World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RandyOrton
RandyOrton

wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins... Empty
PostSubject: wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins...   wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins... Empty2/1/2013, 3:17 am

wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins... Bullytableb

[Referee calls for the bell]

wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins... RawAnnouncers_display_image

Michael Cole: Oh my god, Kevin Steen just put Bully Ray through the table with the F-Cinq...

JBL: WOW...that was HARDCORE!....

Jerry Lawler: Uhh guys...I don't think Steen is finished...I think he has a message....

*Ding Ding Ding*

[Steen is calling the cameraman close so he can catch exactly what Steen has to say]

wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins... Bloodysteen1

"Can you hear me?, Get this fucking camera closer..."

"You wanna call Kevin Steen a Wild Dog?...You see what happens when you push me around?...Cant' you see the destruction I've left you...."

"This is just the beginning....I am the beginning....I am Kevin Steen.....and I am wCw's Worst Fucking Nightmare....."

"You think the Night Terrors are going to end?"

"Trust me when I tell you.....That this.....This is just the start of what I have for the Heads of wCw"

"You try and get me to pack up and go home by telling me you're looking at me as a possible qualifier in the Elimination Chamber Match...."

"I am stating Right Now, That I want in the Elimination Chamber....and I will do just what I've always done.....I will
end the careers of your best superstars when I break their God Damn necks and take what's rightfully mine....."

[Crowd starts to Boo at Steen's rant....]

"You think you're tough...."

"Get in the ring....I kill every fucking one of you...."

"Come on you sons of bitches...."

"Get in here..."

[The arena is a Chorus of Boo's]

[Kevin Steen continues to rant as wCw cuts to an Elimination Chamber Commercial...]

****Just as a Cautionary, Everything stated in the promo doesn't represent my personal thoughts of the fed or it's admin team. It's just used for promo/storyline purposes.****
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins...   wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins... Empty2/6/2013, 11:46 pm

Back in Age One, when you had your last run as RVD, you didn't really promo much. With Steen you've really pulled some great stuff. I could feel the emotion and there was a real Indie vibe to it. I hope to see more from you.

{Official Grade}
4/5
Back to top Go down

wCw's Worst Nightmare Begins...
Page 1 of 1