World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ Styles a fighting champ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Dustin

AJ Styles a fighting champ Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles a fighting champ   AJ Styles a fighting champ Empty2/17/2013, 6:50 pm

AJ Styles a fighting champ IMG_20130217_152918_zps0b863c5e
Aj makes his way down the ramp in a very happy and excited mood high fiving and smiling to all the fans. Aj finally makes his way into the ring wearing his newly won United States championship.

AJ Styles a fighting champ IMG_20130217_155242_zpsa0e1126b
{AJ Styles}
Aj yet to say a word just continues to look down at his title in disbelief. Aj finally motions for a mic and addresses the crowd. I honestly cant believe this, ive only been with WCW for two short weeks. The company has already trusted me enough to bestow upon me the chance to become the untied states champion. Something like this only comes around a few times for a person so I couldnt let this oppurtunity go. Bully put up a heck of a fight but in the end I refused to lose. Once I dropped him with the Styles Clash it was academic at that point. But to truly be honest about it becoming champion never really sat in until I woke up the next morning and the title lay beside me. This has been a short ride in WCW but i can honestly say its been a great one.AJ pauses for a moment and looks at the sell out crowd

AJ Styles a fighting champ IMG_20130212_023051_zps2fe6b457
[{Crowd}
THANK YOU AJ THANK YOU AJ THANK YOU AJ

AJ Styles a fighting champ IMG_20130217_155352_zpscc4159ef
{AJ Styles}
AJ continues to look out into the crowd with a look of pure amazement. You know what the best part about being a champ is? Its being able to come out here every week and do what I love and know all of you will be cheering me on. Every last one of you are the reason we put so much time and effort into all the things we do. Ive told you guys once but I cant drive this point home enough its such an honor to be working for this company in front of all of you. You guys are so passionate about the sport and it makes what we do not even seem like a job. It makes everything we have to do From the early flights across the world to late nights training in the ring. You all make it worth it and I just wanted to take time to thank all of you.

AJ Styles a fighting champ IMG_20130217_155150_zps6fd9d480
{AJ Styles}
Now on to more pressing matters I want everyone to know that im going to be a fighting champion I refuse to turn anyone back accepting all new comers. That starts this sunday as I step into the ring for my first title defense against the best in the world CM Punk. Once I defeat punk I will be more than willing to face my next challenger because thats what a real champ does. I dont really worry about this challenge as i am so focused on my match nothing will slow me down. So this is your fair warning to everyone in the back although I have openly agreed to face all comers I wish to let you know I am 100 percent business and facing me will not be a walk in the park. Because once that bell sound and you tie up with AJ Styles its not a matter of will you lose but how.
The fans continue to cheer AJ's name as AJ is soaking in the applause as a familiar sound comes to his ear....

TBC

[i]

Last edited by Matt Morgan on 2/18/2013, 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pred4torX
Pred4torX

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles a fighting champ   AJ Styles a fighting champ Empty2/18/2013, 6:04 pm

(Kazarian Shows Up At the Ramp Dressed As Aj)
AJ Styles a fighting champ Mqdefault
Kazarian:Aj Styles i want to be the first person to tell you that your win was nothing else but a fluke. Now Aj don't you worry cause i am gonna to take these people's misery away and i am gonna take that united states title from you.and you know how i am gonna win, by using the same finisher that knocked you out the last time we faced one on one let me show you something that might help you refresh your memory.
AJ Styles a fighting champ Tumblr_m0a7mw5lke1qcgsouo1_500
Kazarian: See Aj i have always been better then you and you know it who cares about the "people you adore" all that matters is that your standing face to face with a future legend.but you know what no need to worry i am not gonna waste my time out here these people don't
AJ Styles a fighting champ CrowdWithSigns_Wide_2
(Crowd Boo's chants Aj Aj Aj)
Kazarian:As i was saying before i was rudely interrupted by this rude audience these people don't deserve to hear me talk but im such a generous person so im gonna take that title from you Aj.
TBC
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles a fighting champ   AJ Styles a fighting champ Empty2/19/2013, 10:57 pm

AJ Styles looks up the ramp in disbelief as he sees Frankie Kazarian.

AJ Styles a fighting champ IMG_20130219_200410_zps54028cdf
{AJ Styles}
This has to be a bad joke, Are you kidding me really? Your here now. Look frankie I have no idea how you even got here but lets be honest you dont deserve to be here. The last time you were relevant you were X division champion and well we all know how that ended. AJ Styles stops and smirks a little as look of pure frustration comes across Kazarians face. My point being Kaz I left TNA to get away from less talented people like yourself. I have no problem putting my US title up for grabs but we all know how this will go i willl....
I dont want to tell you how about i show you. The crowd refocuses its attention to the big screen

AJ Styles a fighting champ IMG_20130219_204749_zps8ce950fe
{AJ Styles}
See Frankie this is how it is im the much better athlete im better on the microphone and im much better with the ladies. So ill go ahead slam your face into the Mat and prove to you one more time AJ Styles is better than you and always will be.

END PROMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles a fighting champ   AJ Styles a fighting champ Empty2/20/2013, 7:31 pm

AJ Styles 5/5

Kazarian 3/5..... short promo with a little format issue a longer promo and a fix on structure will do some good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles a fighting champ   AJ Styles a fighting champ Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles a fighting champ
Page 1 of 1