World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Smackdown Chamber.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

The Smackdown Chamber. Empty
PostSubject: The Smackdown Chamber.   The Smackdown Chamber. Empty2/15/2013, 8:10 pm

The show kicks off with it's pyro and opening video.

After the video comes to an end, the titantron lights up again, with the crowd erupting into cheers.

The smiling Shane O' Mac comes dancing out onto stage just like a few days before. The difference now he dances fully down to the ring, playing to the fans as he heads down the ramp. As he reaches the bottom, he jumps onto the apron.

The Smackdown Chamber. ShaneOMac2_zps87ffab71

He climbs into the ring and walks over, taking a mic from one of the ring hands and pulling it up to his mouth, addressing the fans.

Well, you guys are loud as can be here tonight!

Shane looks around, smiling a little bit bigger as the crowd cheers some more.

Now, I am not going to sit out here and go on and on, I plan to get right to the point! As everyone knows, tonight, we have an Elimination Chamber for the WWE championship! However, since I have come into management here, I have been planning to fix what has been broken! Starting with this! Currently, the chamber only contains Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, and Kane.

The crowd shows their reaction to the three names then Shane continues.

The Smackdown Chamber. Shaneonmic_zps03c8e69d

We are missing three participants. I plan to announce those here and now. The fourth participant in the Chamber for the WWE title is going to be none other than Triple H!

The crowd erupts into cheers for Hunter.

The fifth will be the great white, Sheamus!

The crowd cheers some more!

The final will be a secret until the end of the night! I hope you enjoy it! Shane O' Mac out!

McMahon drops the mic as the screen cuts to another Chamber promo.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon

The Smackdown Chamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Smackdown Chamber.   The Smackdown Chamber. Empty2/16/2013, 3:34 am

Will Announce the rest of the chamber later
Back to top Go down

The Smackdown Chamber.
Page 1 of 1