World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bully Ray
Bully Ray

The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Empty
PostSubject: The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut   The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut Empty2/16/2013, 3:07 pm

(From outside of a double wide mobile home located in a wooded area of the small town of Leiper’s Fork, Tennessee sits a gold colored Chevrolet 2006 Z-71 Silverado. In the bed of the truck is a couple of bails of straw and a pitch fork. The driver side door opens up as the silhouette of a man wearing a cowboy hat opens the door. You can vaguely see some of his long dark hair hanging off his shoulder over top the red, white, and black flannel shirt that covers his torso. The side of his black rimmed sunglasses can be seen as he slides out of the truck. His brown mud stained boots touch the gravel driveway. His dusty and hole ridden blue jeans are evident that he’s been working around the area today. He shuts the truck door and reaches into his left back pocket. He pulls out a dip canister and opens it up. He puts a pinch of the dark chew into his mouth and closes the container. He returns the container to his pocket as he positions the mass into the corner of his right jaw. He spits instantly and gets a halfcocked grin on his face. He spots the crew out of the corner of his eye. The man takes steps towards them and begins to speak. )

:James Storm:
What is this? You guys with like 60 Minutes or How to Catch a Predator? Ain’t no one famous out here and Mr. Bojangles lives right down the street. He’s the nasty guy you gotta worry about.. That’s one funny fella ‘dere..

:WCW AGENT:
It’s nothing like that, we’re here to talk to you. We’re from the WCW.. Vince Russo sent a crew out here to catch a glimpse of you. I assume you’re James Storm?

(Feeling relieved James clasps at his chest for a moment and takes a deep breath. He slaps the Director on the shoulder and bends over exaggerating the fact he’s feeling better about this whole thing. He starts laughing while talking.)

That’s good to know there son, ‘cause I was about to reach back into the truck over there and pull out my 20 gage.. Coulda had you fellers scattered all over the place.

(The crew feels a little uneasy but they laugh along with him. Storm waves them over to come on in the house as he pulls out his keys to unlock the place. As they walk into the home he motions them into the living room where the immediately begin to set up their equipment. Storm walks into his kitchen and pops open a beer. He chucks the cap into the nearest garbage can as he takes a drink. He then returns to the living room where he plops down in the center of his couch. He sets the bottle down on the table in front of him and looks at the crew.)

So what do y’all wanna talk about?

Well, let’s talk about who you are and let the people out there know who James Storm is.

Fair enough..

(THE WCW AGENT motions for him to speak as they begin rolling. Storm ties his hair back with a hair tie from his right wrist and begins to get into character.. A seriousness comes over him.)

I’m the man known as “The Tennessee Cowboy” James Storm.. I’m six foot tall and two hundred and thirty five pounds of beer drinkin’, hell raisin’, and ass whippin’! I have been all over the world and wrestled some of the best this industry has to offer. I made my name in the independents, had a small run in that other WCW before the close out, and worked my way into a company called TNA. Some of you might have heard of it, hahaha! But I left TNA because I needed new ground, I needed a place where I could be myself and not a clone of someone else. See TNA management wanted me to be the next Shawn Michaels, but lets face it. Shawn and I have too many differences and not enough similarities. Shawn Michaels is a wrestlin’ legend and I’m in my prime man. I love what Shawn does, but that’s not me. They wanted me to be a little like Steve Austin, but that ain’t me either.. I am who I am, and I’m damn proud of it.

I would rather be a trail blazer instead of a follower. It would be too easy for me to just fit into a mold and become complacent. You don’t make any money by being a yes man, you make it by steppin’ outside of the sandbox and getting your feet wet. These people, the wrestlin’ fans don’t want to see some cookie cutter concept. They want real people like myself to show them what this is all about. They wanna believe in somethin’.. They wanna have someone to identify with and say “that James Storm is a wild sum bitch.”

(WCW AGENT signals for the end and looks pleased with what he’s got as the crew begins to pack up and get out of the house. )

Alright James, that should be enough for the moment, we’ll do some more tomorrow if you don’t mind.

(Storm just nods and shakes the man’s hand before he walks out of the door. Storm then returns to the couch where he returns to his opened beer and flips on the television.)
Back to top Go down

The Cowboy-James Storm-Debut
Page 1 of 1