World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldstandard
Goldstandard

He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo Empty
PostSubject: He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo   He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo Empty2/14/2013, 7:40 pm

(Crowd starts booing as Joey's theme hits.He saunters his way on over to the ring as he always does.)

"Hey, hey, hey! You all shut your mouth! Do you know who I am? You should, because I'm kind of a big deal. You KNOW that I'm trending on Twitter right now.

(Crowd keeps booing and chants Magnum PI)

He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo Joeyryan

Fine, fine. I am Joey Ryan, the Hollywood Sensation, the Technical Wizard, and dare I say it one of the most attractive guys you'll ever see. *smirks and straightens moustache* You should be asking why I'm here, but that's simple. After winning every valuable indy title there is, I got bored and I thought, 'Joey, why don't you take your beautifully mustachioed self on to wCw and see what they've got going on there.' So here I am. One of the first things I noticed, was that there are no Tag Champs so I thought that I might as well start there. Who's my partner? You might know him. I can say with pride that I'm one of his few friends. The Blueprint, Matt Morgan.

(Crowd boos and blueprint chants start)

Yeah, that's right. Sure he's not quite as... how do I put this... pleasing to the eye, but he's easily the most dominant force in all of wCw. Management might as well give the titles to us, but knowing those buffoons they'll probably make us fight someone for it. That's fine by me though, because I will bring sleazy back to wCw, and with the Blueprint's help, it'll be coming back with a vengeance.

(Joey Ryan winks to the camera and saunters out of the ring as his music plays)

Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo   He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo Empty2/14/2013, 8:40 pm

He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo IMG_20130214_183308_zpsbb9e413e
Joey Ryan ceases speaking as the crowd continues to Boo making it impossible for him to speak.Until a familiar face appears over the titantron

He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo IMG_20130131_182843_zps426d1750
{Matt Morgan}
See this is the problem right here, do you see whats going on here? We have the future of the company possibly a future hall of famer Joey Ryan. These moronic fans should be breaking the house down they should all be screaming our names.Instead what do they do? They boo us, were the cornerstone to this company. Were the most exciting thing going right now. What do we get constantly disrespected. But now that the Big Sleaze has finally arrived A LOT of things will begin to change around here and The Blueprint cant wait.

A sly smile comes across morgans face as he nods in approval

He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo IMG_20130131_183414_zps28266859
{Matt Morgan}
The big organ and the big morgan are here.We both have arrived and we will not be ignored. Im here to hurt people and joey is here to hurt your wife.We dont care about you at all Once this train of pure speed power and cunning good looks starts there wont be a damn person or thing that could possibly stop us were the perfect formula for perfection.Were on a war path to get the respect we deserve. And we refuse to stop until we reach the level of respect we deserve.If you dont want to end up on the shelf like the countless other superstars that got in my way just try to keep your nose where it belongs and try to stay out of our way.

The screen fades to black as morgan stops speaking.

Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo   He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo Empty2/14/2013, 8:47 pm

These are both good promos guys. I like that you guys are taking this seriously and want to be a hard hitting pair. Hopefully, we'll get more teams in the next few months so we can get the tag titles up and running.

I'll give you both 4/5.

Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo   He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo Empty

Back to top Go down

He's bringing sleazy back! Joey Ryan debut promo
Page 1 of 1