World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mind Of A Maniac.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

Mind Of A Maniac. Empty
PostSubject: Mind Of A Maniac.   Mind Of A Maniac. Empty2/17/2013, 3:46 pm

WCW Elimination Chamber continues with a new theme playing over the audio systems in the arena. After a few moments, the one and only Second City Saint, CM Punk comes from behind the curtain, his long locks shaven off in favor of a low buzzcut. Punk smirks as drops to a knee, shouting his ever familiar "IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!" battle cry, popping up as he pumps his fist, swings around and walks backwards down the ramp with his arms outstretched, drawing in a mixed reaction from the audience. Punk turns around with a grin on his face as he walks up the ring steps, hopping up onto the turnbuckle as he lifts his arms and shouts "BEST IN THE WORLD!", before dropping down and shuffling around the ring in a circle before grabbing the microphone.

Mind Of A Maniac. LRGsF2U

[CM Punk]
Well, let's see, where do I start? At the Royal Rumble, I got screwed out of a shot at the United States title. Then a couple weeks ago on Smackdown, again, another title shot, and another screwjob. Then on Main Event they decide to just throw it up for grabs between AJ Styles and Bully Ray, two guys who just signed their contracts two weeks ago while I was getting screwed out of my opportunities for it. So now, they've decided to once again throw me in another US Title Match. I mean, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But fool me three times? You're just fucking with the wrong man. I may not be able to shoot fire out of the ringposts like Kane, and I may not destroy everyone in my path, but after a while a guy gets sick of being given shot after shot only for it to be snatched away every single time.

Mind Of A Maniac. JoMsP17

[CM Punk]
After a while, you look in the mirror and start to wonder if management is playing some type of stupid joke on you or something. Newsflash, my name is CM Punk, the best person to grab a microphone that this company will ever see, one of the hardest working wrestlers who puts his life on the line week in and week out that this place has had, and without a doubt a guy who you cannot break, cannot destroy, and bottom line, should not fuck with. Whether WCW management wants to believe it or not, CM Punk isn't just some "kid that can't hang" like he was in WWE back in 2006, rolling down the ramp in Chicago on John Cena's gangster car with a lame-ass suit and a toy gun. I am CM Punk, a name that everyone, from small child to senior citizen, knows. I'm the one who took a microphone, sat on a stage in Las Vegas, and I had every single person in that crowd, and every single person watching at home in the palm of my hand, when I told each and every person who could hear me exactly what I thought of John Cena, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and even the almighty Vincent Kennedy McMahon. But I get here, and it's like that guy doesn't exist anymore. I'm just some average schmuck now, not the guy who made professional wrestling relevant without dying under 40 from steroid abuse and drug overdoses to do it. Whether the suits in WCW like it or not, I am not some average schmuck anymore, I'm the real deal.

Mind Of A Maniac. FsJZFD6

[CM Punk]
It's fitting that Vinnie Mac decided to keep it all in the family and give his little demonseed offsprings a job because they obviously can't do anything outside of this business because of who their precious daddy is. I don't care who's running the place, Vince, Shane, Stephanie, Paul Heyman, Eric Bischoff, who cares? The fans don't tune in to see Vince and his spoiled rotten kids, they tune in to see the wrestlers, and shocker, they tune in to watch the wrestling. Though, Vince McMahon hasn't known what it takes to make a superstar since he lost the F in his company's initials to the World Wildlife Fund. Vince McMahon can take down the federal government, he can run a multi-billion dollar company...but loses in a courtroom to a group of hippies trying to protect a few pandas from kicking the bucket. Now he and his kids are going to supposedly "shake things up" here in WCW, but if you look at this place and if you've heard what I've been ranting about for the last god knows how long, there hasn't been much of a shake-up, has there? It's the same old shit, week in and week out, and I'm not the only one who realizes it.

Mind Of A Maniac. GC7NB3v

[CM Punk]
If you want to call me bitter, then hell yeah, I'm bitter. I got screwed out of two title shots only to have two chumps on Main Event fight for it instead. I pour my heart out to each and every one of you every week, only to get what I deserve ripped out of my hands last minute. Sounds pretty unfair, don't you think? I sure do. How Sheamus hasn't been let go for not showing up two weeks in a row is beyond my comprehension, but I'm sure he'll turn out just fine, while I keep on getting the shortest stick in the pile, trying to blow smoke on a flame that Vince and his kids are desperately trying to put out. But you can't put out this fire, no matter how much you try. Remember the old expression, kids. When you try to play with fire, you're going to get burned, and I'm a blazing wildfire that's slowly growing out of control. Vince wants to treat my life like it's one big game, but Vince, you're on the last level, you're down to one life, and I'm the pissed off villain that's ready to send you crashing back down to earth. Ironic, isn't it? Your son-in-law calls himself "The Game", and you're trying to play games with people's careers. But Vince...life isn't a game. CM Punk isn't a character you can manipulate...and your game is over.

Mind Of A Maniac. A2Nljcu

[CM Punk]
Oh, don't get me wrong, Vince isn't the only one who's to blame. Sheamus isn't either. Hell, pretty much WCW as a whole should get the blame for trying to play puppetmaster, trying to yank on my strings and get me to dance. Well, I got news for you, CM Punk doesn't dance, CM Punk has no strings, and CM Punk is no puppet. I'm my own man, with my own agendas, and my own way of going about doing things, because that's who I am, and that's just what I do best. I'm not going to win employee of the month, but if anyone is going to try to fix the mess that the idiots in management has made, then I'm first in line for the job. But you need to remember this: I am CM Punk, the best...in...the world. I am unfuckwithable, and you're all in my line of sight, and I'm itching to pull the trigger and put knees to faces. You're just the first ones to drop, after that, all hell will break loose, and who will be the puppetmaster then? You're looking at him, you're hearing him, and you're going to watch him turn WCW into chaos, because chaos is a fun thing to create, and you have no clue what you're messing with.

Back to top Go down
Tyler

Mind Of A Maniac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Of A Maniac.   Mind Of A Maniac. Empty2/17/2013, 4:56 pm

OH em gee, you mention Kane.

I liked it. You are doing a lot of great things with CM Punk and I hope you finally get that title you have been wanting. I think you will make it very prestigious. Great job on the promo also.

5/5
Back to top Go down
Vince McMahon
wCw Chairman
wCw Chairman
Vince McMahon

Mind Of A Maniac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Of A Maniac.   Mind Of A Maniac. Empty2/17/2013, 8:09 pm

I wi respond to this promo later tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mind Of A Maniac. Empty