World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The anger is building.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

The anger is building. Empty
PostSubject: The anger is building.   The anger is building. Empty1/10/2013, 1:41 pm

Matthews: And your winner .... Kassius Ohno.

King:He did it! He beat Nash in his WcW debut!

Cole:Who knows what the future holds for this kid.

[Kassius celebrates his victory for a bit and then heads backstage. At this time, Nash has got his head in his hands for his fourth loss in a row. He stands up and the ref is telling Nash to head backstage.]

Referee: Kevin, your match is over. Please head back to the locker room.

[Nash looks at the referee and punches his head off. He then picks him up and sets up the jackknife powerbomb and throws him onto the mat. The ref lays there unconscious. Nash grabs a mic.]

Nash:YOU DON'T TELL ME TO DO ANYTHING! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH!

[The crowd is booing Nash loudly.]

Nash:SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

J.R:Looks like these fans are giving Nash a piece of their mind.

Cole:Can you blame them? Nash is treating them with no respect at all.

Nash:I can't handle this anymore! The momentum you lose after losing a match like I did at Anarchy is diminishing. I was screwed by the rival of my opponent! I will not rest until I get my rematch for that championship and the title that is rightfully mine... Intercontinental champion!

(Promo closed unless Slater wants to appear and confront me.)
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The anger is building.   The anger is building. Empty1/12/2013, 10:22 pm

Sorry Skill, this promo slipped through the system. Probably when we were editing the new layout for the website and I never read it till now. I'm glad you're taking Nash's less than stellar RAW career in stride and making a story out of it. It's really easy to get jaded with characters when they are on a losing streak, but I admire your continued enthusiasm. You're attitude combined with your constant activity on the site and match participation makes you one of the most invaluable members of our roster. Thanks for all of your hard work.

This promo was good, I loved the content. I think the formatting would have been better with pictures or something but it was very solid.

{Official Grade}
4/5

Normally this would be more in the 3/5 average category, but I love that you are making your losses into food for your promos. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Respected Member
Respected Member
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: The anger is building.   The anger is building. Empty1/13/2013, 2:25 pm

Yey! FEED ME MORE... Victories please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anger is building.   The anger is building. Empty

Back to top Go down

The anger is building.
Page 1 of 1