World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The WARRIOR Within.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

The WARRIOR Within. Empty
PostSubject: The WARRIOR Within.   The WARRIOR Within. Empty1/20/2013, 8:29 pm

wCw Royal Rumble continues as the fans wait in anticipation for what may happen next! A familiar theme plays through the arena and the crowd looks towards the titantron, cheering for who's about to address the wCw fans!

[Ring Announcer]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome....C! M! PUUUUUUUUUUUNK!

The fans continue to cheer as CM Punk is introduced. Punk walks onto the stage, soaking in the cheers from the crowd as he drops to a knee, taps on his wrist, and shouts out "IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIIIIIIIIME!" and swings around, arms outstretched as he walks down the ramp. Punk turns around as he gets to the end of the ramp and drops his arms down, and climbs up one of the turnbuckles, lifting his arms up as he shouts "WHAT'S MY FUCKING NAME!?" before dropping down, striding in a circle around the ring lifting his arms up and down pumping up the crowd and himself before asking for a microphone.

The WARRIOR Within. 001_%28100%29

[CM Punk]
I've gotten a lot of tweets, texts, e-mails concerning my issues with Elite. I've gotten an e-mail from wCw Management, telling me to cut down on my language, and to cut down on my, and I quote, "verbal attacks on other superstars of the wCw Roster." I don't think they understand, that's what being me is all about. If you can't take the heat, ladies, get out of the kitchen. Don't think you can get me to chop my balls off and play nice for the people at home, because the people at home deserve a superstar that can connect with them, that can relate to their gripes and their concerns, and tell everyone to fuck the mighty hell off!

The crowd cheers and a large "CM PUNK!" chant forms throughout the crowd as Punk stops and smiles at his handiwork.

The WARRIOR Within. 001_%28107%29

[CM Punk]
See, I don't necessarily have an "issue", so to speak, with Elite. I just have a problem with unreliable people. They remind me of my brother, and my brother was a cowardly shell of a man who stole thousands of dollars under my friends and my collective noses and skipped town. I haven't talked to him since that day, so you understand my concerns, right? Ziggles and his crew are perennial turncoats who will stoop to any level to win. And it just so happens that I get to face one of his buddies, Sheamus in that ring twice tonight. I even get a chance to take away his United States title, and knock him out of the Royal Rumble! If that ain't luck, I don't know what is!

The WARRIOR Within. 001_%28112%29

[CM Punk]
But there's always those who don't want me at the top of the ladder. People who think I should be 6'10 and have muscles that have muscles to be a legitimate champion. Groups of whiny parents who don't want an "anti-hero" as the future of this sport. Well to those people, I say, actually watch me when I talk on this microphone, watch when I'm in that ring pouring my heart and soul into what I believe in, giving my blood, sweat, and tears to stand atop this business. I've fractured my skull in a match, and there were only about 100 people in the audience. On this stage, in this ring, though, I'm invincible. Yeah, I've been beaten before, I've been knocked down, but I'm always the one that's dumb enough and who has more guts than brains, and is able to get up off his ass and keep fighting for his life every night!

The WARRIOR Within. 001_%28119%29

[CM Punk]
I've been fighting monsters and bullies my entire life. Hell, I grew up in Chicago, I was outcasted, called a loser and a freak for being straight edge, I wasn't invited to the hot parties to drown my life in alcohol and roll up a joint and be an ignorant junkie and a burden to society, I played some video games and watched wrestling with my friends, who respected me for who I am. A lot of those people who treated me worse than dirt and acted like it was a crime for me to breathe, nowadays they're all "Oh hey Punk, what's up man? How've you been?" And I just give them all a big laugh and ignore them. People who hate me have never gotten to me before, and it won't start now. I've worked my ass off to get to where I am, while they all just sit and complain that I'm here. I don't give a crap that people hate me, hell, I don't give a crap that people like me. I'll just come out here, work my ass off in the ring, pour my heart out into this microphone, and keep chugging along. Because that's just who I am. I'm one in a million, and there's no stopping me from becoming the wCw Champion. When it comes down to it, I'm unfuckwithable. Great men have tried to break me, and they all failed. Because I am CM Punk...the Straight Edge Warrior.

The WARRIOR Within. 001_%28118%29

[CM Punk]
Kassius...Stinger. No hard feelings, but you're in my way of becoming the winner of the 2013 wCw Royal Rumble. I simply have to take you out. And Sheamo, you better keep your Elite buddies in the back where they belong, because if I have to go down, I'm going down swinging, swinging for your heads, and making all of you go with me! Because I'm the best in the world, and you're another stepping stone to glory.

Punk drops the mic down and shouts "WHAT'S MY FUCKING NAME!" before leaving the ring and heading to the back.

END PROMO.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The WARRIOR Within.   The WARRIOR Within. Empty1/21/2013, 3:21 pm

Wow... this was deep.

You went into Punk's entire backstory and everything. After reading your promos, nobody would even know that he is 0-2 lol. I like that you take him to another level, beyond the PG. You say things that the real CM Punk would love to be able to say.

Formatting was great as well as the grammar. The visuals were a nice touch, I have no idea how you find all of those caps.

{Official Grade}

5/5

This was amazing man. Now if only you were easy to reach for fed matches you would be unstoppable lol.
Back to top Go down
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

PostSubject: Re: The WARRIOR Within.   The WARRIOR Within. Empty1/21/2013, 5:05 pm

Heath Slater HBK wrote:
Wow... this was deep.

You went into Punk's entire backstory and everything. After reading your promos, nobody would even know that he is 0-2 lol. I like that you take him to another level, beyond the PG. You say things that the real CM Punk would love to be able to say.

Formatting was great as well as the grammar. The visuals were a nice touch, I have no idea how you find all of those caps.

{Official Grade}

5/5

This was amazing man. Now if only you were easy to reach for fed matches you would be unstoppable lol.

There's a couple Punk fansites around the web that have a bunch of caps. There's one site that has nearly 4000 caps from Punk's DVD alone.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The WARRIOR Within.   The WARRIOR Within. Empty1/21/2013, 7:10 pm

Loved it.... But hoe..... I came out during the match.... can't know I was in it till during the match.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The WARRIOR Within.   The WARRIOR Within. Empty1/21/2013, 7:29 pm

Nice promo. I've been wanted to read this for a while and I haven't been disappointed. Good job man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brad Maddox of WCW

PostSubject: Re: The WARRIOR Within.   The WARRIOR Within. Empty1/23/2013, 12:45 am

Good job. Best CM Punk promo I seen on this site, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Second City Saint
Second City Saint

PostSubject: Re: The WARRIOR Within.   The WARRIOR Within. Empty1/26/2013, 11:38 pm

Appreciate the love Skill, Icon (I think). Personally I think I could improve on them, but it's nice to know people like what I think is near terrible Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WARRIOR Within.   The WARRIOR Within. Empty

Back to top Go down

The WARRIOR Within.
Page 1 of 1