photo_119_large

is by far my best friend in this business. And if you think that this is just a facade or just for ratings look at this picture.

(Points to titantron)

Woo Woo Woounded 359939-BI-20120123_raw_ryder_injury

He was right beside me the whole time and no one deserves that title shot more than him!

(Stops for a second so that fans can cheer)

Now I will be out of commission for awhile but don't worry, Broski Nation will still be alive and well when I return and we will still be the number 1 tag team in this entire business!! But for now I need all of you to give your love and support to my boy Cena as he works his way to the Intercontinental Title!! But I have to address what happened to me earlier this week when I was viciously attacked from behind by Shawn Michaels.

(The crowd erupts into boos unconditionally at the mention of Michaels name)

I know, I know but let me finish. He broke three of my ribs, bruised a vertebrae in my spine, sprained my neck, and partially tore my left bicep so i'll be back sooner than later. I have been advised by my doctors to stay in a wheelchair for a few weeks but I had to come out and talk to the best fans in the world one more time on my own two feet!! But enough about me! Let me turn it over to my main Broski and let him tell all of you what he plans to do with Shawn Michaels...

TBC BY CENA ONLY
Back to top Go down

Woo Woo Woounded Empty
PostSubject: ...........   Woo Woo Woounded Empty5/13/2012, 1:24 am

Woo Woo Woounded IMG00079-20111225-1534

I dont have much to say Zack and im not going to talk about this now its too soon but HBK its No DQ tonight so better get ready for tonight and at the next PPV because im going to going to show you Backlash because you made this personal so just like Zack im going to beat your ass down till you cant stand....here Zack i said what i have to i have business to get done tonight say what you have to say and head home Broski get better so we can finish what we started.....

(Cena hands Zack the mic and leaves to the Back until the start or his match)
Back to top Go down
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

Woo Woo Woounded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woo Woo Woounded   Woo Woo Woounded Empty5/13/2012, 7:35 am

Before Cena can exit the ring

Hbk comes title over his sholder mic in hand

Woo Woo Woounded Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl4JJ3ks4Svg_XE0W_o80-2wPdHfNCNYkt1GSrEIuEVbvQhhfx

he starts to sniffle as he begins to speek

waaaaa waaaaa waaaa it hurts so bad oh god i can't walk waaaa waaa waaa

Hbk drops to the ground and rolls around pretending like he's hurt as the crowd boos

ahhhh well that was fun. You really think that either one of you can take this title from me? I am the Show Stoppa! You aren't on my level and won't ever be able to touch the Heart Break Kid! I will hold on to this title for as long as i'm in WcW and there's not a thing either one of you broskie's can do about it! and if your not down with that i only got two words for ya!

HBK turns to walk back but stops and turns around and looks straight at Cena and with a wink

I'll see you tonight John

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Woo Woo Woounded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woo Woo Woounded   Woo Woo Woounded Empty5/14/2012, 12:51 am

{Official grade}

Zack Ryder- I am going to give you a high 4 SP grade. Everything was very well done on your part.

John Cena- 2 SP (If you haven't got any promo points this week)

HBK- 2 SP (If you haven't already received promo points.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Woo Woo Woounded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woo Woo Woounded   Woo Woo Woounded Empty

Back to top Go down

Woo Woo Woounded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: