World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rumble "Savior" arrives.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

The Rumble "Savior" arrives. Empty
PostSubject: The Rumble "Savior" arrives.   The Rumble "Savior" arrives. Empty1/17/2013, 6:53 pm

In the middle of one of the epic weird Rumble battle Royals which lacked one person for the first few minutes, all the participants are laid out as the lights go out and the titantron flickers to life with a hint of music in the background.

The starry night appears on the screen as the warnings begin to come rapidly and jumbled.

"A Vindicator... From the great perch.... Savior..... Darkest of warriors.... The promise will be broken..... Judgment Day..... The heart of evil.... RAW will be brought by a new leader....."

The lights begin to flash while more lines begin to run out on top of each other, when suddenly, all the lights and the titantron goes off. And the crowd is left waiting for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Rumble "Savior" arrives.   The Rumble "Savior" arrives. Empty1/19/2013, 5:08 pm

"When a man's heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse.

A wrong that must be righted.

We look to the skies for a vindicator.

Someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.

Against an army of shadows comes a dark warrior.

The purveyor of good with the voice of silence and a mission of justice.

THIS.... IS....."

The crowd erupts as the titantron lights back up and begins to flash red and white with music staring up.

The crowd screams as a spotlight drops on center stage with the commentators screaming.

"Is it him!?"

"Can it be!?"

"Oh my god, OH MY GOD! IT'S HIM!"

A figure begins to slowly decend from the rafters with what would appear to be a bat in hand. The crowd chanting the name of the face painted warrior that many have called an "Icon" of sorts. The figure finally touches down on the stage and throws up his arms as the lights turn on fully. The Icon, Sting stand with his arms raises and bat in the air. He then points it to the ring before walking down the ramp to join the fray.

The Rumble "Savior" arrives. Stingonramp2_zpsb7223723

Sting reaches the apron, looking over the shocked faces with a smile on his face before climbing onto the apron and into the ring. As he does, he tosses the bat and cuffs his hands over his mouth, making a very loud "WOO!" sound as the crowd follows suit. Then, it is almost as though the match restarts as everyone regains composure and postures up for the real test to begin. "The dark soul is here to save us." sign is the biggest of all standing amongst the crowd. Then, the combatants go at it.
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: The Rumble "Savior" arrives.   The Rumble "Savior" arrives. Empty1/19/2013, 10:11 pm

FUCK YES!!!! I love me some sting!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: The Rumble "Savior" arrives.   The Rumble "Savior" arrives. Empty1/19/2013, 10:12 pm

as long as hes not wrestling a drunk jeff hardy...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Rumble "Savior" arrives.   The Rumble "Savior" arrives. Empty1/19/2013, 11:09 pm

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Rumble "Savior" arrives.   The Rumble "Savior" arrives. Empty1/21/2013, 2:19 pm

Nice build up and reveal Tyler. You took your time and it paid off. When reading all parts as one whole it really looks like you knew what you were doing the whole time as they all flow well together. I know you're the man of a million feds, but you really can see the evolution of your promo work from just when I joined up to now. You are putting out your best work yet.

{Official Grade}
5/5
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Rumble "Savior" arrives.   The Rumble "Savior" arrives. Empty1/21/2013, 2:38 pm

Well when you joined I grew lazy..... Razz

Thank you but I must throw out that people need to stop doubting my abilities to multi-task. I put equal time into all my feds.... Except when they all need me at once. But yeah, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rumble "Savior" arrives.   The Rumble "Savior" arrives. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rumble "Savior" arrives.
Page 1 of 1