World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Demon has become the Predator.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

The Demon has become the Predator. Empty
PostSubject: The Demon has become the Predator.   The Demon has become the Predator. Empty1/4/2013, 6:48 pm

After the amazing match between The Rock and Triple H along with a short promo clip for the upcoming Royal Rumble PPV, the ring is cleared. The crowd all sit, awaiting the next match when suddenly, fire over takes the stage.

The crowd is filled with mixed reactions for the theme as the titantron fills with different shots of Kane's destruction over the past months. The lights take to a red tint as the music begins to fill the arena, sending everyone either into fear or joy. The crowd slightly pops as the "Big Red Machine" comes walking out onto stage and looking down to the ring.

The Demon has become the Predator. Kaneonstage_zpsc95f319c

Kane then takes off through the smoke and down the ramp.

The Demon has become the Predator. Kaneontheramp_zpsbc5c3fbe

Kane doesn't pay any attention to the reaching fans as he reaches the apron and stops, looking up to the top rope. He reaches and grabs it, pulling himself up onto the apron. He then climbs over the top and walks to the middle of the ring. He reaches up and grabs his cover "welding mask thingy" and pulls it off, sitting it down on the mat below him and looking around the arena slowly as the lights turn to normal.

The Demon has become the Predator. Kaneonmic2_zpsb6533650

A mic is slid in and Kane instinctively stops it with his foot. He slowly reaches down to grab it as the lights return to a red tint. Kane brings the mic to his mouth looking around the arena. "The big red monster," Kane pauses, breathing rather raspily. "Has finally achieved what he has been longing for since a certain fluke back at Backlash a few months ago. You see, a few months ago, I took it into my own hands along with the help of my father, to capture the thing held above everything else here in WcW" A slight pause from Kane. "A world championship."

The crowd begins to chant the name of Kane but another part of the crowd erupts in boos before Kane continues.

The Demon has become the Predator. Kaneonmic_zps49999626

"Since my time here in WCW, I have only had one chance to achieve my goal before this one, and that one caused more controversy than any other match I have had the privledge to destroy my opponents here in this company." Kane smiles a nasty smile before continuing. "Tonight, I will enter the ring with Shawn Michaels and Dolph Ziggler. Two men, who are so undeserving of this shot that it makes me sick." The smile wipes away from his lips as he begins to rant. "Shawn made his mistake within the chamber. When inside, he decided to align himself with the others who attempted to overwhelm me only to fail. I will destroy him just due to how he decided to get in my path. Now Dolph.... Dolph is a totally different story." A very demonic laugh escapes from Kane. "The chamber match that granted me this shot had me enraged by the hell within myself to seek only vengeance upon the little pack of dogs who encaged themselves in with myself. I single handedly destroyed Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Shawn Michaels, and The Miz. Though all did not fall by my hand, they were victims of my destruction. I believed they were the true evil inside of WCW.... I was mistaken. Three men have aligned themselves to make up for the disbanding of the band who thought they could beat me. To this, I must seek my vengeance. Tonight, I will begin the reckoning that has been peeking through the depths for quite a while. Tonight, we enter the true hell on earth, the realm of Kane."

Kane drops the mic and raises his arms over his head, then slams them, causing pyro to explode from all four corners as the camera zooms out.

The Demon has become the Predator. Kanepyro_zps9379a55f

The screen begins to fade into darkness before cutting to commercial with Kane's theme blaring in the background.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: The Demon has become the Predator.   The Demon has become the Predator. Empty1/4/2013, 7:13 pm

Woah...this is amazing! Nice job dude.
Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

PostSubject: Re: The Demon has become the Predator.   The Demon has become the Predator. Empty1/4/2013, 7:29 pm

I marked like a little bitch while reading this. The tone, the atmosphere, and the mood all scream "Kane promo". Like Critic said, this is amazing stuff. It also helps that I am a huge Kane mark but I will try to separate that from the promo itself.

Stellar work and I know I have been saying this a lot recently but it is nearly flawless. You deserve every bit of your grade

5 SP

RANDOM POINTS

1 SP
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Demon has become the Predator.   The Demon has become the Predator. Empty1/4/2013, 7:57 pm

Whoo. Random Points. But yeah, thank you. I am happy you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon has become the Predator.   The Demon has become the Predator. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon has become the Predator.
Page 1 of 1