World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tag Team Broski

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tag Team Broski Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Broski   Tag Team Broski Empty5/9/2012, 1:09 am

Tag Team Broski JR93
Welcome to Monday Night Raw!! I'm Michael Cole with, as always, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Jim Ross! And we are just one day removed from Wrestlemania and we have new Tag Team Champs and here comes one half of the champs now ......

(the crowd erupts as Cena comes down the ramp with Title in hand)

Tag Team Broski Untitled

(Cena hits the stage hands the title to be put on the Table and grabs a mic)

Later him and his partner Zack will be in an gauntlet match against HBK for an 1# contender shot for the IC Title and vampiro will be a part of that match too

What im wondering JR is why is he out here by himself does cena have some kind of announcement to make?

God Lawler why dont you just shut up and listen and find out just like everyone else.

Tag Team Broski Tumblr_m3ojt7raMU1rt0ihjo6_400

WOO WOO WOO !

(The Crowd screams back..."YOU KNOW IT'')

Ill never get tired of doing that.... well as you all see broski Nation are your Tag Team champs....and also Tonight we have a gauntlet match for #1 contender for the IC title...what im wondering is why both me and Zack are in it... Yea the IC title i haven't won but i even said it last week i want the heavyweight title...but then i thought to my self hey Zack can use this chance he can be the next big thing sooooo tonight im telling you all now Zack will be the #1 contender! As long as were Tag champs im helping Zack see this company the way i have since being here and thats getting the respect for all of you in the back im letting you know Zack is a champ and he is going to prove it tonight ! We are in this together and Wrestlemania was just the Start of the takeover we are here to do big things and we are already off to the start we wanted so Zack come on out time to celebrate now and future success

Open For ZACK ONLY
Back to top Go down

Tag Team Broski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Broski   Tag Team Broski Empty5/9/2012, 2:16 am

(Zack Ryder comes out to the screaming fans)

Tag Team Broski 3012018_o

Tag Team Broski 3012067_o

I seriously cannot believe that Zack Ryder holds a major title in this business...

Hey Cole?

Yea King?

Shut up and quit hating on the other half of the UNDISPUTED wCw Tag Team Champions!!

Hahaha Good one King

(Ryder makes it to the ring)

Tag Team Broski 3014234_o

I swear King one of these days...

You'll shut up? Because he's in the ring so go ahead and start doin it now!

(He walks to the middle of the ring and grabs an extra mic from John Cena)

Tag Team Broski Zack-Ryder-Smackdown

WOO! WOO! WOO!

(crowd yells back YOU KNOW IT!)

You're right Cena! That doesn't ever get old! But last night we went against Count Dracula and the *ahem* Most Electrifying Man In blah blah blah

(crowd starts laughing)

And if I'm not mistaken, they were both in the match to become the face of the company and The Rock even won it! But then they got in the ring with us and they lost! Badly! So what does that make them?

(Crowd chants LOSERS!)

What?

(LOSERS!)

One more time?

(LOSERS)

Thats right they're Losers! And that makes Cena and I, The Broski Nation, the UNDISPUTED WCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD BABY!!!

(the crowd erupts again in a frenzied uproar of cheers)

And this will be something I'll remember for a long time but for now lets talk about tonight. There is a gauntlet match for Shawn Michaels tonight and if any of the other three participants pin him they get an Intercontinental Title shot. And to top it all of Cena and I are numbers one and two!! Now I know my partner here has already informed you all about this but i'd like to get you're opinion on the subject!! How do you all feel about the higher ups trying to get me and my Best Broski to compete against each other??

(crowd starts booing and booing until Cena quiets them down)

Thanks buddy. So should Broski Nation start competing against each other??

(Hell No chants erupt in the arena)

Well, sorry to all of you in the back, according to the fans, and my fans are always right, the most dominant team in ALL OF WCW IS HERE TO STAY!!

(crowds goes crazy one more time)

So what do you think about that Mr. Cole?

Well personally I think...

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK COLE!!!!

(the whole arena goes crazy laughing at Cole)

You were right John that was fun as hell. But back to the issue at hand. My good friend John Cena knows that I can beat Shawn Michaels so he is going to graciously DQ himself and then let me hit Shawn Michaels with a Rough Ryder and put him down to earn me a IC Title shot here on tonight on Monday Night Raw!! There isn't a better Superstar in this business that I could of alligned myself with. He knows what it takes to get it done and has done it all and is making sure that, even though i'm still early in my career, i'm on that same road to success. And I guarantee that he's gonna be with me every step of the way on my rise to the top just like i'm going to be right behind him on his road to the World Heavyweight Championship.

OPEN FOR CENA ONLY
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Tag Team Broski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Broski   Tag Team Broski Empty5/9/2012, 10:44 pm

Can't wait to see this one finished. I think you both have the makings for a 5 SP promo here.
Back to top Go down

Tag Team Broski Empty
PostSubject: WOOOOOO!   Tag Team Broski Empty5/10/2012, 10:28 pm

Well my good buddy your only half right im not going to DQ myself im here to fight and give these people a show so either HBK beats me fair and square in the ring.......

(Cena pauses to gather his thoughts)

Tag Team Broski RAW_913_Photo_058

Or ill just kick his ass up and down this ring till all he need is one Broski Boot too the face to put him out of his misery and on top of that starts just another step in our rise to the top WOOO WOOO WOOO! I can just feel the the change coming real soon and im glad i can do it with my best friend in this Biz.....Thanks Bro you did us well at mania no one ever thought you could succeed you did were champs and no one can take that from us and its only the........

(Cena Pause as the Anonymous GM interrupts Cena)Tag Team Broski Cena1
Back to top Go down

Tag Team Broski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Broski   Tag Team Broski Empty5/10/2012, 10:42 pm

Michael Cole rises from his seat at the commentary table and walks up the podium where the Anonymous GM's laptop stands. He opens it up and begins to read.

Michael Cole: And I quote, "Broski Nation, congratulations on your Title win last night at Wrestlemania, but a bigger oppurtunity awaits you and Vampiro tonight in a gauntlet match versus the Intercontinental Champion, Shawn Michaels. I have sent this email to reveal the order in which the combatants will enter. Zack Ryder, you have the privilege of being the first man in the match, followed by Cena, and then the ever resilient Vampiro. This decision is final. Have a nice night.
Back to top Go down

Tag Team Broski Empty
PostSubject: Great   Tag Team Broski Empty5/10/2012, 11:26 pm

Tag Team Broski RAW_964_Photo_191

As always the Anonymous GM's laptop just bends me over and.........o wait Sorry Vince I forgot it was PG for a second well Zack its been a change in plans youll have to go first but dont worry i know you can do it go out and fight you heart out kid i know you can do it.... I know you can give it your all dont make me have to kick your ass after im done with HBK if you do lose

(Cena smiles after his joke)

Tag Team Broski Tumblr_m3lvcjGTTB1r8duo2o3_250

But regardless of what happen tonight were still TAG TEAM CHAMPS WOO WOO WOO

(crowd yells back YOU KNOW IT)

Tag Team Broski Tumblr_m3f4yiUS631rsed7yo1_500

(DX music Hits and the Match Begins )

PROMO CLOSED
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Tag Team Broski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Broski   Tag Team Broski Empty5/10/2012, 11:43 pm

{Official grade}

Cena, you followed through excellently. I am going to give both you and Zack a 5 SP for the effort. Well done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tag Team Broski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Broski   Tag Team Broski Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Broski
Page 1 of 1