World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Success Personified

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Bradshaw Layfield
John Bradshaw Layfield

Success Personified Empty
PostSubject: Success Personified   Success Personified Empty2/16/2013, 4:44 am

((This promo was moved from Friday Night Smackdown to Elimination Chamber))

As the Elimination Chamber comes back from commercial, the camera gently sways over to the commentary table.

Success Personified 20120913_article_FULL_cole-lawler

Micheal Cole: Welcome back to the Elimination Chamber PPV, ladies and gentlemen! We still have a plethora of events that await us tonight.

Jerry Lawler: Speaking of events, last Wednesday at Main Event, we witnessed the return of John Bradshaw Layfield, though I don't believe he was all too happy about the new stipulations.

Micheal Cole: Right. Ladies and gentlemen, in a baffling move, Paul Heyman took over wCw's Main Event this Wednesday and declared every single match to be Extreme Rules.

Jerry Lawler: One has to believe he isn't too happy about that.

Within seconds of Jerry's comment, John Bradshaw Layfield's music hits. There was a pretty decent pop. A nostalgic pop, if anything. There were quite a few fans in the rafters that grew up watching this man wrestle. Within a few more moments, Layfield's famous horned limousine appeared.

Success Personified Images_display_image

The car slowly braked to a halt, but not after honking its horn once, twice, a few times. Behind the tinted window, a man sat and contemplated about what he was going to say to the crowd. One thing that was for sure, was that he wasn't too happy about how Wednesday Night went down. A dangerous spark in his eye was seen as he rolled the window down and looked to the crowd, a 'click' heard in the vehicle as he opened the door, taking a step out and standing up to his full stature, a little scowl on his face as he closed the door behind him and adjusted his custom-tailored, freshly pressed suit.

Success Personified John-bradshaw-layfield-suspectat-de-cancer_size1

He wasn't happy, and the presence about him screamed the emotion of displeasure in the eyes of even the fans in the nosebleeds seats as they watched him pace towards the ring. His majestic theme song playing throughout the arena seemed ironic now, as his strut was calm, but anything but majestic.

The moo of the cow in the music was heard as he entered the ring, holding his hat as he did to keep it from falling. He ordered a mic to be handed to him using verbal gesture, seemingly impatient, and when he finally received a microphone, the theme music stopped. His head slowly rotated around the ring, as he did his body, analyzing and reading the crowd. The reaction seemed to be mixed, and hinted with anticipation at what he was going to day. He cautiously brought the microphone up to his hand, and began to speak.

Success Personified 5752558

JBL: Success is a seven letter word. A lucky number for those without it. It took me close to seven years to achieve my success in this business, as well as outside of this business. I don't need to tell any of you, anyone in the back, or anyone else in the world about my success, because it is written everywhere. From the clothes that I wear, to the cars that I drive, to the posessions that I own. I make more money from my other endeavors outside of this business then your Main Attractions make in a year. It is MY success. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY can take that away from me.

Success Personified 6wm0p

I came... to this company... because I felt wCw was a company worth investing in. A prestigious professional wrestling organization that could satisfy a man of my standards. I felt that John Bradshaw Layfield and wCw could achieve great things together, magnificent things together worth telling your grandkids about. JBL and wCw would go together like peanut butter and jelly.

JBL paused on the microphone, the crowd equally as silent as he was now. He delivered a strong glare to the camera, and then shifted his focus away from it as he resumed.

Success Personified Bradshaw

JBL: But I was wrong. On the first day that my name would grace this company, something terrible happened. First of all, I was notified that I would be facing two people whom I never heard of in my life, these kids that could pass off for my children! But that wasn't the worst, no, as I was preparing myself for a match against.. JBL seemed to have trouble pronouncing the names, as if the names were very unfamiliar to him. Dean Ambrose, and Cassius Ohno, I was informed that my match stipulations were to be changed into an Extreme Rules Match.

JBL's movements become a bit more aggressive, glancing in multiple angles at the crowd as he raised his voice. Are you freakin' kidding me?!? An Extreme Rules Match?!? A match where everything is legal, and nothing is prohibited! Of course I lost the match! I'm not accustoming to getting my skull cracked open by the very steps I used to get into this ring!

He takes a moment to close his eyes, wiping a hand across his face in a stressful manner as a bit of booing from the crowd occurred, obviously their tastes differed from his.

Success Personified Jbl

JBL: JBL has no place, in degrading, blood-and-guts kind of barbaric nonsense matches such as those! If the kiddies in this company, want to throw their lives away for the sake of you lowlife scumbag rednecks, then they should do it in a Motel 6 or a Truck Stop, and not a wrestling ring, damn it! I suppose that's what America has become? Your very champion goes by the name 'AJ'. AJ... Styles? What kind of company am I in?

His face has a look of disgust on it, as if the slangy 'AJ Styles' sickened him at heart, knowing he was holding the US Title. The boos are loud, strong, and obvious now. The crowd wasn't too happy to hear about JBL's opinion of them.

Success Personified Jbl1

JBL: I have been mistreated as a talent. If any other business or corporation treated a VIP employee like this, they would of seen me in court! But in this business, I take care of things a different way. At first, I thought this company brought me in because it was the right place for JBL. But now I understand why they brought me in here, to bring a little bit of prestige into this poor excuse of a wrestling company. It would be one step closer to cleaning up this company full of kids, and this country full of uneducated street rats, now what do you think about that?

The boos were powerful now, and loud, as JBL aggressively eyed down the camera, as if he was eyeing down America itself.

Success Personified 504xl

JBL: Like it or not, I will bring prestige back into this company, back into this country! Tonight, you all in this arena are privileged to witness this man of success and fortune, this WRESTLING GOD face off in a WRESTLING MATCH and climb his way to the pinnacle of something he's very familiar with. SUCCESS.

His demon-like scowl then changed into a seemingly fake smile, opening his arms wide as his theme music hits again in a labyrinth of boos.

Success Personified JBL

Success Personified 20120913_article_FULL_cole-lawler

Micheal Cole: Strong words by JBL. Not just criticizing this company, but, also this country as well.

Jerry Lawler: I don't think JBL saw those competitors he faced in last Wednesday as legitimate athletes either. You're right, however. JBL seems to be on a mission of reform.

Micheal Cole: Which he will have a chance of doing if he wins this match tonight, and becomes the number one contender for the US Title.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Success Personified   Success Personified Empty2/16/2013, 4:47 am

Tyler should have just moved it himself, but it still works.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
John Bradshaw Layfield
John Bradshaw Layfield

PostSubject: Re: Success Personified   Success Personified Empty2/16/2013, 4:50 am

Regardless, I still had to change some names and images. So I would of had to look into it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Success Personified   Success Personified Empty2/16/2013, 5:15 am

But... I wanted him to do it. Fix your things. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Success Personified   Success Personified Empty2/16/2013, 5:15 am

He can't ACTUALLY MOVE IT.
....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

PostSubject: Re: Success Personified   Success Personified Empty2/16/2013, 12:06 pm

Big Red Machine wrote:
Oh.... My..... God.....

This promo had a totally different feel but I loved every second of it.... It captured JBL and just how he acts! I freaking loved it!

5/5

I give that to you for creativity and just amount of effort put into this. It was good and was original compared to some promos. Keep it up man! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Success Personified   Success Personified Empty

Back to top Go down

Success Personified
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Pay Per Views :: wCw Elimination Chamber :: Promos-
Jump to: