World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punk Sucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Dustin

Punk Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Punk Sucks   Punk Sucks Empty2/26/2013, 4:14 am

Punk Sucks IMG_20130226_020027_zpsed5c6d5f
{Lilian Garcia}
And our next contest will be for the newly won United States championship please help me introduce our champion the phenomenal AJ Styles! The crowd lets out a deafening cheer as aj's music is heard over the arena.

Punk Sucks Http3A2F2F25mediatumblrcom2Fdf6baf665a525f3fc9d0c723a434d4cb2Ftumblr_miluh5Nnmx1qzkr3vo5_250_zps798192a7
The united states champ stands at the top of the ramp peaking out of his hood at all the fans and spreads both arms as his usual fireworks go off sending the fans into a fury.
Punk Sucks IMG_20130217_152918_zps0b863c5e
Aj with a very confident walk makes his way down to the ring and enters the ring. Aj taunts to the crowd while his song finishes out he backs into his corner and continues to bounce around a little bit.
Punk Sucks IMG_20130226_020027_zpsed5c6d5f
{Lilian Garcia}
And your challenger for the united states championship the best in the world the voice of the voiceless CM PUNK!

The camera pans around to the top of the stage as the crowd eagerly awaits cm punk. Cm punks music continues to play with no sign of him. The music stops and a low grumble develops amongst the sold out arena. The camera pans back to aj styles standing in the ring one of the WCW officials motion for Styles to come over towards him as he has something to tell him. They talk for a few moments and with a dissapointed look on his face aj grabs a mic and begins to speak.
Punk Sucks IMG_20130226_021125_zpsade9ec89
{AJ Styles}
This is just embarassing, Aj puts his head down one more time and shakes it in disapproval. You know this is low even for you punk. Now i understand that you might not have the stones or the ability to beat someone like myself but you could of at least showed up for our match. This wouldnt have been the first time we did battle so i understand why you tucked your tail and ran but its just embarassing. Espically seeing as how a great deal of the fans loved and admired you. Its not the fact that you ran from me its the fact you ran from them. All these people deserve the best we can possibly give and of course CM Punk thinks that he is above that let me guess because your "straight edge" and that makes you better than me. The expression turns on ajs face as he is getting visibly angry. The truth of the matter is your a chicken shit punk. You know in your heart you cant beat AJ Styles that I am truly the better man. But oh well punk at least I didnt have to waste a title match on a squash session. Seeing as how punk has ruined everyones night im making this open challenge for anyone who will actually show up, This friday on smackdown i will have my first title defense against anyone who is deserving of a title shot. Once again guys im sorry punk had to drop to these extreme lows. Aj stops for a moment as he lowers the mic and ponders his next thought. I guess it just drives home the fact that he has no integrity he is just a scared boy. Aj drops the mic picks up his title and rolls out of the ring

End Promo
Back to top Go down

Punk Sucks
Page 1 of 1