World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOO WOO Chair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohan
Respected Member
Respected Member
Mohan

WOO WOO Chair Empty
PostSubject: WOO WOO Chair   WOO WOO Chair Empty5/11/2012, 5:26 pm

The Tron shows Zack Ryder walking threw the back making his way to the waiting area for his match but as he's walking threw the hall's he is blasted in the back by a steel chair shot! Zack stumbles a little and turns around ready to fight when he's met with a sweat chin music by HBK. Zack fall to the floor as HBK hit's Zack with a chair over and over until he's pulled off of Zack. The crew in the back hold HBK back as they help Ryder get to safty.

HBK comes down to the ring holding the chair. He stands in the ring waiting for John Cena to come down to the ring.

WOO WOO Chair Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV0TnIZgp6siMjs0QGLrqtop4BYq4MSS-3WR0nFvS0EQeuQDo-

The Two superstars stand in the ring staring in to each others eye's

WOO WOO Chair Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5WlHSM3XlmbqZFr-oF9de0sYR1vzVTBd9dNw7E8XwaUiHlgh7

The ref calls for the bell and right as the dings are heard HBK turns and bust John Over the head with the chair. In a look of awww the ref calls for the bell and announces John Cena the winner by way of DQ. HBK hits Cna with the chair again as he tries to stand back up. HBK throws the chair and takes the ref from the ring announcer.

WOO WOO Chair 9k=

"How do you like that Mr. GM?! You want to punish me for your abnormally small genitalia! I'm sure that's not quite what you wanted but if your not down with that D Generation X only has two words for ya!"

(TBC by he knows)
Back to top Go down

WOO WOO Chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOO WOO Chair   WOO WOO Chair Empty5/11/2012, 5:41 pm

The lights in the arena shut off as you can hear an ominous click echoing throughout. All of a sudden the Titantron lights up with a video.

the lights come back to Shawn Michaels being confused and looking back at the commentary table for an answer.
Back to top Go down

WOO WOO Chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOO WOO Chair   WOO WOO Chair Empty5/11/2012, 5:47 pm

I'm fairly certain he meant me but whatever...
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

WOO WOO Chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOO WOO Chair   WOO WOO Chair Empty5/12/2012, 12:41 am

{Official grade}

HBK- Solid promo but I need a bit more content and attention to detail to earn a big grade. 3 SP. I appreciate the clever writing though.

???-1 SP. I like where this is going but you get the bare minimum just to get you on the board. Do more next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WOO WOO Chair Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOO WOO Chair   WOO WOO Chair Empty

Back to top Go down

WOO WOO Chair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw HALL OF RECORDS :: The Legacy of wCw :: Age 1 :: WCW SUPERSTAR PROMOS-
Jump to: