World Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaking Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tropicalscanman
tropicalscanman

Speaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Speaking Out   Speaking Out Empty1/4/2013, 12:57 am

\
Alex Shellys music hits as he runs out from behind the curtain hopping around, obviously happy about something. He charges down to the arena mic in hand and before he gets into the ring, he runs around the arena, slapping hands with all the fans. He gets in the ring climbs to the top rope and taunts his signature taunt. After taking in enough praise and cheering, he begins to speak.

Alex Shelly: Man! You all are on fire tonight!!

The fans cheer and chant Shelly! Shelly! Shelly!

Alex Shelly: Alright Alright, Now its time to get serious. Ive been here in WcW for a little while now. I have more wins than losses. I am no longer a rookie. I have defeated the likes of,Kevin Nash,Christian, And not to mention the former WcW Champion, CM Punk. I am obviously deserving of a title shot, there is no doubt about that. Yet, I have not recieved what is rightfully mine. I have the Raw GM, John Laurinaitis, to thank for that.

The WcW Universe boos at the hearing of John Laurinaitis!

Alex Shelly: What else do I have to do to prove myself? Call Dixie Carter?

The fans laugh and begin to chant Dixie! Dixie! Dixie!

Alex Shelly: Do I have to join in on (Imitating John Laurinaitis's voice) "People Power?" I have gone beyond the call of duty! I have proved myself! You all agree right!?

The crowd cheers and begins to chant YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Alex Shelly: If there are any doubters? Here is a video of my achievements to prove that I deserve my shot!

Alex Shelly: I want my shot! Ill beat whoever I have to beat to get it! Put me in a Handicap, Put me in a Special Referee! I dont care! I want my shot!

The crowd cheers once again!

Alex Shelly: So Johnny Boy! What do I have to do to prove myself to you?! When will you give me what I deserve!? Or will I have to call Dixie? Ill be waiting! Alex Shelly, Signing Out!

Shelly throws the mic down and climbs to the top rope to taunt once again. Fans cheering and chanting for Shelly as Shelly takes it all in. Raw then cuts to commerical.

Back to top Go down
The Awesome Aristocrat
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
The Awesome Aristocrat

Speaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Out   Speaking Out Empty1/4/2013, 1:27 am

BONUS POINTS

Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Speaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Out   Speaking Out Empty1/7/2013, 11:14 am

An all too familiar song rings throughout the arena.

The crowd boos as they see John Laurinaitis appear from the curtain. He waves to his adoring fans with his classic smile before he addresses Alex Shelley.

Johnny: Hold on Shelley don’t leave yet. First I would like to thank the wCw universe who have been sending me messages praying for my return while I was on vacation. I know it must have been hard to tune into Monday Night RAW with another GM in my place. But I can make a Johnny Promise that I will never leave again!

Speaking Out Laurinaitis

The crowd boos and begins to chant “YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!”

Now hold on everybody, I do not suck! I can prove it to you. Tonight, in the name of people power, I would like to announce the RAW main event for the Royal Rumble. It will be Chris Jericho....

versus Alex Shelley!

The crowd goes nuts with cheers!

and it will be for the wCw Championship!

People Power!

Johnny gives a thumbs up in the air and waves to his adoring fans as he walks to the back. The crowd continues to cheer Shelley’s name.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater
wCw Assistant GM
wCw Assistant GM
Heath Slater

Speaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Out   Speaking Out Empty1/7/2013, 11:16 am

Wow, I'll admit I totally missed this promo. It was never marked as unread.

I'm glad I did read it because it was a great promo from you. Building a face character is much harder that it looks because it's so easy to make them boring and cliche. Your impressive win record definitely helps because you have a nice story going on. In Age 1, when I had joined you didn't have too much going on, but it seems like now you and Blues are on fire here in wCw. You're both getting your matches done and you guys promo often.

{Official Grade}

5/5

Like I said, you and Blues are becoming major players here. This is why I'm giving you your well deserved title shot. Keep up the activity on the site and in the game and you will be one of the best we have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking Out   Speaking Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Speaking Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Championship Wrestling :: wCw Shows :: wCw MONDAY NIGHT RAW :: Graded Promos-
Jump to: