World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heath Slater's Tour Bus...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

Heath Slater's Tour Bus... Empty
PostSubject: Heath Slater's Tour Bus...   Heath Slater's Tour Bus... Empty1/15/2013, 12:44 am

*The camera is seen outside the arena and pans towards Christian cage with his right arm in a sling and the crowed goes nuts CHRISTIAN CAGE! CHRISTIAN CAGE!*

Heath Slater's Tour Bus... Christian-cage

Cole: “oh no… dear god no… why is he outside again”

King: “I don’t know Cole but if I was you I’d be headed outside to move my car”

*Coles is seen taking his headphones off and sprinting to the back*

King: “Wow I’ve never seen Cole run that fast… not since he got his told he was getting a promotion from interviewer to announcer an had to be out for the next match”

“LADIES AND GENTALMEN WELCOME TO THE PEEPS SHOW!!! I am your host Christian Cage here on the greatest reality show wCw has to offer, here in beautiful Houston TX!!”

*Christian pauses to let the crowd pop for a few moments before continuing*

“Now I know most of you are wondering, why am I standing out here in the cold of night instead of hanging with my peeps out in the ring…. Well that’s a great question! Let me just say things are about to heat up around here in a major way.”

*Christian slowly starts to walk as the cameraman follows him*

“But now It’s my turn to ask the questions around here, My question is for Heath Slater… who in the hell do you think you are coming out and talking to me the way you did last week??"

*The Crowed Boos as Slater’s name is brought up…Christian is seen picking up a bat*

“Let me tell you something you long haired hippy, only reason you are the IC champion is because you hide behind your precious towel boy who's really the muscle of your team… or maybe it’s the other way around and you bend over for him… and with your little ‘friendship’….if that what you kind of guys are calling it these days… with Johnny ace it’s no wonder the belt magically fell onto your shoulders”

*Christian stops walking and the camera pans to Slater's 'tour bus'…a crappy run down winnebago and it seems all the tires have been flattened, Camera pans back to Christian who has a huge smirk on his face*

Heath Slater's Tour Bus... Winnebago

“Wow.. Slater what happened? Looks like you might need a few new rubbers before you can make it to the next show.”

*Christian take the bat in his good left hand and begins to swing away at the windshield and smashes it clean through, the crowd goes nuts as they believe slater deserves these actions*

(Huffing and puffing) “Tonight Slater……. Thanks to the board of directors……. I’m getting a shot to beat you one on one in that ring……I don’t care how bad my arm hurts….after i give you the killswitch your pride is going to hurt more than your ass does after your showers with certain superstars…. And once I beat you…. You will give me a shot at the IC belt… and after I make you an INSTANT CLASSIC, it will come home with me”

*The camera pans back to Slater’s Busted up ‘Tour Bus’ and we see cole running up… and he drops his jaw at what Christian has done*

Heath Slater's Tour Bus... 3839166994_80392aca97

(about dying from the distance he ran)Cole: “Oh… thank god it wasn’t mine…but wait…he can’t get away with this…. Ive got to find Slater and Big Johnny

Open to response from Slater/Venis
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater's Tour Bus...   Heath Slater's Tour Bus... Empty1/17/2013, 12:56 am

I'm not going to respond because this is perfect on its own.

I love that you're bringing back backstage segments. I love them in the WWE and some of the best moments in the Attitude Era were backstage segments like this.

This promo was creative. I would have never thought to have someone attack Slater's "tour bus". The fact that you made it a shitty Winnebago is even better. You get what I'm trying to do with Slater and you built on it.

{Official Grade}
5/5

I love the amount of effort you are putting into this fed. If you just practice at WWE '13 online more you would be unstoppable here. Great job man, I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater's Tour Bus...   Heath Slater's Tour Bus... Empty1/17/2013, 12:59 am

Thanks my friend i was thinking of you when i wrote it :p but like you said in chat who said slater doesnt have a jet? although its prob a shitty jet LMAO jk

i just like to be creative and have fun. im sure if i put in some real effort at the game id be pretty good here Smile but for now im ust doing it for kicks and i like to write so why not Smile
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater's Tour Bus...   Heath Slater's Tour Bus... Empty1/17/2013, 1:00 am

also i wanted to switch it up from *person* comes down to ring, cuts promo, leaves
Back to top Go down
The Sinister Effect
The Sinister Effect

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater's Tour Bus...   Heath Slater's Tour Bus... Empty1/17/2013, 1:05 am

The Towel Boy approves of this Promo......
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater's Tour Bus...   Heath Slater's Tour Bus... Empty1/17/2013, 1:05 am

LMAO i dunno how i came up with that, happened one night in chat and it just stuck with me :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heath Slater's Tour Bus...   Heath Slater's Tour Bus... Empty

Back to top Go down

Heath Slater's Tour Bus...
Page 1 of 1