World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Injustice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Injustice  Empty
PostSubject: Injustice    Injustice  Empty1/20/2013, 7:55 pm

King: We have an interesting story happening in wCw right now with the Hardy brothers.

Cole: Yeah King, these two seem to have had a falling out as of late due to their loss in their tag team match and in the triple threat match on Smackdown seemed to makes things even more heated between the two.

King: S....

Cole: Speak of the devil here comes Matt now.

*Matt does no theatrics as he makes his way to the ring serious as ever and grabs a mic*

Injustice  Matt-h11

Matt: I'm here at the Rumble tonight because I have been dealt an injustice...by none other than my own flesh and blood...my brother Jeff. I'm going to ask him to come down to the ring tonight because I have a few things i'd like to say to his face.

*Matt awaits Jeff in the ring*

Jeff's music hits and he comes out to his signature entrance, taunting to the crowd all the way down to the ring, and finally in the top corner. Jeff jumps down from the corner and turns towards Matt.

Injustice  73821_512x288_generated__W63CMeah502X3tUnxs0eYw

{Jeff Hardy}
You come out here and you talk about Injustice? Where were you when Matt Morgan hit me with that boot huh? Where were you when he pinned me for the 3 count? That is where the injustice lies here Matt! Look you're just coming out here terrified that I'm going to steal your thunder after you lost that Triple threat match on smackdown. You're terrified that history is going to repeat itself yet again as I surpass you in the rankings and go on to do bigger and better things while you're left to take a beating from guys like Santino! Now it's clear to me that you're here to start something Matt, but cut the crap, put that damn mic down and put your fists up, because if you want a fight, you've got one!

Jeff drops his mic and puts his fists up as he waits for Matt's reaction

*Matt rubs his chin for a moment and then...*

Injustice  113

*The crowds gasps in shock as Matt just smacked Jeff across the face*

Injustice  71343_10

*Matt leans over Jeff and gets in his face as he begins to speak*

Matt: How dare you?! I wanted to have a civilized talk about the problems we have been having here lately and you come out here and tell me that youre better than me! You will never be better than me Jeff. I have always been the superior and you know that, that's why you decided to screw me in my hopes of getting wCw gold. You can't beat me one on one and i'm going to prove that tonight.

*Matt drops the mic and and takes his shirt off as he awaits the bell to ring and Jeff to get back up*
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

Injustice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice    Injustice  Empty1/20/2013, 7:57 pm

This shit just got real. Smile Nice promo
Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

Injustice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice    Injustice  Empty1/20/2013, 8:07 pm

THE NIGGA BITCH SLAPPED HIS BABY BRO!
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Injustice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice    Injustice  Empty1/21/2013, 2:58 pm

I'm glad Miz forced you to make a promo, because you've been really good at them so far lol.

This a great progression for your story with the Hardy's and what better time than the Royal Rumble to showcase it. I'm interested to see where this will go. If you two will eventually make up and stay a tag team, or end up hating each other's guts.

I think the visuals REALLY helped this promo because you found the perfect images to use.

Formatting and grammar were perfect.

{Official Grade}
5/5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Injustice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice    Injustice  Empty

Back to top Go down

Injustice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Pay Per Views :: Pay Per View Archive :: wCw Royal Rumble :: Promos-
Jump to: