World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty
PostSubject: The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match   The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty1/23/2013, 3:52 am

Jr: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for a match that has boiled down to what we in the business call "a grudge match." Now, the rules are rather simple. An I Quit match is when you must beat your opponent until you crush not only their body, but their spirit as well.
Cole:JR, King, I known the two of you for years now, and I've never seen the two of you so tense for a match in my life. Tell me: What is it about this match that has got the two of you thinking that this may a match to remember?
King: Micheal, a match like this is not about entertaining the people at home watching, It's not about getting the arena pumped. This is a match solely based around these two men, both of whom are fearless competitors. Wrestling is wrestling. An I Quit Match is, as JR said it, grudge match.
Jr: What you have to realize is, both Shawn Michaels and Dolph Ziggler are incredible in that ring. Ziggler's got the look, the skills, and years ahead of him to prove that he's not another steeping stool on the roster. Michaels is by far a legend in his craft. He's set the path for guys like Ziggler to follow; an icon. Two world collide tonight. It's just about who comes out of this alive at this point.
Cole: Well, whatever the outcome... I'm sure everyone tuning in tonight will surly have their DVRs set to watch. Use #IQuitMatch and tweet during the match. I'm sure it will trend worldwide, in seconds.

After the gearing up by the announcer, Ziggler walks to the ring.

The Show Off appears first, this time showcasing a different air about him. He is calm and collective, he is not showboating is way down the ramp as per usual. What Ziggler appears to be doing is looking to each side of the arena, eyeing all the corner that he can. It looks as if he is taking in the view one last time, cautions not to be too full of himself, lest he lose and make an ass of himself. Which means that finally, Dolph Ziggler is taking a match seriously. On a scale he has never met before. It gives off a strange vibe, but it isn't before the second participant makes his presence known.

Shawn Michaels is out, blazing from the curtains as like it were Wrestlmania! Fireworks going off behind him on his knees with the fans behind him every step of the way. Camera pans over to Ziggler who is straight faced; glaring a hole right through HBK. As Michaels enters the ring, he is stopped dead in his tracks by that very glare. Staring each other down to the point where even the referee is nervous. It is time.

As soon as the bell rings, it's an all out brawl! Fists are flying; spit is sent everywhere throughout the center. Michaels gets the better of Ziggler in strikes and he takes a tumble down outside the ring. Rising to his feet, a baseball slide connects with his chest sending him flying up the ramp. Shawn doesn't waste time to gloat, he is on Dolph like an animal. Hammering blows to the back, an irishwhip to the barricade, Ziggler's back slamming against hard surface. Attempting to keep his momentum strong is Shawn with a running clothesline; tossing Dolph over. The Fans are going nuts by this array of excitement, and so is Shawn.

Michaels screams "C'mon Ziggler! Let's go for a walk!." One leg over and the other soon follows, it looks like they're taking the match further away from the ring. On one knee is Ziggler, holding something in his hands-- STEEL CHAIR TO THE SKULL OF SHAWN MICHEALS! JR cannot believe what he is seeing as he yells "BAH GAWH A CHAIR! IT DID NOT TAKE LONG FOR FOREIGN OBJECTS TO ENTER THIS MATCH AT ALL!" A grinning Ziggler stands over a groaning Michaels, another chair shot to the back hits, crawling away with what he's got. Ziggler drops the chair, grabs a hand full of hair, and begins to move.

Further and further away they go, the distance from the ring growing. Cameras do their best to keep up with the match and are on point with every angle. They reach an intersection of the audience surrounded by electronics, the heard camera location. A table under sheets is the ideal place to cause pain to someone; Michaels hit with cup by Ziggler to lie down on top. "What could he be thinking?" Cole asks. "Whatever is about to happen; it looks dangerous, Cole!" replies King. Some time passes once more, Ziggler standing above a railway and taking deep breathes! "HE'S PLANNING ON JUMPING!" yells Cole with his following, fans screaming on the side. But, just before he is about to jump, Michaels is on his feet and climbing the area himself.

"Oh my god! This is going to hurt both of these men! they may as well collect disability already!" JR's excitement reflects his pressure on the match, both men trading blows. A knee meets abdomen, head tucked to side; Michaels bringing Ziggler's arm over his shoulder and a steady-- "SUPLEX!" Crashing down below onto two table and concrete! The sound makes echos across the arena and fans are on their feet with amazement. Both men soak in the damage while the ref checks on them.

Jr: BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! THEY JUST WENT STRAIGHT DOWN TO TWO TABLES!
King: I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED! IS THE HARDCAM ALRIGHT!?
Cole: More importantly, are Michaels and Ziggler ready?

Two minutes elapse with both of the men now heading into the ring. Settling down is the crowd after such an insane spot, no one has bothered asking either man to quit just yet. However, a slap to the skull with the bell may change that! Ziggler uses another cheap shot to bust open his opponent; Michaels bleedind from the skull. "Ask him ref! Ask now!" demands Ziggler. The ref then takes a microphone to Michaels, who is checking his wound if he would like to call it quits, and answers back with a "NO!" shoving the ref aside. An unhappy Ziggler picks up a chair from under Lilian Garcia and measures a strike. Arms up, swinging down-- a miss as Shawn dodges! To his feet and one more swing-- SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO THE CHAIR AS IT COMES DOWN TO KNOCK BACK ZIGGLER! SKULL HIT DOUBLE THE FORCE!

This time it is the Icon that asks, using the microphone himself. "Do you give up, kid? Say it already!" Ziggler fires back with silence, simply trying to force Michaels off. Irritated and willing to do anything, he begins knocking the head of the blonde with the mic over and over. Sound eventually stopping as the break Shawn breaks the mic over Ziggler's head. Ziggler now busted open as well. Another ask to quit goes with another 'No' from the Show Off.

That being the result set The Heartbreak Kid into a search for something to put out the man the cost him the WWE title. He goes underneath the ring to find... A table! Setting it up on the announcer side for good measure, wouldn't want to kill himself by accident. Smart thinking and too much time, however, leads Ziggler to regain his energy, smacking Shawn over the head with a ladder not seen by the crowd. How did he manage to lift something out like that? The camera never panned over to him, giving him the advantage and surprise on both HBK and everyone around.

Michaels is now spread out over a wooden surface again, ladder set in the ring by Ziggler! An astonishing twenty feet high if either man were to climb. Ziggler isn't a novice though, keeping his eyes down on HBK to avoid a slip up. But, of course, Shawn is on his feet. Some exchanges of blows are met in the ring while small slams and spots are taken place. That is until... They find themselves on the ladder hovering over the tables outside the ring! Not another spot? What in the world could happen? Michaels takes the advantage about to suplex Ziggler again! Only--- One foot reaches over in speed and all od a sudden a Zigzag off the ladder onto the table and announce table outside leave the audience chanting those infamous words...

"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

This time it is hard to tell which man will grace the arena on their feet next, but Ziggler and Michaels managed to stand simultaneously! Lifelessly rolling to the ring and dragging themselves to the center, blood smeared on their faces and chest, battered from head to toe! Slow fists take part, boos and cheers from both sides! A double punch send them both away and into a corner. It is apparent that this will reach an ending soon. Opposite sides... To their sides... A step by step closer to is one another and-- DOUBLE SUPERKICK! "WE HAVE JUST SEEN IS A DOUBLE SUPERKICK!" Cole yells on his feet with the table broken beneath him!

But...

Ziggler stands once again...

He is ready to go despite completely out of energy... Michaels stares up at Ziggler with cold sweat dripping from his nose, blood from his chin.

As Ziggler goes in for yet another attack, Michaels puts his hands up and Ziggler stops...

"I'm done. I can't do it... You win.

"I quit."

The referee asks Shawn of he's sure and gets the go! The bell rings and the fans are cheering, some are crying, others are glad this test of endurance is over! Once that bell rings it is Ziggler that falls onto his face from pushing himself to the limit! Michaels is on his knees, staring down and then drops. EMTs come running in within seconds, it is both of these men that need assistance.

Jr: WHAT HE HAVE SEEN TONIGHT WAS A DEAD BATTLE TO THE DEATH! As you can see now, they are in stretchers leaving the arena, about to be taken to an ambulance! God is my witness; this fight is finally over! Shawn Michaels has lost his career, but at the exchange for his life. Ziggler, I wonder when he'll be able to compete. I can't imagine the pain these two men have gone through here at Royal Rumble... It's finally... over.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match   The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty1/23/2013, 10:59 am

This is exactly what happened.

lol Good game Arch, and an amazing write-up. Bonus point added for sure.
Back to top Go down
Brad Maddox of WCW

PostSubject: Re: The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match   The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty1/23/2013, 1:53 pm

Everybody that picks up HBK, ends up getting beat up and leaving. The HBK curse of WOOCW lmao.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match   The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty1/23/2013, 5:38 pm

Well..... Our second got fired..... So, yeah....
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match   The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty1/23/2013, 5:42 pm

Big Red Machine wrote:

The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Tumblr_mh1z8rw7Td1rkmkc5o5_250
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM

PostSubject: Re: The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match   The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty1/23/2013, 5:44 pm

Arch wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:

The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Tumblr_mh1z8rw7Td1rkmkc5o5_250

I'm the black guy.
Back to top Go down
Brad Maddox of WCW

PostSubject: Re: The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match   The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty1/23/2013, 9:14 pm

Big Red Machine wrote:
The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Tumblr_mgt9jyr7V51qlkvqko1_250
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match   The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty1/23/2013, 10:03 pm

Brad Maddox of WCW wrote:
Big Red Machine wrote:
The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Tumblr_mgt9jyr7V51qlkvqko1_250

He got fired as him too.....
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match   The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty1/24/2013, 6:39 am

great fucking match guys, and an amazing write up, lierally had me on pins and needles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match   The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match Empty

Back to top Go down

The Show Off vs The Heartbreak Kid: Loser leaves Town, I Quit Match
Page 1 of 1