World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Dustin

Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber   Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber Empty2/6/2013, 3:20 am

Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber IMG_20130206_004115_zps6132936b
*Morgan is met with a mixed reaction from the sold out arena as some of the people really dont care for morgan while others are tired of the games and sly tricks of Heath Slater*
Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber IMG_20130206_004000_zpsda2bef42
{Matt Morgan}
So let me get this straight I have to face the intercontinental champion Heath Slater in a qualifier match for the Elimination Chamber. Now on one hand I love the idea of this. Where would my skills as the blueprint of professional wrestling be better suited than in an eliminatin chamber.

Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber IMG_20130206_010746_zps82f0ee66
{Matt Morgan}
Then on the other hand its an absolute joke that I have to face someone like Heath Slater. Sorry Heath but lets be honest when it comes to being a professinal wrestler you dont even look the part let alone act it. I mean your just as bad as santino you guys dont even deserve to be in my ring this is where men do battle not where we prance around and play with air gutiars. I mean you need to take a step back and really evaluate yourself as a professional are you here to make a name for youself or are you here be the laughing stock of wcw? The way things look now its the latter of the two ultimately its up to you.

Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber IMG_20130206_010746_zps82f0ee66
{Matt Morgan}
I just dont see why I should have to qualify. Someone like myself "The Blue Print" Matt Morgan should be an automatic. I am an absolute monster I would thrive in this enviroment. But i guess ill have to play by the rules and jump through these hoops. Just remember everyone who does join me in that chamber once that door slams shut and there is no escape i plan to inflict unbelievable pain and suffering. There will be no place for anyone to hide no where for you to run. The only chance is to hope and pray your not the first person the blue print sees.

* the Blue Print drops the mic and continues to stare at slater standing outside the ring*

TBC\MATCH
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber   Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber Empty2/6/2013, 11:56 pm

lol this promo made me laugh. Heath Slater has gotten tons of wins in wCw! But I love the idea that Morgan doesn't even watch the show and just assumes Slater is a jobber even though he is a champion.

While Matt doesn't have the most interesting personality compared to some of the other guys on the roster, I admire how incredibly consistent you've been with him. Every promo flows together and they all sound like they are coming from the same person.

{Official Grade}
5/5

Nice job man, I think things will get interesting for Morgan once he enters the Chamber!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber   Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber Empty2/6/2013, 11:59 pm

Yeah just going plainly off the fact he doesn't look the part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber   Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Mrgan addresses the Elimination Chamber
Page 1 of 1