World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cody Cracks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Cody Cracks Empty
PostSubject: Cody Cracks   Cody Cracks Empty1/21/2013, 11:00 am

Cody Rhodes is seen backstage, sitting in the corner of his locker room, rocking back and forth with his head faced downward, pulling onto what little hair he has, his face still full of fury from the rumble and his eyes still as crazy as before. Cody doesn't notice the camera man infront of him and continues to rock in the corner, until he suddenly looks up and towards the door, his eyes roll to the left as if he's watching someone who just entered the room, but there's no one there.

{Cody Rhodes}
You... You lied to me!

Cody slowly pulls himself to his feet and walks over to his locker, the camera pans and follows him as he turns to his left and begins yelling

{Cody Rhodes}
You told me it was my destiny!
You told me that I was the lord and saviour of the WCW!
Why... Why would you lie to me!?

Cody pauses for a few moments then begins to speak again

Cody Cracks Aesd

{Cody Rhodes}
But it wasn't supposed to happen like that...
I was supposed to be the king, the one that everyone looks up to, the one everyone wanted to be.
That was what you told me!

Cody's face is turning red from anger as he smacks his head against the door of his locker, he then pauses with his head pressed against the door until he begins to speak again

Cody Cracks Normal_006

{Cody Rhodes}
What do you mean that's not what you foresaw?
Why are you telling me this AFTER the rumble?
You should have made sure, you should have been more accurate, how could you not have seen a 7FT monster throwing me over the top of the damn ropes?!

Cody waits silently again before rage starts filling his eyes and he begins screaming

Cody Cracks Normal_005

{Cody Rhodes}
It's all that damn Mexican's fault! How dare he try to dash our hopes and dreams?!
If he hadn't so recklessy kicked me like that, I would have won.
I would have had fufilled my destiny of becoming the NO.1 contender! I swear, that ignorant fool is going to pay for this!

Cody stands quietly as if he's listening to someone, he then begins to stroke his chin as an evil smirk comes across his face, he begins to laugh manically then continues to speak

Cody Cracks Normal_023

{Cody Rhodes}
That's brilliant, Del Rio won't see it coming!
But are you sure this time? Can I really do this?
Please don't give me any more false hope, my mind can't take it!

Cody starts frantically pacing around the room and begins pulling onto his hair again, he then stops in his tracks and turns back towards his locker

Cody Cracks Normal_027

{Cody Rhodes}
I understand...
I'll do everything how you tell me to, as long as it gets me closer towards the opportunity I so surely deserve..
I will fufill my destiny, that championship WILL be around my waist!

Cody walks back to the corner of his room and returns to his sitting and rocking position, a crazy smirk stapled across his face,
He laughs manically as the Camera pans away back to the Finals of the Royal Rumble.

Last edited by CodyRhodes on 1/21/2013, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Cody Cracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Cracks   Cody Cracks Empty1/21/2013, 2:10 pm

Holy shiatsu monkey from hell that was intense..... My opinion doesn't matter but WOW I loved that! AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Cody Cracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Cracks   Cody Cracks Empty1/21/2013, 3:30 pm

Yeah, I agree with Tyler, that gave me goosebumps. It looks like you're shying away from your "royalty" gimmick you were going for with the earlier promo on RAW.

I have a feeling that I know where this might be going, but so far it's amazing. It's like I'm reading a suspenseful novel or something. I don't know how good you are at the actual game, but if Cody wins matches, this could turn out to be a huge RAW story line that I'd be more than happy to book. You'll face Del Rio on RAW for sure.

{Official Grade}

5/5
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Cody Cracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Cracks   Cody Cracks Empty1/21/2013, 3:45 pm

I would just like to parrot how good this actually is. Great work, this is the bar I wish everyone would strive for in promos. You had great use of foreshadowing, continuity, and perfect formatting and grammar. Great work and I will see you on RAW!
Back to top Go down
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

Cody Cracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Cracks   Cody Cracks Empty1/21/2013, 5:05 pm

It wouldn't need to be sorted, Cody, had you actually asked your possible new feud prior to posting a promo referring to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cody Cracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody Cracks   Cody Cracks Empty

Back to top Go down

Cody Cracks
Page 1 of 1