World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kazamania

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pred4torX
Pred4torX

Kazamania  Empty
PostSubject: Kazamania    Kazamania  Empty2/16/2013, 6:29 pm

(Kazarian Music Hits)

Kazarian walks down the ramp as he climbs on in the ring he slowely motions his arm up for the fortune sign
Kazamania  Img_8384_650
The Crowd goes insane as they see a future high flying god in the ring with a mic ready to speak.
Kazrian:My name is Frankie Kazarian. i came to wcw/woo for an opportunity. a chance for somebody who has high flying ability to gain world titles to gain respect from everybody in the back but.....i dont need there respect!
(Crowd starts to boo)
Kazamania  CrowdWithSigns_Wide_2
(Crowds Silents down)
Kazarian:I have teamed up with Matt Bentley! we became one of the greatest high flyers that wrestling has ever seen i have teamed up with Christopher Daniels and Aj styles. after i achieve greatness in this company just like i did in impact wrestling and in every other promotion everybody will remember the name..Frankie Kazarian.
(Crowd continues to boo louder)
Kazamania  CrowdWithSigns_Wide_2
Kazarian:Boo Me all you want it isnt gonna change anything. you selfish people have nothing better to do then sit down on a plastic chair for 2 hours and watch us work our ass off because your too lazy to go and get a job i am not here to get cheered im here to win titles and money and if any of you in the back have a problem deal with it.
[youtube][/youtube]
Kazamania  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuXEpZNCqrVx7lUOdSwdN6nj2muwhKZt3LqJZNn3XpP8Pqg2E19Q

Jerry Lawler:Its Him Cole its him Kazarian!

Micheal Cole: what an intense moment that was king with former x-division champion kazarian.

Jerry Lawler: well Micheal its Kaz! looks like where gonna have kazamania this year
(They both laugh)
Back to top Go down
Ryback
Ryback

Kazamania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazamania    Kazamania  Empty2/16/2013, 9:42 pm

[url][/url]
RYBACK
I THINK YOU ARE GOING PLACES KID.A HIGH FLYER A DAREDEVIL.A POWERHOUSE A BEAST.WHAT DO YOU SAY?ME,YOU GOING FOR THE GOLD AT WRESTLE MANIA.WE COULD BE ONE THE BEST TAG TEAM MEMBERS IN THE BUSINESS,EVER.JUST THINK ABOUT IT.
TBC
Back to top Go down
Pred4torX
Pred4torX

Kazamania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazamania    Kazamania  Empty2/16/2013, 9:54 pm

Kazamania  IMG_2421_650_display_image
(Kazarian Grabs the mic)
Kazarian: like i said ryback im not here to gain friends but if u insist ill do it will be like jericho and show andre and hogan kane and hurricane you"ll win me titles i mean no offense but look at you buddy your huge your exactly what i need to win championship gold so im in.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Kazamania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazamania    Kazamania  Empty2/17/2013, 12:47 pm

Alright guys. Both of you are new here so I will toss out a little bit of information about myself. I am the Smackdown GM, Shane McMahon and the wrestling superstar/current champion, Kane. I also play Sting on Raw. I grade the promos and wrote up the Smackdown side of this card and apparently am responsible for grading the good ol' promos on the PPV!

Now with that being said, I am what some call a "Grammar Nazi" in the case of if I see a grammatical error, I feel the need to correct it! Now, with you being forewarned, I can now grade your promos!

Kaz: 3/5

Ryback: 2/5

Kaz: I played Kaz in another fed. However, they allowed me to do what I wanted with his persona so he became CM Punk. Lulz.

I informed above that I am a grammar Nazi. Now, your promo isn't exactly the most..... Grammar friendly. There were a lot of little mistakes with capitalization, incorrect use of a word, and punctuation. The color coding change wasn't user friendly either. Made me feel like I was in a fun house. I suggest you keep just one color for your commentator, wrestler, and any side people. It would help when reading your promo. I would also space out a bit more between movement and dialogue. You also kind of botched the coding up there. Not a big deal and didn't really affect your grade that much but I figured I would just let you know!

On the good side of things.... My idea of Kaz as a heel is a cocky kid who can fly. So yeah. This being one of your first promos as him, you have a good start. Try to improve on some of these things man and I am sure you will be getting five points next time around!

Ryback: This is your second on the show so I will tell you that both will be graded but only the highest counts. I also currently play as him in another wrestling federation so I can go off of something when it comes to promos. LET'SA GO! -Mario

The reason I gave you so low is because of a few different things.

1. There was no color coding. I kind of thought you were making a motion as Ryback for a minute.

2. It lacked motion all together. You could of maybe put "Ryback comes marching out onto stage with a mic in hand....." and kind of given it a more realistic feel thant *music plays* *Ryback's voice comes from no where.*

3. Ryback is a man of few words but I think you could of added a bit more to your promo with dialogue also but that's just me. You also called him "kid" but I honestly don't think Ryback is that old. Not really affecting your grade, just a little comment. Lulz.

Well, there you go guys. Hope you enjoy the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Though, you may not. Eh, it happens. I think you both will be going places here and hope that you do. I can't wait to see the next promo from this and to see if you took my help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazamania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazamania    Kazamania  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazamania
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Pay Per Views :: wCw Elimination Chamber :: Promos-
Jump to: