World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis

Go down 
4 posters

2013 Royal Rumble wCw Title Match
-wCw Champion Chris Jericho vs. Alex Shelley- Last Man Standing
Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis I_vote_lcap15%Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
-wCw Champion Chris Jericho vs. John Cena - 60 Min Iron Man Match
Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis I_vote_lcap15%Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
-wCw Champion Chris Jericho vs. John Cena vs. Alex Shelley - Extreme Rules Triple Threat Match
Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis I_vote_lcap69%Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis Empty
PostSubject: Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis   Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis Empty1/19/2013, 3:52 pm

After the 2013 Royal Rumble Pyro goes off, and the announcers welcome the wCw Universe, an unwelcome theme begins to play.

Johnny appears from the curtain and waves to his adoring fans. He is carrying a microphone with him and stands on the stage, soaking in the love from the crowd in Phoenix.

Big Johnny: Welcome everyone to the 2013 Royal Rumble! Now before we start the show, I have an important announcement to make. Last week on RAW we had a great tragedy. My lazy employees in our main event match did not compete.

Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis Johnnyace

I would like to take a moment and apologize on their behalf. Now, because John Cena and Alex Shelly did not get their match done, I have to now decide on the stipulation for tonight's RAW main event for the wCw Championship.

So I-

Johnny pauses as a dueling chant breaks out in the sold out crowd

*LET'S GO CENA! LET'S GO SHELLY! LET'S GO CENA! LET'S GO SHELLEY!*

As I was saying, so I was thinking about what to make the match tonight, and as usual Big Johnny has a brilliant idea!

Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis Tumblr_m4rl9ciejX1qzkr3vo1_1280_crop_exact

I realized I don't have to make the hard decision of whether or not I put John Cena in the match or what environment Shelley and wCw champion Chris Jericho will have to compete in.

So, in the name of People Power

Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis Laurinaitis_crop_650x440

I will let you, the wCw Universe, decide the stipulation for tonights match!

Using the wCw App or logging online to woocw.com, you can now take a poll and vote on which stipulation you want for tonight's match.

Here are your options:

-wCw Champion Chris Jericho vs. Alex Shelley- Last Man Standing

-wCw Champion Chris Jericho vs. John Cena - 60 Min Iron Man Match

-wCw Champion Chris Jericho vs. John Cena vs. Alex Shelley - Extreme Rules Triple Threat Match

The polls are open right now so vote now and enjoy the show!

Back to top Go down
Arch
General Manager
General Manager
Arch

PostSubject: Re: Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis   Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis Empty1/19/2013, 4:52 pm

This is an amazing use of the "people power" John throws around, man. This is really good. I gotta vote for Hitman's gay ass to be in the match, though.
Back to top Go down
http://TRAINWITHELITE.COM
Sandow4Life
Sandow4Life

PostSubject: Re: Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis   Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis Empty1/19/2013, 5:07 pm

I am not even going to vote on this one, as I haven't followed the story and I wouldn't know who deserves more a title shot and who does not.

However, it's very smart to make such polls for match decisions, in the name of People Power! Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis   Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis Empty1/19/2013, 10:09 pm

BOOOO!!!!! i hate big johnny, but i love the voting system its a great idea! people power?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis   Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Annoucement from John Laurinaitis
Page 1 of 1