World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Road Continues....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Road Continues.... Empty
PostSubject: The Road Continues....   The Road Continues.... Empty1/28/2013, 2:07 am

The Road Continues.... D4A161B7-D9C1-448C-8F00-B49392FF30ED-21116-0000112BEE366DBB

JR: Ill like to welcome you all to Monday Night Raw I'm JR along with my host of the night Micael Cole and the longest reigning Smackdown WCW champion JBL.

JBL: Good o'l JR it's always good to have you here I wish I could say the same for the other buffoon that I have to sit next to each and every week.

Cole: I'm glad to see you guys too! Anyway last night was a huge night for WCW, legends were made , promises broken and Champions reborn and what is sure to change the face of WCW forever,and if that wasn't enough we are now on the road to Wrestlemania but before we make it to the grandest stage of them all we have just one stop to go and it's the ELIMINATION CHAMBER.

JBL: Well I'm glad you felt the need to run your mouth for damn near 10 min. JR can you believe this guy?

JR: I'm not getting in between you two. Ladies and Gentlemen we have a great show for you guys tonight and we start off with no one other than your new WCW Champion---

(Before JR finish theme music hits.)

Cena hits and the Raw Crowd goes crazy. Cena stand looks at the camera man and says

"Boy it's loud in here I guess we're on the road to Wrestlemania... Lets go !"

( Cena stands in the middle of the ring as the Cena chants fill the arena. )

Cena: THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!

(The Cena chants continue. )

The Road Continues.... Tumblr_m1banvmZxz1qlrs5eo1_250_zpsbc053b31

Cena : I'm going to say it right now last night was one hell of a war. I want to take a page from my movie star buddy. I don't know how it goes its kinda like this---

(Cena starts to imitate The Rock)

Cena :FINALLY JOHN CENA HAS WON THE W-C-W CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

The Road Continues.... Cena_19_zpsfef3b6f2

Cena: Wow no wonder he does that all the time. It's really a rush. Enough joking around now last night was a big night for not only me but the entire WCW universe. Young stars gaining new fame and most importantly were one step closer The Grandest Stage of Them All.

(Cena pauses as he raises the title )

The Road Continues.... Wcw_world

Cena : Last night I accomplished my goal and finally won the WCW Championship. I said it last year that I was going to do it and I have. It's been a lot of hard times to get here I can go down the list, DX ,"Popes of Molestation". I see they having there love affair again over on Smackdown. Hey Ziggles better watch you back over there now. And my biggest rival Mr. Randy Orton. But through all that just like the words on my shirt says I rose above it all, and I couldn't do it without you guys.Now everybody are you ready for some MONDAY NIGHT RAW lets----

open to Y2J or the rumble winner
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: The Road Continues....   The Road Continues.... Empty1/28/2013, 8:09 pm

In classic rivalry fashion, the music of the next person in interrupts the one speaking. Cena's words fall short from making it out of his mouth, as a heavy playing metal song takes crowd's attention. But, slowly making his way to the ring with mic at hand is the 2013 Royal Rumble winner, Kassius Ohno.

Kassius: Hey there, Cena, I couldn't help but lighten the mood with someone worth seeing tonight. After all, the wCw fans are tired of your dragged out "good guy" routine already. Yeah, I said it. You come out here and you play the crowd with your cheap popping words. Those little kids that love you always cheer, ladies scream with excitement as the overrated monkey donned in Rainbow Bright's s*** stains runs into the ring with a giant piece of gold, resembling that of bananas. Really, it's getting old.

The Road Continues.... Tumblr_meqr9z1MwP1qmrflko6_400

Now the Royal Rumble winner is dead set in the ring with the wCw champion. What an image it is to see one of the man guaranteed a spot at to main event Wrestlemania, and a champion well on his way.

Kassius:Anyway, I'd like to personally congratulate you on your win, Cena. If anyone deserved the title around their waist... it's be- but you're doing a good job of doing it too! But, you, and many around the world are wondering about now: Which title will I choose to take at Wrestlemania? Well, the answer is not quite as simple as it seems. You've got a big match in a month when you defend the title against 5 other men in a huge, grueling, elimination chamber. I, for one, am not so sure you'll hold that title for more than a week or two. So, I'll wait until the Chamber is over to pick who I will face... And, if you do happen to hold that title after getting through five men... Then, I guess the "Cenation" will meet a monster its never faced before... Can you see that, Cena?

Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Road Continues....   The Road Continues.... Empty1/28/2013, 9:45 pm

Johnny appears from the curtain with mic already in hand.

The Road Continues.... 52h0ev

John Laurinaitis: Guys, guys, guys, let's settle down please. Or as I like to say: Take a chill pill.

Johnny smiles to himself.

So I've come out here tonight, because Big Johnny had an idea.

The Road Continues.... 2vrzpf7

As the most exciting General Manager in wCw history, I thought why should these fans wait to see John Cena versus Kay See Us, Oh No? So tonight as our main event, we will see you two go one on one.....in a First Blood match!

Laurinaitis gives a sinister grin as he knows it's Ohno's specialty match.

The Road Continues.... Laurinaitis

People Power!
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: The Road Continues....   The Road Continues.... Empty1/28/2013, 9:51 pm

two moves of DOOM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: The Road Continues....   The Road Continues.... Empty1/28/2013, 10:17 pm

I love this. I love you Critic.

*Hugs Sinister*

Gonna put it in his butt. Oh...

Kassius] (off the mic but on cam): It's CASH-ISS, YOU MORON!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road Continues....   The Road Continues.... Empty1/28/2013, 10:45 pm

First blood match!
The Road Continues.... Tumblr_md7ip9vx3Z1rfy2fao1_500-1_zps14ea8bc8
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: The Road Continues....   The Road Continues.... Empty1/28/2013, 11:32 pm

I'll be gentle, Hitman.
(no I won't.)0
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Road Continues....   The Road Continues.... Empty2/6/2013, 11:41 pm

Sorry to get to this so late.

Cena acted like an asshole and Ohno was intense. I couldn't ask for more lol.

{Official Grades}
Arch: 5/5
Hitman: 5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road Continues....   The Road Continues.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road Continues....
Page 1 of 1