World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deep from the Bowery Its....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

Deep from the Bowery Its.... Empty
PostSubject: Deep from the Bowery Its....   Deep from the Bowery Its.... Empty1/21/2013, 5:47 pm

*Shortly after the rumble match involving Cody Rhodes and Kevin Nash a video is shown on the titantron*

*While this song is going through the arena nobody is coming through the curtain. Everyone is baffled by this odd turn of events*

* The music finally ends. And a dark shadow is shown outside walking towards the camera as the audience is intrigued by the titantron*

Deep from the Bowery Its.... 19960721_raven_sandboy_USE

Raven- I've sat back for the last couple of months idolizing all this great talent that the tyrants in WCW have brought together only to fight for there sick and grotesque amusement. A couple of guys have impressed me, others not so much. But thats ok. because I am the Devil and I am ready to drag you all down to my own hell. Show you horrors you never dreamed of.

*Crowd goes crazy knowing that one of the greatest hardcore wrestler and multiple time ECW champion has made his way to Wcw*

*Raven walks over to a pile of barbed wire and sits right next to it*

Deep from the Bowery Its.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwECO063pUJsq2LnfaxRqQKcsPXTBO7tq83N5AWBA18GBJAW96XtnjD9-A6A

Raven- This. This is barbed wire. They use this to contain some of the most vicious criminals in all of the world. Some use this to punish animals when they are out of line as a result to contain them and force them to obey. Just like what the officials in this company are doing to the talent on this roster but they are all Deprived to it all. I use this as a way to inflict as much pain to my opponents as humanly possible. Its well documented that i will always be willing to take 3 for 1. I will take three piledrivers through a table just to hit someone with one even flow DDT. I will never be the guy that everyone wants to be but i will always dismember that guy. Out of all the ones here in WCW There is one that stands head and tall above the rest like he is the second coming. I will show him Judas is in the building..Quoth The Raven. Nevermore.

Deep from the Bowery Its.... 24147_418603635032_178060105032_5462891_6112129_n

(PROMO CLOSED)
Back to top Go down
Brad Maddox of WCW

PostSubject: Re: Deep from the Bowery Its....   Deep from the Bowery Its.... Empty1/23/2013, 12:40 am

This is some good some here and i think you should quote some writers like raven did in the past.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Deep from the Bowery Its....   Deep from the Bowery Its.... Empty2/7/2013, 12:23 am

WHAT ABOUT RAVEN?!

lol Sinister you talk promos all the time then you never actually make them. But when you do, oh boy, when you do, they are pretty awesome.

You somehow have this mysterious ability to be amazing at this game so there is no doubt Raven will be successful but I hope you continue with the promos. I thoroughly enjoyed how Raven shat on the entire roster lol.

{Official Grade}
5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep from the Bowery Its....   Deep from the Bowery Its.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep from the Bowery Its....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Pay Per Views :: Pay Per View Archive :: wCw Royal Rumble :: Promos-
Jump to: