World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane O' Mac
Shane O' Mac

HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Empty
PostSubject: HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY   HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Empty1/7/2013, 9:12 pm

MONEY TALKS

HERE COMES THE MONEY!

After Raw returns from a commercial break and another pointless "DID YOU KNOW?" segment, The crowd suddenly erupts as a familiar theme song hits. It's Shane McMahon, Shane O' Mac, the Boy Wonder, only son of Vince and Linda McMahon.

Liilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back to the ring at this time, Shane......McMahon!!!

HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Courseauring

Shane dances out onstage, doing his patented Shane O' Shuffle and shouting at the fans. He's wearing his tried and true wrestling gear, a black baseball jersey with white Shane O' Mac logo emblazoned on the front, black track pants, and black tennis shoes. He looks even cockier and more energized then ever, doing a little shadow boxing and touching the hands of several fans as he makes his way down the ramp and up the steel steps. He stops on the apron, taking in all of the cheers with a smile. After a moment, he steps through the ropes where he raises both hands in the air, keeping them there as he walks to the corner and poses with one foot on the middle turnbuckle, and one on the top.

Shane points to the audience, motions them to make more noise, and then hops down before returning to the center of the ring and grabbing a microphone.

Shane: Goddamn, goddamn, I said GODDAMN IT FEELS GREAT TO BE HERE!!

The crowd gets even louder now at this.

Shane: Man oh man! You know, I really wasn't expecting that. Let me just start by saying, thank you. Thank you sincerely to those of you cheering and to those booing me, well...I honestly don't blame you. Needless to say, I've grown used to people disliking or hating me but that's beside the point. Anywho, I know most of you are no doubt wondering the same thing right about now, you're wondering just why the hell ol' Shane O' Mac is showing his face in a wrestling ring again. A perfectly valid question. The answer? Well, I'll get to that but first, a story.

Shane: As many of you know, I left my father's company and indeed professional wrestling in 2010. The reason for this is I felt like I needed to finally venture outside of my father's shadow and achieve success doing something of my own. So that's what I did. I resigned, and using what my father had taught me, became the CEO of YOU On Demand, the first national Pay-Per-View and Video On Demand platform in China. Now I'm not going to bore you with any details on that, this is after all a wrestling show and we're on a schedule. Let's just say, the endeavor was, and still is, extremely lucrative and my life has never been any better. Lovely wife, three beautiful kids, big house, insanely expensive custom cars, shark tank bar, yadda yadda yadda. So there I was, lounging in my panda fur couch watching a telesion screen so large even the company that made it lost count of the inches, when a thought popped into my head. Now this wasn't an unfamiliar thought, it happens to be a recurring thought that's been swimming around in my head for what seems like forever, probably a year or so. I try to suppress it, using various methods. But no matter what I do, it comes back eventually, poking and prodding at me like a child eager to play outside. That thought? I missed it, guys.

The audience, which had quieted back down as Shane spoke, now frenzied again at this last sentence. After a few moments of basking, Shane continued to speak.

Shane: I miss the excitement, I miss the spectacle. I miss punching some guy in the face so hard and so fast even I'm impressed. I miss that feeling I always get in the pit of my stomach when I'm standing up on the top rope, about to leap off and elbow someone into oblivion. I miss all the bloody battles, all the scrapes, all the chairs, all the tables. And and corny as it sounds, I know, I missed you.

Shane: I tried to convince myself that those days were behind me, that I have a new life now. This failed. As much as I love business, as much I love making money into more money, I also LOVE violence. I love it so much in fact, that I made contact with WCW.

Once again, the crowd breaks out into more cheers, this time even louder than before.

Shane: I made contact with WCW and I said "Now guys, I think it's about time your promotion became more than just a promotion. I think it's time you went Global. And only one man can do that for you. Only one man can get people halfway across the world talking about the night Shane McMahon jumped off a six story building into 20 flaming tables to become a WCW WORLD CHAMPION!!!

Shane: Now many of you think that's an impossibility, you're saying "This guy isn't a wrestler, there's no way in hell he'll even get near that belt." If you happen to be saying this, please, do something for me: Keep saying it. Keep saying that until you're blue in the face and then say it some more. Hell go ahead and add a hastag and make it trend if you want to, because THIS WILL ONLY SERVE TO FUEL ME.

Shane: Believe me when I say that I WILL be the WCW Champion. Save that last sentence as a clip so you can replay it on the day that it actually happens, folks. Believe me when I say that I've never wanted anything more in my entire life, and I ALWAYS get what I want. Whether you know it now or not, you want Shane McMahon as your Champion. Why?

Shane flashes his trademark smile.

Shane: Because SHANE O' MAC, IS, MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, after the word money is spoken, thousands upon thousands of one dollar bills begin raining down from the rafters, sending the entire arena into an unbelievable uproar. Everywhere people scramble this way and that, collecting as many bills as they can hold in both arms. As they do this, Shane's theme song hits again, and he hops around the rings some more, elated to see all of the excitement. He poses one more time on the corner and exits the ring, touching more hands and tossing a few stray bills back into the crowd as he slowly struts back up the entrance ramp. He reaches the stage, where he raises both arms and shouts "BELIEVE ME!" as loud as he can before walking backwards and disappearing backstage.

[Closed.]

Last edited by Shane O' Mac on 1/7/2013, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY   HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Empty1/7/2013, 9:16 pm

Welcome. I am one of the admins around here. Great starting promo, man. I look forward to see what Critic has to say about this one.
Back to top Go down
Shane O' Mac
Shane O' Mac

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY   HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Empty1/7/2013, 9:19 pm

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Good to be here.
Back to top Go down
Shane O' Mac
Shane O' Mac

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY   HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Empty1/7/2013, 9:22 pm

Just edited it to add an [/color] I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY   HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Empty1/8/2013, 4:22 pm

Hey man, I'm Critic, I grade the promos and book RAW.

Wow...this is great! I didn't think it was possinle to make a good Shane McMahon promo, but clearly I was wrong. You added back story, excitement and fun to your promo. You were very descriptive which many promos lack around here.

A few months ago we had a Shane McMahon here. He lost to our former Stone Cold Steve Austin, threw a temper tantrum and then got banned lol. I think you will be a much better fit.

You nailed the formatting, and grammar was perfect.

You want to rise through the ranks and get a wCw title shot?! Well hopefully your '13 skills are as good as your promo work.

{Official Grade}
5/5

Nice first promo. You set the bar for all your future promos, so I am pretty pumped at what you put out next!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY   HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Empty

Back to top Go down

HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: