World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Empty
PostSubject: The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!!   The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Empty1/5/2013, 1:49 am

*wCw Smackdown comes back from commercial*

Josh Mathews – “Welcome back ladies and gentleman to Friday Night Smackdown, I’m your host Josh Mathews and I’m here with Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler”

King – “That’s right Josh and it’s great to be back for the first Smackdown of 2013. I can’t wait to see what will transpire here in 2013”

Josh – “How very right you are King. There has been a lot of changes taking place here in wCw and especially with the fantastic card we have tonight kicking off what should be a fantastic 2013 and could be the best year yet! Now we are getting ready to have our first match of the night. The Battle Royal will take place here in just a few moments but we wanted to get you caught up on some of the new faces here in wCw.."

*The crowd turns to the titantron and Josh is cut off by the blaring music of…*

King – HOLY CRAP IS THAT…

Josh – YOU BETCHA KING, IT’S THE LONG ISLAND ICED Z ZACK RYDER!!!

*Ryder comes out of the curtain with his flip cam doing his usual goofiness, as well as filming of himself and of the crowd*

The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3Cg-G_0ciXkqHtkA5TBJ16gOxa5_i9Cqzx3yx3UJSL9LHXTtp

*However the crowd doesn’t seem to be as excited as Josh and king and they really don’t respond to Ryder… He gets a few claps but that’s about it, it sounds pretty dead out there*

Josh – “Wow king… I thought people would be more excited to see Ryder but this place could almost care less he’s here”

King – “Can you blame them josh? Who wants to cheer for a tool who’s obsessed with himself and how he looks? And trust me when I say this he looks like a total goofball…”

Lillian Garcia – "Making his way to the ring, from long Island New York, weighing 214lbs, The long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder!!"

*Still no reaction*

*As he makes his way down to the ring, Ryder stops and points at the hottest girl he can see and tells her to call him… she in turn makes a disgusted face to witch Ryder blows her off and walks away*

The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9m2lT6wrh0XDtZmUDBXCzh3Ol2Sh-0PViVKM8jNXfTIamdaDs

*Ryder finally gets to the rings steps, and climbs up to the top turnbuckle to give his traditional L finger Pose and his Woo Woo Woo fist pump to NO REACTION…before hopping into the ring and snatches the mic aggressively from Lillian*

The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGC_H5MLyQOYbcC2okkiAL1c_oi597FyM1wKXR4GIDkquYA7J5JA

“Cut the music!!......Holy Moly… look at all these wonderful Broskis and Ho-skies out there, there are so many of you here tonight it’s great to see you all on my DEBUT night here in wCw Can I get a WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!"

*Ryder points the mic to the crowd but only a few jersey tools in the front row give him a reaction… Ryder get Pissed and takes his glasses off*

The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3GSAFCEsvDQWyxisl2wLsWI4PCn-pS3gafNkCB7ziitJu9zaR

“What is wrong with you Broskis don’t you know who I am? I’m the Long Island Iced Z, I’m the man who has his own hit internet show with more views then any of you Broskis, I Was the INTERNET CHAMPION in that other terrible promotion something none of you could ever do.. But even after all that and all the years I’ve busted my ass for you, an still you people can’t even cheer me let alone give me SOME kind of reaction ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?”

*THE CROWD STARTS TO BOO RYDER*

“Oh now you make some noise… ya know I bet you broskis just think im a big goofy tool who can’t wrestle”

*The crowd cheers in agreement with Ryder and starts to chat YOU CANT WRESTLE clap clap clapclapclap*

“ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? Let me tell you something Broskis, Im a famous superstar with the body of a god, I get all the ladies I could ever want… compared to you lazy slobs who can’t even get off the couch to get a drink or another chicken wing. I bet most of you are just a bunch of marks who live in your mommas basement and couldn’t even get a fine Ho-ski like I could!"

*The crowd starts to boo Ryder more*

“I’ll show all of you why I’m the long island iced Z, why I was the Internet Champion and by the end of the year I will be a wCw Champion… I will cause havoc all over this place, destroying all of your favorite superstars one by one, making you all look like the dumb asses you are for not getting behind me in the first place!!!!"

*The crowd is now getting really hostile with Ryder, one fan even throws his beer into the ring at Ryder, Ryder points to the guy and says*

"Hey you, yea you right there, MR beer waster! What’s your problem bro? Your just like the rest of the ungrateful inbred rednecks out here. you don’t appreciate a damn thing, not even this $10 beer you just wasted… such a waste…. Of life”

*Ryder picks up what’s left in the cup takes a swig and tosses back at the guy, turning the Crowd into an almost near riot at this point tossing everything they can grab into the ring at Ryder*

“You’re all lucky I have a match tonight otherwise I’d come out there beat the Broski shit out of every one of you… Just remember one thing….the guy you all refused to get behind… the guy you all couldn’t even clap for is headed to the top and there’s nothing any of you bastards or anyone in wCw can do about it…I’m going to put this promotion on ICE!! WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!!!"

*Ryder drops the mic, exits the ring and walks back up the ramp with the fans clawing to try and get to him. One guy gets a hold of Ryder’s shirt and Ryder turns and cold cocks the guy in a blink of an eye. Then raises his fingers in his L pose with a smirk on his face before walking the rest the way up the ramp disappearing back behind the curtain*

The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ95Osbc44zFWWPJTjHiBPoAkbBsSz6DbJcaj6nt2UuaGJvQZpG

Josh- “Wow king just wow… can you believe Ryder? Who does he think he is, doesn’t he know he has to earn his place and respect from these people?”

King – “I don’t think he cares josh, I think Ryder is done with the fans and just want gold around his waist and I can’t blame him. The fans won’t hand you a title, you need to focus on beating the competition”

Josh – “Just because you want gold doesn’t give you any right to attack these people verbally and physically king...”

King – “Well Josh, sometimes even a tool has taken enough of a beating to where it will lash out”

Josh – “I still don’t think it’s right King… but either way The 6-Man Battle royal should be coming up next after we come back from this commercial break…”

Last edited by Instantreaction on 1/13/2013, 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/instantreactions
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!!   The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Empty1/5/2013, 2:54 am

Wow, dude that promo was amazing...have you been in other e-feds before? If only the WWE could do that to Ryder and turn him heel. Then he wouldn't have to make whiny tweets on Twitter about not being booked lol.

Anyway, I haven't introduced myself. My name on here is Heath Slater HBK, but everyone calls me Critic. I'm the co-admin on this site and I also book RAW. If you need anything let me know! Bryan, the other admin will be grading your promo soon.

Amazing job man, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!!   The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Empty1/5/2013, 2:56 am

Thanks man, first time ever at doing something like this... but i do have to say ive listen to enough of Jim cornette to know how to sorta cut a promo so i just kinda rolled with it lol

ive alway been good at RP-ing other characters i just went with how (generally) like to see ryder turn on the crowd
Back to top Go down
Instantreaction
Instantreaction

PostSubject: Re: The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!!   The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Empty1/5/2013, 3:21 am

of course watching tons of wrestling probly helps too... hopefully i can keep this standard up!
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!!   The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Empty1/5/2013, 1:16 pm

Freaking great work. Not much I can add to what Critic said other than I would love you to keep doing this level of quality. Great debut promo!

Grade:
5 SP
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!!   The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Empty1/5/2013, 1:17 pm

RANDOM BONUS POINTS

2 SP

Thanks for doing a promo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!!   The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Buried Talent Has Had Enough!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: